Travel Stories

I'd been in this city for three days.  It had rained every day and the gym was being renovated in my hotel.  I hadn't gone for a run since Sunday evening.  I was having a really rough day at work.  I was tired and just needed to get the hell out of the office where I was working.  Since I couldn't go for a run or go to the gym, I decided "what the fuck" and got online to find a gay bar or at least a gay friendly bar nearby.  I found one a few blocks away (good since I had no car) and I went to the hotel and changed out of my suit.  I put on a t-shirt and jeans that showed off my ass.  Maybe, on this particular rainy Wednesday evening, I'd get fucked.

I went to the bar and when I got inside I was not thrilled, but it was raining and I was wet and not going outside leaving to find a cab (Uber wasn't ubiquitous then).  I grabbed a seat at the bar and ordered a vodka tonic.  The bartender said, "It's doubles night.  You get a double for the price of a single."  I agreed.  The bartender and I started talking.  He told me that the place got busy around 9pm.

It's 7pm. I gotta wait 2 hours.  Fuck!

I looked around.  There was a group of business gays in a corner area and a few scattered guys around the bar.  Not much to choose from.  I talked to a few guys at the bar and was on my second double when I decided to go to the bathroom.  I walked in.  Two urinals next to each other, a toilet with a door, and a sink.  I walked over to the urinal by the wall and started to piss.  There was a kind of bulletin board in front of the urinals - get tested for HIV, a gay chorus was starting, etc.  This bigger dude walked in.  My height, 6'2" and had to be 220 lbs.  He was built.  A daddy type, definitely older than me, and he exuded confidence.  He checked me out and I was trying hard to just look at the bulletin board and pee.  I looked over at him and checked out his cock.  It was 5" soft.  I looked up and smiled at him.  He smiled back.  I finished peeing and I zipped up my pants and went to wash my hands.  He was behind me wanting for the sink.  I looked him in the eyes in the mirror and we "connected."  

He turned me around and we started kissing passionately and furiously.  His beard was rubbing on my soft face.  It kinda hurt, but I was getting really turned on.  His hands were on my ass and I my arms were around his big shoulders.  He turned me around fast, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and was pushing them down.  I reached back and undid his belt, button and zipper.  I pushed down the back of my underwear.  He went down on his knees for a few seconds and ate my ass - really mostly spitting on it and shoving his tongue in my hole.  I know he was wetting me because he was going to fuck me.  He got up and spit on his cock.  He rubbed it on my hole and started to push inside my ass.  I grunted because it hurt.  I wasn't lubed up enough.  He didn't care and that was turning me on.  

He bottomed out in my ass and left his thick cock in me for a bit so I could adjust.  We made out with my chest and left cheek on the wall.  My head was turned to the side and he was kissing me and I was sucking his tongue and kissing back.  He started to rock his cock back and forth in my ass.  He kept rocking back and forth until I started to moan.  Then he stopped kissing me and started fucking me.  I pushed my ass back for his cock and he held the rest of me against the wall.  After a few short minutes he said, "I'm gonna cum."  I reached back my head and kissed him.  He unloaded in my ass.  He was breathing hard and resting my chest on my back. I was still pressed up against the wall.  

The bathroom door opened.

It was one of the business gays - button down and dress pants.  He apologized and was about to leave.  My top (never got a name) said, "No worries.  I'm done.  You want a turn?"  The top pulled out of me and the tall Asian business guy stepped behind me.  I looked back at the Asian guy - handsome, slim frame.  The other top goes to the sink to clean up as the Asian guy undoes his belt and button.  He says to the other top, "Got a condom."  I'm unzipping Asian guy's pants and reaching for his cock.  The other top says, "Doesn't matter."  With that said, the tops smile at each other and I feel the new top's cock harden in my hand.  He pushes my hand away and slides his raw cock in me.

Daddy top left the bathroom.  Asian guy talked while fucking me.  "You're so hot," "I love fucking bareback," "It's been 2 weeks since he fucked a dude," "I'm not going to last long."  This top fucked me for a few minutes and shot his load in my ass.  

We got cleaned up and left the bathroom.  I went back to the bar to finish my drink.  The place was still not busy yet.  The bartender asked if I was ok because I'd been in the bathroom awhile.  I said yes.  I heard the business gays erupt with laughter and I looked over.  They were looking at me.  The bartender came back to me and said a dude had bought me a drink.  It was Daddy top.  He came over and said thanks for the fuck.  I smiled and said it was hot.  Daddy top laughed and said it sure was and he went back to hang with his buddies.

