Step-Dad Finally Makes Me His "boy"

ATLcumSlut

I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood to parents that were well known in our community. I had a privileged life.

By the time I was a freshman in high school, I definitely knew I was attracted to guys... Luckily for me, I had a body that many of the guys I liked were attracted to as well.

Life was good. I had my pick of any of the girls or guys that I might want. Until... my dad died suddenly. It was devastating. I felt sooooooo alone for the next couple years.

My mother eventually remarried. He and I never got along... He wasn't like me dad. He drank, cussed, I was pretty sure he did drugs, and he always seemed to be "between jobs". In front of mom, we he and I always seemed to get along but when she wast around, he used to call me a "worthless pussy."

The meaner he got, the less time I spent at home. The less time I spent at home, the more time I'd spent hooking up. By the time I turned 18, I was sucking dick and getting fucked in bookstores, parks, and meeting strangers I found online.

Despite the fact that it seemed like i'd fuck most any hot, older guy, anywhere, I had one rule. I never did it at home...

I got too comfortable. I got a text from a married fuck-buddy... he wanted me to blow him but he didn't have a place. I wanted his load more than anything and agreed I'd blow him at my place.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Too bad this story never continued, it started out so hot, I was just getting into it when I noticed it didn't continue .... I could only imagine step dad caught him blowing his married fuck buddy, confronted him saying he always knew he was a worthless pussy, and from now on his step-son's ass was going to be his new pussy.

• Like 1