The Good Kind Of Underestimating

misotall

Borney. That was my mood. Non chalant horny. The sort of horny that might take some convincing, or at the last minute could settle for very little.  So I posted this ad on Craigslist:  'ass up, head down'.

I also listed my stats and a vague description of my location with some basic instructions. I live in a studio apartment in Los Angeles. The heart of Hancock Park/Korea Town. As far as I'm concerned, it's a great location.

As usual I get a bevy of questionable responses. I feel like a pro at this point. I spotted the solid offers and narrowed the field. There was a 19 year old with a seven and a half inch uncut cock who wanted to try fucking me, and who is less than ten minutes away.  There was also a vague response from a cock that looks too good too be true, but the guy's response was so so straight forward I couldn't but hope it was real.

I tend to avoid younger guys online as I've found they're not always a great fuck, so instead I went for the vague-but intriguingly-too-good-to-be-true dick.  I send my address and hopped in the shower. A few minutes later I was cleaned and ready.  Upon checking my email I saw the guy was close.  I slipped on my jock strap, readied my poppers and lube, and waited.  I was naturally somewhat nervous and oddly cold as I thought to myself 'Fuck man. What have I done?'  It was about 3:00 AM, and even if the time of day doesn't actually matter, the question was, who the fuck was looking to get laid at this hour?'.

Shit. I couldn't stress about it now.

*Bing* My email goes off again.. He had arrived.  I secured my dog.  No seriously.  She's so cute she would cock block me. He would get distracted by her.  Anyhow, I secured the dog, unlocked the door, and got into position, ass up, and just before I slid my blindfold into position, I typed out a response to his e-mail, providing my apartment number.  The response composed (but not sent), I thought back to earlier experiences.  I always have a moment of.. hmmmm... hesitation with this type of hook ups. They're always a gamble.

I was drinking whiskey and Dr. Pepper.  I took a a big gulp and send the apartment number.

I pull my blindfold back down and focus on my ass. I get all hyper focused on making sure my ass looks amazing for him when he walks in. I arch, lean in, and plant my face as far into my pillow as possible. I wait.

Its an old 1920's building. I can hear someone enter from the buildings main enterace and work themself towrards me. My heart starts to slowly race. I cant believe im doing this again. How much dick do I need?

The footsteps get close and seem to miss my apartment and keep walking. I check my phone.

.... "Open?"

"yep"..

I hear my front door open slowly. Hes nervous too. He closes the door behind him cautiously. And advances towards the living space (my ass and bed is unexposed to him at this point, hes in a hall way with no view) where I am waiting. My ass is still in the air. I can feel  my body dimpling from being nervous. Its too late to go back at this point.

i can hear his breath as his turns the corner. I regret not turning on some sort of music at this point and feel super self concious over how little I am breathing. I feel his cold hand grab my ass cheek, and I take a hit of my poppers.

as he undresses I start to get lost in the poppers a bit, and the smells of this stranger. I smell ciggarettes. Self rolled, old school ciggs. I feel course jeans. His pants feel hard. Like he's worked in them or something. I dont know.

My fog ends as he slaps his dick on my ass for the first time. Oh shit. I am getting fucked by a total stranger. Wtf

His dick feels so fucking heavy. I can feel him reach for the lube by my ankles and I take another hit of my poppers. He sloppily lubes my hole and starts to press the head of his dick against my hole. He pushes in and I gasp in pain. and push him back. I was NOT expecting that. I reach back to feel his cock with my hands and I am blown away. His dick is too thick to grasp with my hand. I am a 6'4 white jock type guy, my hands are relatively large. Anyways, as I briefly felt his dick he pushed my hands back and says "dont fucking touch me", and pushes his dick against my hole again. I reply, with a weak "ok".

I take two quick hits of my poppers as he starts pushing the head of his dick in and out of me.  Its luxurious almost. My poppers are blowing my mind and this dick is wrecking me little by little. I can feel him advancing little by little. Periodically he'd sloppily apply more lube to my hole. Soon he was taking long strokes in my ass.

this had only been maybe 8-10 minutes at this point. I couldnt belive how much I had taken in such a short time. His dick was massive and he was brutalizing my hole and I was submitting to every bit of it. I pushed my hole back  could feel his dick swelling inside me as my hole widened further.

the whole time he had been holding me by my hips and fucking pounding me doggy. At this point with one hand he reaches up towards my throat, and applys pressure as he continutes to pound me out. I am agonizing. My hole is losing it. I feel him twitching and his rythm changing as he whispers into my ear while still slighting choking me, "Im going to cum in your butt hole, I am going to cum in your butt hole". the juvinille language pushed me over the edge and I could feel my dick twitching and nutting. I was cumming too. As I unloaded below I could feel my guts being flooded. He came so much.

Right after he cums hes pulling out of me. I can feel the bed shifting as he gets back on his own feet and backs out of the room. "dont fucking tell anyone" he says, as I hear the door open. I dont even respond. Part of me didnt even have time to understand what he said.

The second I came I could feel what I had done. The pain started flooding into me. Omg this dick was huge. What had i done. I giggled and took my blindfold off. I could smell the room even better now that I was standing up. He was definitely a smoker I said to myself as I giggled and wiped his nut from my ass with my jock strap

• Upvote 17