Now I finish my second double and I have a full third drink, so I start on that one.  About half way through the third drink, the business gays start leaving.  The Asian guy who fucked me just ignored me as they walked by.  One of the business guys - he seemed like a total "geek chic," nerdy type stops on his way out to say goodbye to the bartender.  Too much hair covering his face, glasses, thin body, good arms and dressed in a sweater, dress pants, etc.  He's right next to me and he says, "Is it true?"  I smiled.  I was a little drunk.  He introduced himself, Gabriel, Michael (an angel name) and said that his friend said he'd fucked me in the bathroom.  I said my name and said it was true.  The geek nervously asked if I wanted to get fucked again.  I said sure but at my hotel.  The geek smiled and I turned toward him on the stool.  My legs were on either side of him as he stood.  We talked and he ran his hands all over my legs.  I looked over at the Daddy top.  He was smiling at me really big.

I finished my third double and I took "geek chic" back to my hotel.  He was all over me in the elevator.  Kissing me and rubbing my body.  It was hot, but not as furious as the make out session with Daddy top.  We got to my room and collapsed on my bed.  He and I made out and lost our clothes.  He had a great slim fit body and a nice 7" cock.  He was uncut and I went down on him.  I loved playing with his uncut piece - hands, tongue, mouth.  I sucked him for awhile and he was moaning.  He said, "I'll cum soon if you don't stop."  I wanted him to fuck me so I stopped and we made out some more.  He slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my cum wet hole.  He fingered me some.  He said, "Is that part true too?"  Coy, I said, "What part?" He smiled and kissed me.  He said, "That you let my friend bareback you and cum inside you?"  I said, "Yes.  That's his cum lubing my ass now."

I could see the dueling looks of desire and hesitation on his face.  I put him on his back and kissed him as I climbed on top of him.  I put his cock on my ass crack and started rubbing his cock on my ass.  I said, "You want to bareback me too don't you?"  He said, "I don't know."  I lined his cock up with my hole and said, "Your choice or I'll just sit on it if you don't say anything."  He looked at me and said nothing.  I sat on his bare cock.  Slowly guiding the biggest cock of the night into my hole.  Fuck he was big.  The cum was not so much lube that I couldn't feel the friction and heat in my ass.

I let him bottom out while I adjusted to him inside my ass.  I squeezed back and said, "You have a great cock."  I started to ride him.  I rode him for a while and then he got aggressive.  He flipped me on my back and slammed his cock back into me.  He fucked me hard.  The best fuck of the night.  He was slamming into me and then slowing down.  He'd pull out and smack his cock on my hole and slide it back in.  He and I kissed and fucked.  I was moaning and feeling his tight small body.  This geek chic twink was fucking me so good.  Finally, after about 20 minutes of fucking all over the bed he said, "I'm cumming."  He slammed his cock inside me and exploded with a big roar of a grunt/moan.  The excitement of his explosion and me jerking my cock caused me to cum for the first time that night.

We cuddled and slept until the morning.  No more sex.  I think he felt guilty about barebacking me.  

I didn't.  It was a hot night.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I've been travelling a lot lately and haven't gotten around to the next installment.  This next one happened while I was travelling for work again.

Mount Everest​

I was travelling to a state capitol for a meeting with a state senator and some staff about an issue for a client.  Basically, I was coming along for the "explanation" of the bill and why it was necessary.  The client and his lobbyist were there for the relationship and to schmooze.  I know very little about politics and such, so I didn't really know what all to expect.

I flew in with my client and we met the lobbyist - are all lobbyists hot?  He was gorgeous - blonde, late 30s, hot body, chiseled looks.  No wonder these guys get what they want.  They're gorgeous! 

Anyway, we got to this meeting and it was two staff, the state senator, me, lobbyist(Eric), and my client.  The meeting was going fine until they needed to get into the real details of the legislation.  We'd already talked background, committee, sponsorship, votes, etc.  I was not really engaged during this part of the meeting.  Instead, I was looking at the short, thin, cute 20-something staffer named Matt.  He was sexy and definitely sporting a hot tight little body under that suit.  He was the committee staffer, i.e. the guy who is going to help me write the bill.  We get to the details of the bill and the senator breaks out the booze and says, "Matt is great.  He knows what I'll do and what I won't with language and content.  We should leave them lawyers to their work."  He winked at Matt, grabbed a bottle of booze from his desk, poured 6 glasses, and we all had a shot.  After that, Matt and I left to go to his office to work while the other guys drank. 

Matt's office was small, but it had room for a small couch, his desk, a chair and some very messy shelves.  Degrees on the wall, corkboard with crap all over it.  Imagine that this is the guy that does everything and then you realize why everyone the public sees has such a nice, tidy office.  We chatted some about the meeting and then got to work on my draft language.  It was a decent sized re-write of a section of law and the first draft was a lot of back and forth over language needs and policy changes.  We also joked around some and he took off his jacket and tie and so did I. 

