A Dream

miguel

Some of the circumstances described below are true, but the flow of events is really the fruit of my sleeping mind…

Returning home, I found my door closed, not locked, which is quite unusual for me.

Sensing some noises from the living room, I was stopped by a friend of mine who has the key of my flat. We kissed, as we usually do, and I was really happy to find him there.

He explained that he planned a visit to my city and got in touch with some guys to have a good time.

Entering the living room I could see six to eight naked men, fucking, sucking, kissing…

Next thing I know I’m fucking raw a guy with his muscled back tattooed all over with small red hearts. A guy appears standing o top of him and I start sucking him. He motions to take his cock out of my mouth and I understand he wants to piss. I grab his butt and don’t let him, he starts to piss in my mouth and I get even harder when I feel his chemmed piss going down my throat.

I’m back to my friend and we kiss passionately and I feel his tongue feeding me with X. I take a glass of water and realize it’s laced with G and I know Im headed for a warm place.

Looking to my side I watch a guy preparing his arm to get slammed by himself, he’s quite muscled and as I can see his prominent veins I offer my help, I register the slam and slowly administer it. When he takes the elastic band out of his arm and starts coughing hard I lean down to lick the small droplets of blood out of his arm and I feel someone’s fingers pushing a rock inside my hole. After the burn, inside, I feel the almost burn, outside: my skin gets hot and I start sweating even more, all over, and this black guy shoves his thick cock all the way in my hole. Without all the chems, it would take me a while to accommodate it, but the only sensation I get is being filled and I start craving for his cum.

He shoots deep inside and leaves my hole open and dripping. My friend takes the opportunity to lick his cum and starts kissing me.

No wonder I woke up hard and smiling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9