My Dream Cum True

PART 4 

The Brotherhood

Mark scheduled my coming out party to be held the next weekend, assuring me several of his poz and proud buddies would work my hole, leaving me with a new appreciation of the phrase ‘sore ass’.  Mark also instructed me to avoid sex for the upcoming week so when the big party arrived I was certain to be beside myself in sexual frustration.

The week slowly passed, and I did my best to comply with Mark’s instruction, but doing so was more of a challenge than I anticipated as repeatedly I found myself fully erect at precisely the wrong moment, and as beating-off not an option, I could only try to distract myself so I through myself into work, and in due course Friday night had arrived, and once home and cleaned-up, I made the trek to Mark’s house, heart-in-hand.

Mark met me at the door to his place, and without a word, blind-folded me, and led me down into his dungeon where he ordered me to don a pair of chaps, a leather vest and a cod piece – which was not surprisingly a bit harder than would have been the case had I been able to see what I was doing, but blind-folded, it was a decided challenge.  Where there’s a will, there is, however, a way, and when I was finally dressed as instructed, Mark assisted me in getting into the sling.  Later I realized Mark had slid a leather-topped table under the sling, which was to serve as an altar of sorts.

The smell of leather permeated the air in the basement, and Mark gave me something to ingest that added to my sense of euphoria.  My cock was struggling to rise to the occasion, but the cod piece limited the options, even when something cold was inserted into my ass.  While I couldn’t identify whatever the item was that had penetrated my hole, I was quite sure that whatever it was, it was steadily increasing in both length and girth, stretching my hole to new dimensions.  Just when I was certain my ass would be permanently damaged, the device reached full size, only to emit a lubricant into my ass, thoroughly smearing the walls of my ass.

“Welcome to your coming-out party,” Mark intoned, deftly removing the blindfold from my eyes.  

Although the light was somewhat dim, still my eyes struggled to adapt to the light-level in the basement, particularly as the only lights were from large red candles strategically positioned throughout the room, but in the mirror on the wall behind my feet I could distinctly see the device in my ass, a silver speculum, which was stretching my hole to frighteningly unbelievable width.  A cloud of incense wafting around the dungeon lent the air of a dream world where I floated amidst a host of leather men, dressed in a variety of leather hoods of differing design.  

The leatherman closest to me approached and asked "Do you wish to enter into our Brotherhood?”

“YES, SIR,” was my immediate response.

He continued, asking “Do you understand this is the Brotherhood of Proud Poz HIV-loving Leathermen?”

“Oh, absolutely, Sir, and I’m grateful for the opportunity to join the Brotherhood.”

“Let us begin,” he answered, and with that the leathermen began groping, kneading each other’s crotch, and deep kissing each other, even though each was wearing a full hood.  Fuck, the scene was thrilling.  Five Leathermen demonstrating the highest level of lust and debauchery that comes naturally only to the most depraved men.  Each man opened his cod piece and to the man, each was stunningly well built:  five magnificent, fully erect, manly, poz cocks were on display to me.

This was not, however, a dream, no, it was reality, a point that became clear when each man stepped close to me, presenting me with a close-up of the cock that would I would be expected to service.

The leatherman who opened the ceremony continued, saying “You will address me as MR MR.  You have asked to enter into the Poz Leather Brotherhood.  The seed of the brothers will complete your communion with us.”

Someone removed the cod piece I had been wearing.  Without the touch of anyone, myself in particular, I was at full erection.  The five brothers surrounded me, each man’s poz cock drooling pre-cum at a surprising rate, only to virtually simultaneously shoot his hot poz seed all over my cock, which corresponding shot a load such as I had never before experienced, so the amount of sperm coating my crotch was amazing.  I was no less thrilled when each of the men bent over to lick some of the combined loads that coated my crotch, only to plant on my lips the Kiss of Poz Cum, the Kiss of Death.

The sweetness and intimacy of this experience was beyond any casual sex I had previously enjoyed, and I yearned to enter even more deeply into the ranks of the depraved.

Joe, one of the other leathermen, presented me with what appeared to be a white popsicle, which he applied to my lips and tongue.  The texture and taste told me it was a cumsicle.  Smiling with no little pride, Joe explained “This was made from the combined cum of all your brothers.  Savor our poz loads.”

Damn, it was the best treat I had ever eaten, and as it dissolved in my mouth, Joe murmured “This is just the beginning.  Wait until we feed your asshole our poz seed.”

My ass twitched in excited anticipation of the breeding to come.

To be continued.

• Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My asshole was waiting in anticipation of how these hot leather men were going to use my hungry hole. Slowly the sling was raised a bit higher so my twitching hungry hole was right at Joe mouth. He licked my asshole so,tenderly telling me how much he desired to taste a newly Poz hole and how it needed to lust for so much more.Deeper and deeper his tongue probed into my willing hole . Mark took a condom filled with Poz cum and gave it to Joe who proceeded to spread my hole open more lick it ,and then push the cum filled condom into my hungry hole. As Mark held my hole open Joe took a black candle and pushed the Poz filled condom deeper into my gripping hole. 

