My Dream Cum True

Making My Dreams Cum True

I went to a leather bar in New York, dressed in my leather chaps, vest and cap.  I  had  been  there  several  times, hoping on each occasion to  hook  up  with one  particular  very  hot  Leather Man.  We had eyed each other a few times, but nothing had happened.

This particular Friday night I intended to try harder, so I wore a worn, tight pair of 501s which displayed my tight ass quite well.  Shortly after entering the bar, I headed to the men’s room, and in the process brushed-up against him as he lounged against the bar.  Sure enough he followed me into the restroom, and stood at the urinal next to me.  Naturally, my cock immediately came to attention and, upon noticing it, he drawled “Boy, that cock sure looks good, and your butt looks even better!"

I replied “I’d sure like your cock to know my tight hole better.”

Giving me a somewhat sinister look he asked “You bareback?”

“Well, I’ve never been barebacked, but you’re so hot I think I just might.  If you’re safe.”

“Yeah, I’m safe,” he replied, and with that we agreed to meet the following night at his place.

Finally Saturday night arrived.  All day I had been both excited and leery of barebacking with him, but the thought of playing with him took control.  At least that’s what my asshole seemed to be saying as it twitched throughout my day time activities.

When I arrived at his apartment he gave me a drink to relax, and it definitely worked.  In short order I was so fucking horny I don’t think I had ever before felt so excited.  Looking back, I’m sure he had spiked my drink, just to put me in the mood to have my neg hole used raw.

He took me down into his dimly lit dungeon where a leather sling hung next to a leather draped which was illuminated by two large candles on opposing sides of the table.  He instructed me to lay in the sling.  I eagerly complied, and within seconds found myself restrained.

He opened a drawer which was filled with toys.  My cock remained rock hard as I anticipated the pleasures that were before me as he selected a large dildo and slowly worked it up my quivering hole.  Man, I was utterly overwhelmed in sexual excitement, and naturally wanted more and more, so I was not all that surprised when I found myself begging for his raw cock, which only made him ply my hole all the harder.

Even so, after thoroughly loosening up my ass, he slowly and deliberately removed his leather cod piece, and then lowered the sling so he could straddle over my mouth, ordering me to slowly lick his cock and announce my desires.  So I found myself speaking to his cock, telling it I wanted, no, I needed hot cum in my hole.  Slowly his cock began to rise.  Damn, it was unbelievably large – perhaps as much as nine inches of pure man muscle, when fully erect.

Fuck, I needed to be fucked.  Perhaps reading my mind, he raised the sling into position over the leather draped table, and positioning the candles to provide the necessary lighting, he used a pre-prepared turkey baster to insert a white liquid into my ass, pausing briefly only to explain the liquid was cum that he had saved-up just for the occasion.

Damn, I was so ready to receive his hot hard cock deep within my ass.  Involuntarily I found myself begging to feel it, and to my pleasure he positioned himself at the entrance to my hole and whispered “What do you want?”

“My ass full of your cum,” I whispered in reply.  

He slowly worked his cock into my ass, sliding it in and out, preparing it for his eventual assault.  “This is only the beginning,” he advised as he varied his pace and the angle of insertion, giving me a wide range of sensations to enjoy.

As the tension increased, again I found myself begging for his load, but he cautioned me saying “Not so fast.  You’ve gotta earn the right to enjoy my gift.  And that means I’m in charge.”  With that he withdrew, and inserting the turkey baster again into my ass, he forced additional cum into my hole, but this time he used a small brush to work it in deeply.  

Fuck, what a feeling!  To be filled with man cum, lubing my hole in preparation for his raw cock.  Damn!  It was like being fucked for the first time, all over again!

After he had vigorously abraded my hole, the brush bristles were pink with my blood.  “Your hole is ready to receive my man cum.  Is this what you want?”

“Absolutely,” I replied.  My hole was in desperate need of his cum.  

With that he pushed his rock hard cock deep into my ass.  Again he asked "What do you want?"

“Your cum,” I replied, as he fucked deeper and deeper.  

“Again,” he demanded.

“I need your cum, Sir."

“Well then, you will receive it.  If you truly want the seed of lust, Boy.  You do know what I mean, don’t you Boy?

