You Get To Use Me, I Get A Place To Stay?

So if you've seen my post in one of the Backroom forums, you know I need to get away but really can't afford it, so I thought I might see if there are any of you sick fuckers out there who would be willing to make a trade.

I can offer my body as your personal fucktoy and mindless cumhole, free to whore out to whomever you want in exchange for the experience of being able to be a mindless cumhole and a place to stay. My interests are varied, from the vanilla to the stuff we can only talk about in the Backroom, so if you might be interested let me know. My BBRT and A4A profiles are on the profile here, you can contact me through those or on here.  

Will probably be leaving next week or first week in July, live near Savannah, GA but wanting to wander anywhere. Make me into the whore I need to be guys!