Your Favorite People On This Site?

Guest Saturn1

omg  So many to choose from.  I do not think I could ever name them all.   RawTop for 'inventing' this site and some very good stories, but do with he would take a little more control over it, bearbandit, one of the most knowledgeable on here, Virginia for great stories although some I wish he would revisit and finsh LOL,   So many contributors with fantastic stories and especially anyone who follows me LOL.   Great site for FACT or FICTION and a nice 'clearinghouse' for them.   

I like everyone who isn't full of themselves.  Don't get me wrong, I like a cocky man, but once they stray too far over that line, I write them off. I don't have time for those games.  Would I still let them fuck me?  Probably, but if they start talking that I'm god's gift shit, then they'll get to watch my ass walk away and take some else's load.  I'm not likely to engage them on any personal level.  Conversley, the people I've conversed with - trading advice, sharing sexploits, etc  would definitely be on that list.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lots of great people here, this is a very unique site not ruined by false advertising and fake profiles because there isn’t a dating feature. 

My favorite person then is of course Rawtop. He and this site have taken me through some challenging times, as I’ve always run to BZ when I felt the straight world was full. Rawtop even answered an email from me once and gave me some good advice.

Rawtop, it would be more than erotic to be fucked by you!

• 4 years later...