"Yes, Sir, your seed,” I replied.

“You know my seed is special, don’t you, Boy.  That it’s charged hot seed.  You want my special seed in your hole, don’t you, Boy?”

My hole twitched and tightened on his cock in acknowledgement.  I was absolutely ready to be blessed with his seed, but he slowed the assault on my hole, and delayed gifting me, asking yet again “Are you willing to take my poz load deep into your ass and to be almost certainly be converted?”

My hole relaxed as if to let him drive his cock home   Damn!  I was gonna get a poz load!  My hole rejoiced with excitement beyond anything I had known before.  I looked directly into his intense eyes and shot my final neg load all over myself as, with a final thrust, he announced “As you wish, Boy.  Here’s my poz seed!” blowing volley after volley of his charged load deep into my ass.

The next weekend, four of his friends would each blow his load into my ass – just as a reward to me for being such a good bottom boy. 

Ah, if only in my dreams!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 27

As I had been told, the following weekend I met Joe, and he, Mark and I had a very intense weekend.

Joe arrived at about 8:00 PM on Friday evening, greeting Mark and me with a bear hug.  Just looking at him, my cock twitched with excitement, especially as his cock was bulging in his tight 501 Levi jeans.  He was about 6' 2", was nicely built, had a full head of dark, even black hair, as well as a full black beard.  Just my type.

Mark led us down into the dungeon where we had a few drinks while watching the TIM film, Viral Loads.  Seated between Mark and Joe, two hot leather men, my cock involuntarily got harder and harder.  Noticing as much, and gauging I was ready, Mark pushed my head down onto Joe’s lap, ordering me to “Lick the wet spot on my buddy’s crotch.”  Of course I was more than willing to do so.  

Joe opened his jeans and extracted his seven inch cock, which was, as I suspected, already hard.  I devoured every inch.  Mark, meanwhile, managed to rip a hole in the ass of my jeans, and vigorously fingered my hole with two fingers, and then even managed to place a wet kiss on my ass lips.  Damn, my hole wanted to get more and more, and both Joe and Mark were just the men to give me what I wanted.

Picking me up, Joe carried me to his sling where he expertly restrained me.  This was the same sling where I had my ass had received its first poz load from Mark.  Now it was time to willingly take more of his highly toxic cum deep into my ass.  I had been anticipating this second baptism the entire week, and damn, my hole was more than ready.  Before this would happen, however, Mark ordered me to worship his poz seed, and I was to accomplish that through the respectful worship of his cock, which he facilitated by standing directly behind my head, and allowing me to lick his soft cock and balls, sporadically, however, withdrawing from my reach, teasing me, urging me to describe the desire I felt for his manly member.

The courtly language of the past sprung to mind, and seemed to suit the occasion:  “Your cock is the erotic gifter of the pleasures I seek,” and “Let your member speak to me, and return my lust,” and again, “Oh sir, fill me with your cock and leave with me your toxic poz seed.”

Slowly, with the dignity the occasion merited, Mark's cock rose to its full dignity, which, of course, turned-on Joe, who all this time had been preparing my ass with a large dildo which he inserted into my body through the hole Mark had ripped in the seat of my jeans.  My cock, meanwhile, strained against my jeans, leaking pre-cum in generous quantities, which soaked through the jeans, and led Mark to pull my jeans off, and, securing my cock by the base to discourage further erection, he snapped a leather cod piece on my cock.

Both leather men continued to use my body, Mark, by fucking my face, and Joe by rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack, teasing my hole with his juicy dock head.  Man, I was so fuckin’ horny.

Perhaps thinking of the film we had been watching, Joe then used a baster to squirt a generous quantity of cum into my ass, confirming my unspoken question, that yes, it was poz cum.  Just to add to the experience, Mark then slid a frozen cum popsicle into my mouth, which, in softening, left me feeling totally immersed in toxic poz cum:  toxic poz cum dripping into my hole, and no less erotic, toxic poz cum was melting in my mouth.

“It’s now time for you to receive more of my highly toxic cum,” Mark intoned, and apparently having choreographed the move, Mark and Joe moved the portable sling over to the leather breeding table, and in a deft movement, Mark slid a chrome speculum into my hungry hole, which made it easy for him to squeeze the contents of a condom into my cavity.  I was gratified when Mark casually remarked the poz seed he was now giving me was from Joe, and that it constituted no less than four loads.