Then the sling with my ass end was raised a bit higher and Mark and Joe lit the candle hanging out of my asshole. The others all gather around and watched as the wax dripped and slowly dripped down the candle rigth to the base making a black ring around my hole. Dam this sure did hurt but at the same time watching in the mirrors above me  was also turning me on in a whole new way. Mark and Joe  came around to my mouth and were sliding their cocks across my mouth as they made out. Two of the other leatherman brought over a cup filled with Poz cum handed it to Mark and Joe who placed the cum on their out stretched tongue then engage in a hot Poz kissing with some of the Poz seed dripping from their mouths on to my eager lips. I sure was getting more and more into this and barely felt the accumulating wax that had built up around my asshole.Mark and Joe both bent down and together gave me a wet  cummy kiss  readjusted the sling  to a level position blew out the candle and removed what was left of it . They used their fingers to draw with the black wax a biohazard. symbol around my hole and blew on my hot cheeks to harder the wax which was also doing a number on my cock.

Joe stood rigth at my hole with his erect cock took the black another black candle and pushed it in my asshole till  I felt it against the previously cum filled condom up my ass.He told me that it contained all these leathermen's Poz seed. He was going to punch a hole in the condom with the candle and let  all the Poz seed lubicate my hole for each of the men to drill it in deeper and deeper .

Joe was the first to insert his raging Poz tool into my hungry hole .at first I barely felt it with all that cum in me till he pushed deeper and deeper getting past my second asshole ring driving the cum deeper into me. Mark meanwhile was fucking my face as the other two leather men in leather hoods were chewing on my nipples. My erect 8 inch cock was fully aroused and beginning to leak precum . I watched in the mirror above me as one of the hooded leathermen placed a condom on my cock and  rolled in down my erect 8 inch leaking Poz cock. Dam what was this for? I thought, but was enjoying Joe fucking my hungry hole to pay much attention to it .he would slowly back out of my hole and the quickly push back in my wanting lusting hole brining me closer and closer to shooting my cum , but the slow down and almost take his cock all the May out then plunge right back ?FUCK  my cock was leaking more and more precum into the rubber . Joe asked me " what do you want ,TELLme ! " 

"I replied I need your Poz seed in me FUCK IT DEEP BRED ME" and with that JOE began to drive his Poz cock faster and faster into me as I was begging him to recharge my lusting cunt .I looked into his eyes as I could feel him getting closer and he bent over me kissed me and we both shot our hot Poz loads

I laid there in excasty wondering what would come next???

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I laid there in excasty wondering what would come next???

IT had been awhile until the next session with my leatherbrothers  was able to be schedule. The wait was well worth it when I met the next member of our brotherhood Steve. Steve a dark haired Italian ,arrived at Mark's dungeon fully dressed in his black leathers which fit him like a second skin. I was already in the sling eager for another leather adventure with my POZ leather brothers

Steve stood right in front of me staring into my eyes with his sinister grin which was turning me on just to look at him. A Adonis of a man at 6'4 built like a leather god. slowly he lean over me and began to twist my nipples . This was like a switch that turned my cock on giving me a raging hard on . Steve just smiled and  moved closer to my hungry exposed asshole .I could feel his warm leather cod piece pressing against my hungry hole.

Steve knelt down at my hole and began to blow at the opening which responded by twitching and opening and closing to his warm manly breath. He commanded me to push open my asslips as wide as I could . He then rimmed my hole along the edges and with each passing my hole began to open more and more to his probing tongue. Deeper and deeper his tongue was able to go that I never Knew were possible . Steve probing of my hole was bringing me almost to climax, but he warned me not to even think about shooting my load as he had other plans . Fuck this was driving me wild and seemed to make Steve  just grin. He told me this was going to be a long and very satisfying encounter like done I had ever expericed before .

Steve opened his cod piece exposing his 8 inch powerful POZ  cock  and let it just touch my moist wet gaping hole. He bent over me and as he twisted my nipples began to slowly bring his tongue in contact with my lips. His tongue enter my eager mouth and I could taste my ass juices  on his tongue. Passionately we kissed  devour each other and nibbling on each other's ears . Steve would whisper to me how wonderful it was to be in our leatherbrotherhood  and how he was going to help me develop  deeper and deeper into POZ sex . All of which made my cock and ass hole so much  more hungry  to receive his POZ cock and seed in all my hungry orafices . I knew I needed it deep in my mouth to savor and make out with Steve and to have him plant his seed deep in my asshole  for a start.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

It's been awhile since I have written but have had many more  erotic POZ adventures with my brotherhood . I had lost the story, but finally located and will again be writing . If you have any particular interest  in how the last few years developed my  POZ encounters let me know and I will sure write about them.

Just a few hints of my activity include , selecting others to,our group

More leather rituals of breeding

introduction of  piss play, ff other role play 

POZ PROUD LEATHER BREEDING