Every once in a while I'd have to take a call or he would.  During one of these times, I stepped out of the office so he could have some privacy.  I opened Grindr to see if anyone cute was around.  I saw a chest pic of a really thin, wiry, fit body like right next to me.  He wasn't on at the moment, but I guessed that it had to be Matt.  When Matt and I were working again I was leaning over him at one point and one of the pieces of language made me chuckle.  You know, an involuntary chuckle, like when someone says "boob" and you just chuckle.  He looked at me and smiled and he chuckled at me.  I looked back at him and we held the look for just that second too long and I asked if he was gay.  He said yes.  I said me too.  We smiled and got back to work.

It was about 6pm, we got to draft two and this is when we start to really pick at the language choices because policy had already been decided in draft one.  Now, it's the real devil in the details - like using "or" or "and".  We had a few back and forths and I could tell he was really smart, which turned me on even more.  He typed up some language and printed it off, ran out to the printer and came back and when he handed it too me I told him I thought he was really sexy.  He looked at me and said, so are you.  He turned and closed the door.  I stood up and kissed this really sexy smart guy.  It was instant chemistry.  We were making out hard and clothes were coming off.  I was in briefs and he was in boxers.  I felt something huge pressed against me and I remember thinking, is that his belt and zipper (duh!).  Hands all over each other and he finally groped my cock.  I grabbed for his too. 

I gasped.  His cock was huge.  It was beer can thick, easily, and it had to be 11" and cut.  He smiled and said "like it?"  I said "Oh my God.  It's the biggest dick I ever felt."  It looked like another leg on him.  I sat back down on the couch and slid his boxers off.  His cock was pointing right at my face.  I looked at him and grabbed his cock and started to lick it.  It was huge.  I remember thinking that I was never going to be able to give him good head, but I was going to try.  I started to suck the head and I got about 8" in my throat/mouth before I would totally gag.  I couldn't go farther.  We tried a few times to deep throat.  I was determined.  But, he was still moaning as I was sucking his cock.  He said I was doing good.  He had me stand up and pulled off my briefs.  He got on his knees and started sucking my cock.  Fuck he was great at giving head.  I was moaning and had to put my hand on the couch arm to steady myself.  I said I was close and he pulled off.

He asked if I wanted to fuck.  I looked at him and he said, "I can fuck you or you can fuck me."  I said, let's try to have you fuck me.  He said ok and grabbed a magnum condom out of his messenger bag,  He sat on the couch and started rolling it on.  He didn't have lube with him though.  This was going to hurt.  Just the lube on the condom.  Ok, let's try it.  I sat down facing away from him and he and I tried putting his cock inside me.  At first it wouldn't go at all and then my hole opened up some and he slid in some.  I almost cried.  I could feel him ripping me.  I kept trying.  We both did.  After 5-10 agonizing minutes, we gave up.  I was so disappointed.  He said, "Don't worry, this happens."  He kissed me and asked if I wanted to fuck him instead.  I said I didn't have a condom and he only had magnums with him because guys usually don't have them.  So instead we gave each other head until we came.  He pulled off and I came on his chest, but I grabbed his ass and swallowed his load.  He made out after that and he said it was so hot watching me choke on his cock and cum.

We decided to finish the legislation the next day or by email.  We knew the client, lobbyist and senator were still drinking or out to dinner/drinks.  Instead of joining them, Matt asked me to dinner.  We went out and had a nice time.  He was really smart and sexy and geeky cute with a lot of indie style.  I was all about him.  We had a few drinks at dinner and while I wasn't drunk, I was buzzed for sure.  He took me around the corner to check in to my hotel and I asked if he wanted another drink.  He said sure.  He said, I'll meet you in the bar.  Apparently, no minibar.  I took my stuff upstairs and cleaned up a bit.  I was back downstairs in less than 10.  He was chatting with other staff/'lobbyists/etc at the bar.  Since we were like 4 blocks from the State Capitol building this made a ton of sense.  He introduced me to a few people and we sat at a table.  We had a good time talking with them, but after a while I grabbed his hand under the table.  We held hands and chatted with his friends for another drink.  I leaned over and asked him to come upstairs.  He smiled at me and we excused ourselves.  I said I was tired.  Matt said he was going home.  They may have believed us.