As the last drops of Joe’s load disappeared into my hole, Mark removed the speculum, and inserted his magnificent, toxic gifter cock.

My cock throbbed under its leather cod piece, and my hole was on fire.  Mark’s cock felt so good.  My ass muscles tightened around his cock, welcoming it, pleading with it to plunge deeper, ever deeper.  Mark, however, was not one to be hurried, and established his own pace in splitting me open.  Slowly, gradually, Mark moved deeper, ignoring my pleas that he plunge in balls-deep.

Joe, meanwhile, was not one to stand aside idly, but rather he stood over my head, and slid his cock into my mouth, face-fucking me as only a leather man can carry off, his cock head drooling generous quantities of poz cum in the process, which told me he was approaching his climax, as was Mark, who groaned he was about to blow his toxic poz load into my hole – poz seed for both my willing and desirous mouth and my no less willing and desirous ass.  

Just then, as I thought Joe was about to blow his load deep in my throat, he withdrew his cock from my mouth and managed to order to me extend my tongue, which I did just in time for him to blow his load on my lips, face, chin and tongue.  Oh man, his hot poz cum on my tongue, and while I was tempted to immediately relish it, Joe forestalled by action by immediately licking-up the stray drops of cum, and sharing all of it with me in a deep, all-encompassing kiss, a kiss that surely pushed Mark over the top, and he announced as much by yelling “Receive my poz load!” as he blew another deadly load in my hole.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 23
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
 Although I anticipated Joe would breed me next, Mark had a different plan, explaining to the two of us that Joe would have to wait, that he, Mark, was determined to convert me.  So each night, for several weeks, night after night, Mark drilled his poz cock deep into my aching, utterly consumed hole, torturing my ass with his amazing cock until I would end-up begging him to blow his hot poz seed into my body.

In particular I recall one night when Mark commenced our session by blowing on my ass lips, instructing me to pucker them, and then rimming my hole, his tongue a sort of magical key that could open even the strongest lock.  Slowly he would tongue-fuck me, deeper and deeper with each thrust, taking full advantage as my hole gradually opened.  Moreover, as Mark had been chewing some mint, when he spat on my ass lips, the sensation was both cool and oddly warm, with the result my lips would relax even further, mentally preparing me to not only be penetrated by his poz cock, but also preparing me for certain conversion.

In the course of our play sessions Mark enticed me to open myself to more debauchery, occasionally suggesting “All in good time your hole will be pozzed, but first we need to expand your level of experience in the realm of pleasures.” 

I was putty in his sick imagination, and as he rubbed his glistening cock head against my awaiting hole, he would prime me further, asking “How does that feel, boy?  Is your hole getting hot?”

Hot didn’t even come close to adequately describing the sensations that were permeating my hole.  It was virtually on fuckin’ fire, and I told him as much.

“As it should be, boy,” he replied, withdrawing his cock, and donning a leather sheath which, when lubed with some special lubricant, he re-inserted his cock into my ass.  Somehow I found myself wondering if the lube contained paprika or chili powder – at least those substances would explain why my hole was absolutely in heat.

Damn, my ass was burning with a level of intensity I didn’t know one could experience, an intensity which I properly or improperly decided derived from the fact that Mark’s cum was laden with HIV, a virus I had come to love with an irrational passion.

“Sir, plant your seed deep in my ass!  I need to be converted by your toxic cum.  It’s gotta seep deep into my wet, fired-up ass walls.”

Grinning, Mark could not be persuaded to release his seed, and tortured me saying “Not yet, boy, we’ve gotta cool down the fire that’s burning in your hole.”

His suggestion made sense.  My ass was virtually inflamed with desire, no, the need to satisfy Mark’s cock.  And, of course, my ass needed Mark’s toxic cum as an ointment.  Yeah, I needed it bad, but Mark had his own agenda.  He inserted himself and remained there static, commenting “I can see you have never been pissed fucked." 

"No, Sir, but my hole is definitely on fire, so do what you’ve gotta do,” I replied.

