Cumdump For Dirty Loads

I crave dirty loads.  Poz seed, especially high viral loads, make my hole twitch.

The Craigslist ad was posted and the wait began.  I had been tearing up my hole with a extra wide dildo so the strains would take as I wondered 'Where the fuck were the men?'.  My ad was specific:  "No poz cock or load refused."  I'm in damn good shape for a 42 year old piece of ass.  The pic I posted of my inked chest and cum-dripping ass proved as much.  I just needed donors.

The first responder was a foul mouthed older guy.  He had no pic, which wasn't no problem.  I didn't give a fuck what the top looks like, or, for that matter, his cock size.  All I wanted was his strain.

Well, he dumped his toxic load in less than two minutes, start to finish.  He began to apologize, but I stopped him, saying "No worries.  I got what I wanted."

The second donor was a black kid.  I wasn't sure he was actually poz.  He may simply have wanted a white cunt to use and in which to blow his nut.  Which was fine with me.  He was hung and rough so at least he scrapped-up my insides.  And, if I was lucky, he also gifted me.

I drove across town for the third sperm donor, meeting him at xxx arcade in North Beach.  He turned-out to be a business guy wearing a suit.  He made me beg for his poz load as he fucked me through a glory hole.

Donor number four wanted wanted to meet at the rest room in the public library in the Civic Center.  It turned-out he was homeless, and he used the library public internet access to connect with guys.  He told me he had a very dirty load for me.    We used the handicapped stall, his big uncut cock was stuck to his filthy briefs.  I couldn't fuckin' believe I was going to take his rank cock into my mouth. I knelt down to clean his piss slit out with my tongue and, goddam.  He was dripping greenish puss.  Of course I didn't hesitate.  Fuckin' cumdump that I am!

Then we moved onto the main event.  Now, the first rule for any cumdump is simply:  Bend over and spread 'em, which I did as soon as I had cleaned-up his cock, thinking to myself 'With his pus and the three earlier loads, I should be able to take his cock quite easily'.

The angle, however, was wrong. The only way this would work was if I lay face down on the sticky tile and let the homeless guy climb on my back.  Once in position, my face was jammed between the wall and the toilet, so I found myself licking the piss off the floor while he road me.  After a few minutes of bucking, grunting, and finally screaming, he dumped his load deep in my cunt.

Our fucking had, of course, attracted a crowd, so I underwent the all-too-familiar 'walk of shame'.

Back in my car, I scanned my emails.  Nothing.  I needed more, so I headed over to the arcades in Folsom where I connected with a very clean-cut ,kid with the look of a Mormon.  'Damn' I thought, as he smiled at me.  I was determined to reel him in, especially since I had long since discovered some of the nastiest pigs are the innocent looking ones. This kid didn't disappoint:  he was a multi-cummer and, in short order, gave me three loads.  As he was fixing his belt and zipping-up, I noticed the gold ring on his finger.  'Sweet', I thought.

I checked my phone and one of my regulars had responded to my ad. This guy is in his early 20's, he calls me his AIDS Daddy.  The more toxic the loads in my hole the more excited he would get.  When I tell him I had been knocked-up by a homeless guy with gono, he spewed in his pants.

'Damn it', I thought, 'I should've told him the story while he was using me'.  Anyhow, I swung by his place and, the miracle of youth, he was ready again in scarcely 15 minutes.  He slow fucked me, and talked about pimping-out my ass out at Steamworks that night.  'Now, how could I refuse that sweet face?' I thought as he groaned, adding his DNA to the mix.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...

I am not picky, who fills my cunt. And I got fucked by a homeless guy in a park. It was a huge turn on to suck his dirty cock and let him fuck me in my asscunt. That is, may be, not everybodies cup of tea. But unusual men turn me on.

• Upvote 1