Instead we almost ran to the elevator and went to my room.  He was so sexy.  I wanted him so bad.  We got in the room and our clothes were off and his cock was in my mouth within a minute.  I was going to town on his cock after a few minutes and trying hard to get it all the way down my throat.  He was moaning and really into it.  He wrapped his skinny legs around my shoulders and I licked his balls and ate his ass.  His ass was somewhat hairy, but not much and he was so sexy.  I buried my tongue in him and tongue fucked him for a while before I went back to his cock.  He said, "Get on the bed."  I did and he started sucking my cock and feeling my body.  He was all over me.  Kissing me, nipples, sucking me, rubbing his fingers on my asshole.  He asked if I wanted to get my ass eaten.  I said yes.  He flipped me over and I looked back as he slapped his massive cock on my hole, slide his cock down my crack, and then his body down me until his tongue was at my hole. 

He started licking and pushing this tongue in me.  He would really get me wet and leaking and then he would stop, kiss my ass cheeks, come up my body kiss me, slap his cock on my hole and then slide his cock back along my ass crack and wouldn't stop until his tongue was inside my hole again.  He must've done this for 30 minutes.  I was leaking pre-cum all over the place.  The next time he came up to kiss me and his massive cock was resting in my ass crack, I asked if he wanted to fuck me again.  He said, "Fuck yes I do."  He turned around and it's now that we realize that he left his messenger bag at the office.  He swore and asked if I had any condoms.  I said no. I said I was just coming to town for the night I didn't think to bring condoms and lube.  I went to the bathroom and said, "W have lotion and I have poppers in my toiletry bag." We laughed that I had poppers, but no condoms and lube.  I was embarrassed and blushed.  He said, let's just go back to doing what we were doing. 

I laid on the bed again and looked back at him and his amazing cock and said, "I really want you to fuck me."  He said, "I really want to fuck you."  I said, "You can if you want.'  I spread my legs some,  He looked at my ass and said, "We shouldn't."  I said, "I know.  It's dangerous and you'll probably tear me up but I really want it."  He asked if I was negative and about my last tests while he was still standing there, but now rubbing my ass and thighs.  I said yes and asked him and he answered the same.  I was so turned on and I said, "Please I want to feel what's it's like to have your big cock inside me."  He said, "I want to fuck your hot ass so bad."

I got up, went to the bathroom, grabbed the hotel lotion, came back to the bed, handed him the lotion and said, "It's your decision."

He got between my legs and ate my ass some more.  He opened the lotion and lubed my ass and fingered some lube into me.  Now the entire room smelled of lotion.  He put his cockhead on my hole and pushed.  He popped inside me.  I grunted and took it.  It hurt, but not as much as earlier.  I grabbed his hand and said, "Wait."  He did and when my hand relaxed on his he pushed some more.  We got so where he'd stop pushing when I'd grab his hand tightly.  He'd push again when I relaxed my hand.  He got about half his cock inside me this way and he started to pull back and made small fucking motions.  Even half his cock in me was bigger than anything I'd ever felt.  I was so struck by the feeling of openness in my ass that my cock went limp.  It was intense.

He started to pick up some speed and motion and was sliding in and out of me more.  I started to hear moaning and realized that it was me.  I was liking the fuck.  I was feeling his massive cock in me.  After a few minutes, he was really fucking me and I was totally into it.  I was pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts.  It was awesome.  Then he leaned up to kiss me and I was flat on the bed with his cock inside me.  I realized as we made out that his balls were touching my ass.  He was all the way inside me.  I had all of his massive cock in my ass.  I moaned into his kiss and pushed back.  I said, "All of your cock is inside me.  You feel amazing.  Fuck me."

And fuck me he did.  He fucked me senseless.  He was hitting something inside me I didn't even know was there.  I was in heaven.  My cock was hard again.  He flipped me over and stood up by the bed and started fucking me on my back.  He was really giving it to me.  I was jerking off and he was looking at me with such intensity.  He said, "I'm close."  I said, "Do it.  Cum in my ass."  He smiled and in a few more thrusts he was groaning loudly and blowing his load in my ass.  When he was done cumming, he bent over and kissed me and I was jerking off and I came on his chest and mine.  It was incredible sex.

We fucked two more times that night and once in the morning.  I rode his dick and he fucked me bent over a chair.  He fucked me bent over the bathroom counter.  We just fucked.  There was no more mention of condoms and he came in my ass every time.  I blew my loads mostly on my chest or the floor.  He swallowed the last one. 

After sex in the morning he said how much he liked me.  I told him how great and sexy he was.  We promised to stay in touch and we had to because of the legislation anyway. 

Today, we still live in different cities but we are good friends.  Matt and I visit each other about once a year since the legislation.

He never asks if he should use a condom and he always cums inside my ass.  It is an awesome cock.

When I talk about it with my friends about his cock, I call him "Mount Everest."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

Damn hot!

Does Matt know your turning from a condom nazi to a bb slut now?

