Usa Pig Visiting London For The First Time - July 15-20, 2015

travelcumpig

Hello pigs of London! I'll be visiting London for my first time July 15-20 during the Recon Fetish Week London. I figured a city full of horny, piggy men would be the perfect time for a fist visit. I'm traveling solo and on the look out for making some new connections and having sweaty, piggy fun with some of the locals for visitors. I'll be in a hotel near Leicester Square.

Preference for friendly, hairy, piggy men. Me: 46 yrs old, 178cm tall and 84kg. I'll have some leather with me and it would be great to swap cum with all of you but in the downtime between piggy sexual encounters, meeting for a drink at the bars would be great too.

Swapping loads, my tongue in a sweaty armpit, leather, poppers, 1-1, groups, fucking cum loaded/leaking holes....all a good time!

If any of that sounds interesting to you, send me a message!

• 2 weeks later...