With that Mark initially hesitantly, then with increasing vigor, began to release his piss into my ass, definitely extinguishing the fire, even as he filled my colon, which in turn excited me in a new fashion as the pressure of his piss began to pleasure my ass in an unexpected fashion.  Damn, my cock was so hard I was stunned.  What an experience!  I found myself wondering why had I never before explored piss play?

Well, after Mark had emptied his bladder into my hole, he ordered me into his shower, telling me to move quickly, where, once we couldn’t do any damage, he ordered me to expel his piss so it flowed onto his body.  Man, what a relief!

Afterwards we cleaned-up a bit, had a smoke, and I wondered what was next, particularly since I was utterly fuckin’ horny as I had not yet cum, but Mark had his own pace, and succeeded in causing my erection to subside by repeatedly (and lightly) slapping my cock with a small leather tasseled whip.  His magnificent cock, of course, never subsided.  After all, he was the Alpha male.

Now ready to resume, we moved into another dimly lit room, where a sling, red-ensconced lights provided an earie cast, and floor to ceiling mirrors, as well as additional large mirrors anchored into the ceiling, created an aurora worthy of the Marque de Sade.  Climbing into the sling, Mark efficiently bound my arms and legs with an experienced touch, as in the mirrors I could admire Mark from all angles, and, of course, see much of my body.  A sense of utter gratitude possessed me:  I knew this time I would get pozzed, and sure enough, as Mark swung me ever so slightly to and fro, tapping up against his erect cock so his cockhead nudged my ass lips, which gradually enveloped him, slowly, with each swing, my hole opened wider, and Mark’s cock correspondingly slid deeper and deeper into my body.  

As was his normal practice, each time his cock breached my hole Mark asked “What do you want?”

There was only one possible answer:  “Your poz cum, Sir.”

Looking deep into my eyes, Mark surprised me with a new tact, answering “Then we need to ensure your hole adequately prepared to feed my poz cum.”  Withdrawing, he produced a small brush, a toothbrush, in fact, and tortured my hole until the brush head showed pink with my blood.  “We’re almost ready,” he remarked, adding “watch in the ceiling mirror as I prepare myself to breed your hole so this is a successful breeding.”

Following his instructions, I watched as Mark used a small, cylindrical, sharply spiked instrument to lightly pierce his erect cock in several locations until his blood oozed forth in a surprisingly erotic image.  ‘Fuck,’ I thought, ‘this is amazing.  What an image:  Mark is dressed in full leathers, his cock dripping with blood.  This time it’s gonna take.  I know it will’.

Now apparently satisfied, Mark again approached my ass, and slid his bloody, hot poz cock into me, pounding my hole with a diabolic frenzy.  Looking into Mark’s lustful, all-consuming eyes, I repeatedly begged “Mark, please, please, plant your poz seed in my body, and let your toxic virus feed on my blood!”

Wordlessly, Mark loosened the cod piece which had kept my cock under control.  Almost instantly I sprung to a full erection.  Smiling with genuine pleasure, Mark leaned over and kissed my raging cock, tenderly remarking “This will certainly be your last neg load.”

“Oh fuck yeah,” I grunted as he pounded my hole, “that’s what I want.  Poz me, Mark, fuckin’ do it, man.  I’m tired of being ‘negative’ and wanna be special, just like you!”  No sooner had I made my confession than his cock head hit my prostate one additional time, and I blew my load of neg cum all over my abdomen as well as Mark’s crotch.  Mark also crossed the line of no return and blew volley after volley of hot, toxic sperm into my raw ass – the culmination of our combined intentions.  As we slowly came down, we both smiled in mutual satisfaction, each completely convinced this time would work, that our mission was accomplished.

The post lude?  Well, life went back to seeming normalcy, until a few weeks later I came-down with an unseasonal bout of the flu, which when tested, proved to have been the fuck flu.  

I was now poz.  I made it a point to see Mark, and he responded to the news by taking me into his arms and giving me a big hug and deep kiss, announcing “You are now part of my family, so let’s celebrate this coming weekend!  It’s time for the seed of my poz brothers to also take root in your body, and I know Joe is up for the task.  Yeah, Joe will be the first of many, boy." 

“Bring it on,” I replied.

• Upvote 17
  • Thanks 1