Hey guys, I've been travelling a lot lately and haven't gotten around to the next installment.  This next one happened while I was travelling for work again.

Mount Everest​

Fuck

I was travelling to a state capitol for a meeting with a state senator and some staff about an issue for a client.  Basically, I was coming along for the "explanation" of the bill and why it was necessary.  The client and his lobbyist were there for the relationship and to schmooze.  I know very little about politics and such, so I didn't really know what all to expect.

I flew in with my client and we met the lobbyist - are all lobbyists hot?  He was gorgeous - blonde, late 30s, hot body, chiseled looks.  No wonder these guys get what they want.  They're gorgeous! 

Anyway, we got to this meeting and it was two staff, the state senator, me, lobbyist(Eric), and my client.  The meeting was going fine until they needed to get into the real details of the legislation.  We'd already talked background, committee, sponsorship, votes, etc.  I was not really engaged during this part of the meeting.  Instead, I was looking at the short, thin, cute 20-something staffer named Matt.  He was sexy and definitely sporting a hot tight little body under that suit.  He was the committee staffer, i.e. the guy who is going to help me write the bill.  We get to the details of the bill and the senator breaks out the booze and says, "Matt is great.  He knows what I'll do and what I won't with language and content.  We should leave them lawyers to their work."  He winked at Matt, grabbed a bottle of booze from his desk, poured 6 glasses, and we all had a shot.  After that, Matt and I left to go to his office to work while the other guys drank. 

Matt's office was small, but it had room for a small couch, his desk, a chair and some very messy shelves.  Degrees on the wall, corkboard with crap all over it.  Imagine that this is the guy that does everything and then you realize why everyone the public sees has such a nice, tidy office.  We chatted some about the meeting and then got to work on my draft language.  It was a decent sized re-write of a section of law and the first draft was a lot of back and forth over language needs and policy changes.  We also joked around some and he took off his jacket and tie and so did I. 

Every once in a while I'd have to take a call or he would.  During one of these times, I stepped out of the office so he could have some privacy.  I opened Grindr to see if anyone cute was around.  I saw a chest pic of a really thin, wiry, fit body like right next to me.  He wasn't on at the moment, but I guessed that it had to be Matt.  When Matt and I were working again I was leaning over him at one point and one of the pieces of language made me chuckle.  You know, an involuntary chuckle, like when someone says "boob" and you just chuckle.  He looked at me and smiled and he chuckled at me.  I looked back at him and we held the look for just that second too long and I asked if he was gay.  He said yes.  I said me too.  We smiled and got back to work.

It was about 6pm, we got to draft two and this is when we start to really pick at the language choices because policy had already been decided in draft one.  Now, it's the real devil in the details - like using "or" or "and".  We had a few back and forths and I could tell he was really smart, which turned me on even more.  He typed up some language and printed it off, ran out to the printer and came back and when he handed it too me I told him I thought he was really sexy.  He looked at me and said, so are you.  He turned and closed the door.  I stood up and kissed this really sexy smart guy.  It was instant chemistry.  We were making out hard and clothes were coming off.  I was in briefs and he was in boxers.  I felt something huge pressed against me and I remember thinking, is that his belt and zipper (duh!).  Hands all over each other and he finally groped my cock.  I grabbed for his too. 

I gasped.  His cock was huge.  It was beer can thick, easily, and it had to be 11" and cut.  He smiled and said "like it?"  I said "Oh my God.  It's the biggest dick I ever felt."  It looked like another leg on him.  I sat back down on the couch and slid his boxers off.  His cock was pointing right at my face.  I looked at him and grabbed his cock and started to lick it.  It was huge.  I remember thinking that I was never going to be able to give him good head, but I was going to try.  I started to suck the head and I got about 8" in my throat/mouth before I would totally gag.  I couldn't go farther.  We tried a few times to deep throat.  I was determined.  But, he was still moaning as I was sucking his cock.  He said I was doing good.  He had me stand up and pulled off my briefs.  He got on his knees and started sucking my cock.  Fuck he was great at giving head.  I was moaning and had to put my hand on the couch arm to steady myself.  I said I was close and he pulled off.

He asked if I wanted to fuck.  I looked at him and he said, "I can fuck you or you can fuck me."  I said, let's try to have you fuck me.  He said ok and grabbed a magnum condom out of his messenger bag,  He sat on the couch and started rolling it on.  He didn't have lube with him though.  This was going to hurt.  Just the lube on the condom.  Ok, let's try it.  I sat down facing away from him and he and I tried putting his cock inside me.  At first it wouldn't go at all and then my hole opened up some and he slid in some.  I almost cried.  I could feel him ripping me.  I kept trying.  We both did.  After 5-10 agonizing minutes, we gave up.  I was so disappointed.  He said, "Don't worry, this happens."  He kissed me and asked if I wanted to fuck him instead.  I said I didn't have a condom and he only had magnums with him because guys usually don't have them.  So instead we gave each other head until we came.  He pulled off and I came on his chest, but I grabbed his ass and swallowed his load.  He made out after that and he said it was so hot watching me choke on his cock and cum.

We decided to finish the legislation the next day or by email.  We knew the client, lobbyist and senator were still drinking or out to dinner/drinks.  Instead of joining them, Matt asked me to dinner.  We went out and had a nice time.  He was really smart and sexy and geeky cute with a lot of indie style.  I was all about him.  We had a few drinks at dinner and while I wasn't drunk, I was buzzed for sure.  He took me around the corner to check in to my hotel and I asked if he wanted another drink.  He said sure.  He said, I'll meet you in the bar.  Apparently, no minibar.  I took my stuff upstairs and cleaned up a bit.  I was back downstairs in less than 10.  He was chatting with other staff/'lobbyists/etc at the bar.  Since we were like 4 blocks from the State Capitol building this made a ton of sense.  He introduced me to a few people and we sat at a table.  We had a good time talking with them, but after a while I grabbed his hand under the table.  We held hands and chatted with his friends for another drink.  I leaned over and asked him to come upstairs.  He smiled at me and we excused ourselves.  I said I was tired.  Matt said he was going home.  They may have believed us.

Instead we almost ran to the elevator and went to my room.  He was so sexy.  I wanted him so bad.  We got in the room and our clothes were off and his cock was in my mouth within a minute.  I was going to town on his cock after a few minutes and trying hard to get it all the way down my throat.  He was moaning and really into it.  He wrapped his skinny legs around my shoulders and I licked his balls and ate his ass.  His ass was somewhat hairy, but not much and he was so sexy.  I buried my tongue in him and tongue fucked him for a while before I went back to his cock.  He said, "Get on the bed."  I did and he started sucking my cock and feeling my body.  He was all over me.  Kissing me, nipples, sucking me, rubbing his fingers on my asshole.  He asked if I wanted to get my ass eaten.  I said yes.  He flipped me over and I looked back as he slapped his massive cock on my hole, slide his cock down my crack, and then his body down me until his tongue was at my hole. 

He started licking and pushing this tongue in me.  He would really get me wet and leaking and then he would stop, kiss my ass cheeks, come up my body kiss me, slap his cock on my hole and then slide his cock back along my ass crack and wouldn't stop until his tongue was inside my hole again.  He must've done this for 30 minutes.  I was leaking pre-cum all over the place.  The next time he came up to kiss me and his massive cock was resting in my ass crack, I asked if he wanted to fuck me again.  He said, "Fuck yes I do."  He turned around and it's now that we realize that he left his messenger bag at the office.  He swore and asked if I had any condoms.  I said no. I said I was just coming to town for the night I didn't think to bring condoms and lube.  I went to the bathroom and said, "W have lotion and I have poppers in my toiletry bag." We laughed that I had poppers, but no condoms and lube.  I was embarrassed and blushed.  He said, let's just go back to doing what we were doing. 

I laid on the bed again and looked back at him and his amazing cock and said, "I really want you to fuck me."  He said, "I really want to fuck you."  I said, "You can if you want.'  I spread my legs some,  He looked at my ass and said, "We shouldn't."  I said, "I know.  It's dangerous and you'll probably tear me up but I really want it."  He asked if I was negative and about my last tests while he was still standing there, but now rubbing my ass and thighs.  I said yes and asked him and he answered the same.  I was so turned on and I said, "Please I want to feel what's it's like to have your big cock inside me."  He said, "I want to fuck your hot ass so bad."

I got up, went to the bathroom, grabbed the hotel lotion, came back to the bed, handed him the lotion and said, "It's your decision."

He got between my legs and ate my ass some more.  He opened the lotion and lubed my ass and fingered some lube into me.  Now the entire room smelled of lotion.  He put his cockhead on my hole and pushed.  He popped inside me.  I grunted and took it.  It hurt, but not as much as earlier.  I grabbed his hand and said, "Wait."  He did and when my hand relaxed on his he pushed some more.  We got so where he'd stop pushing when I'd grab his hand tightly.  He'd push again when I relaxed my hand.  He got about half his cock inside me this way and he started to pull back and made small fucking motions.  Even half his cock in me was bigger than anything I'd ever felt.  I was so struck by the feeling of openness in my ass that my cock went limp.  It was intense.

He started to pick up some speed and motion and was sliding in and out of me more.  I started to hear moaning and realized that it was me.  I was liking the fuck.  I was feeling his massive cock in me.  After a few minutes, he was really fucking me and I was totally into it.  I was pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts.  It was awesome.  Then he leaned up to kiss me and I was flat on the bed with his cock inside me.  I realized as we made out that his balls were touching my ass.  He was all the way inside me.  I had all of his massive cock in my ass.  I moaned into his kiss and pushed back.  I said, "All of your cock is inside me.  You feel amazing.  Fuck me."

And fuck me he did.  He fucked me senseless.  He was hitting something inside me I didn't even know was there.  I was in heaven.  My cock was hard again.  He flipped me over and stood up by the bed and started fucking me on my back.  He was really giving it to me.  I was jerking off and he was looking at me with such intensity.  He said, "I'm close."  I said, "Do it.  Cum in my ass."  He smiled and in a few more thrusts he was groaning loudly and blowing his load in my ass.  When he was done cumming, he bent over and kissed me and I was jerking off and I came on his chest and mine.  It was incredible sex.

We fucked two more times that night and once in the morning.  I rode his dick and he fucked me bent over a chair.  He fucked me bent over the bathroom counter.  We just fucked.  There was no more mention of condoms and he came in my ass every time.  I blew my loads mostly on my chest or the floor.  He swallowed the last one. 

After sex in the morning he said how much he liked me.  I told him how great and sexy he was.  We promised to stay in touch and we had to because of the legislation anyway. 

Today, we still live in different cities but we are good friends.  Matt and I visit each other about once a year since the legislation.

He never asks if he should use a condom and he always cums inside my ass.  It is an awesome cock.

When I talk about it with my friends about his cock, I call him "Mount Everest."

Mount Everest​

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/14/2015 at 10:52 PM, jbucktown said:

I'd been in this city for three days.  It had rained every day and the gym was being renovated in my hotel.  I hadn't gone for a run since Sunday evening.  I was having a really rough day at work.  I was tired and just needed to get the hell out of the office where I was working.  Since I couldn't go for a run or go to the gym, I decided "what the fuck" and got online to find a gay bar or at least a gay friendly bar nearby.  I found one a few blocks away (good since I had no car) and I went to the hotel and changed out of my suit.  I put on a t-shirt and jeans that showed off my ass.  Maybe, on this particular rainy Wednesday evening, I'd get fucked.

I went to the bar and when I got inside I was not thrilled, but it was raining and I was wet and not going outside leaving to find a cab (Uber wasn't ubiquitous then).  I grabbed a seat at the bar and ordered a vodka tonic.  The bartender said, "It's doubles night.  You get a double for the price of a single."  I agreed.  The bartender and I started talking.  He told me that the place got busy around 9pm.

It's 7pm. I gotta wait 2 hours.  Fuck!

I looked around.  There was a group of business gays in a corner area and a few scattered guys around the bar.  Not much to choose from.  I talked to a few guys at the bar and was on my second double when I decided to go to the bathroom.  I walked in.  Two urinals next to each other, a toilet with a door, and a sink.  I walked over to the urinal by the wall and started to piss.  There was a kind of bulletin board in front of the urinals - get tested for HIV, a gay chorus was starting, etc.  This bigger dude walked in.  My height, 6'2" and had to be 220 lbs.  He was built.  A daddy type, definitely older than me, and he exuded confidence.  He checked me out and I was trying hard to just look at the bulletin board and pee.  I looked over at him and checked out his cock.  It was 5" soft.  I looked up and smiled at him.  He smiled back.  I finished peeing and I zipped up my pants and went to wash my hands.  He was behind me wanting for the sink.  I looked him in the eyes in the mirror and we "connected."  

He turned me around and we started kissing passionately and furiously.  His beard was rubbing on my soft face.  It kinda hurt, but I was getting really turned on.  His hands were on my ass and I my arms were around his big shoulders.  He turned me around fast, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and was pushing them down.  I reached back and undid his belt, button and zipper.  I pushed down the back of my underwear.  He went down on his knees for a few seconds and ate my ass - really mostly spitting on it and shoving his tongue in my hole.  I know he was wetting me because he was going to fuck me.  He got up and spit on his cock.  He rubbed it on my hole and started to push inside my ass.  I grunted because it hurt.  I wasn't lubed up enough.  He didn't care and that was turning me on.  

He bottomed out in my ass and left his thick cock in me for a bit so I could adjust.  We made out with my chest and left cheek on the wall.  My head was turned to the side and he was kissing me and I was sucking his tongue and kissing back.  He started to rock his cock back and forth in my ass.  He kept rocking back and forth until I started to moan.  Then he stopped kissing me and started fucking me.  I pushed my ass back for his cock and he held the rest of me against the wall.  After a few short minutes he said, "I'm gonna cum."  I reached back my head and kissed him.  He unloaded in my ass.  He was breathing hard and resting my chest on my back. I was still pressed up against the wall.  

The bathroom door opened.

It was one of the business gays - button down and dress pants.  He apologized and was about to leave.  My top (never got a name) said, "No worries.  I'm done.  You want a turn?"  The top pulled out of me and the tall Asian business guy stepped behind me.  I looked back at the Asian guy - handsome, slim frame.  The other top goes to the sink to clean up as the Asian guy undoes his belt and button.  He says to the other top, "Got a condom."  I'm unzipping Asian guy's pants and reaching for his cock.  The other top says, "Doesn't matter."  With that said, the tops smile at each other and I feel the new top's cock harden in my hand.  He pushes my hand away and slides his raw cock in me.

Daddy top left the bathroom.  Asian guy talked while fucking me.  "You're so hot," "I love fucking bareback," "It's been 2 weeks since he fucked a dude," "I'm not going to last long."  This top fucked me for a few minutes and shot his load in my ass.  

We got cleaned up and left the bathroom.  I went back to the bar to finish my drink.  The place was still not busy yet.  The bartender asked if I was ok because I'd been in the bathroom awhile.  I said yes.  I heard the business gays erupt with laughter and I looked over.  They were looking at me.  The bartender came back to me and said a dude had bought me a drink.  It was Daddy top.  He came over and said thanks for the fuck.  I smiled and said it was hot.  Daddy top laughed and said it sure was and he went back to hang with his buddies.

Now I finish my second double and I have a full third drink, so I start on that one.  About half way through the third drink, the business gays start leaving.  The Asian guy who fucked me just ignored me as they walked by.  One of the business guys - he seemed like a total "geek chic," nerdy type stops on his way out to say goodbye to the bartender.  Too much hair covering his face, glasses, thin body, good arms and dressed in a sweater, dress pants, etc.  He's right next to me and he says, "Is it true?"  I smiled.  I was a little drunk.  He introduced himself, Gabriel, Michael (an angel name) and said that his friend said he'd fucked me in the bathroom.  I said my name and said it was true.  The geek nervously asked if I wanted to get fucked again.  I said sure but at my hotel.  The geek smiled and I turned toward him on the stool.  My legs were on either side of him as he stood.  We talked and he ran his hands all over my legs.  I looked over at the Daddy top.  He was smiling at me really big.

I finished my third double and I took "geek chic" back to my hotel.  He was all over me in the elevator.  Kissing me and rubbing my body.  It was hot, but not as furious as the make out session with Daddy top.  We got to my room and collapsed on my bed.  He and I made out and lost our clothes.  He had a great slim fit body and a nice 7" cock.  He was uncut and I went down on him.  I loved playing with his uncut piece - hands, tongue, mouth.  I sucked him for awhile and he was moaning.  He said, "I'll cum soon if you don't stop."  I wanted him to fuck me so I stopped and we made out some more.  He slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my cum wet hole.  He fingered me some.  He said, "Is that part true too?"  Coy, I said, "What part?" He smiled and kissed me.  He said, "That you let my friend bareback you and cum inside you?"  I said, "Yes.  That's his cum lubing my ass now."

I could see the dueling looks of desire and hesitation on his face.  I put him on his back and kissed him as I climbed on top of him.  I put his cock on my ass crack and started rubbing his cock on my ass.  I said, "You want to bareback me too don't you?"  He said, "I don't know."  I lined his cock up with my hole and said, "Your choice or I'll just sit on it if you don't say anything."  He looked at me and said nothing.  I sat on his bare cock.  Slowly guiding the biggest cock of the night into my hole.  Fuck he was big.  The cum was not so much lube that I couldn't feel the friction and heat in my ass.

I let him bottom out while I adjusted to him inside my ass.  I squeezed back and said, "You have a great cock."  I started to ride him.  I rode him for a while and then he got aggressive.  He flipped me on my back and slammed his cock back into me.  He fucked me hard.  The best fuck of the night.  He was slamming into me and then slowing down.  He'd pull out and smack his cock on my hole and slide it back in.  He and I kissed and fucked.  I was moaning and feeling his tight small body.  This geek chic twink was fucking me so good.  Finally, after about 20 minutes of fucking all over the bed he said, "I'm cumming."  He slammed his cock inside me and exploded with a big roar of a grunt/moan.  The excitement of his explosion and me jerking my cock caused me to cum for the first time that night.

We cuddled and slept until the morning.  No more sex.  I think he felt guilty about barebacking me.  

I didn't.  It was a hot night.  

Love this story!