First Time...ass Or Mouth?

gaypasivo10

Hi to everyone! I´m a 18yo guy from Spain. I´m a bottom and i have arranged a meeting with one fuckbuddy in where I´m going to have my first bareback experience. He told me that he is neg, and he was the first one that i sucked and he also was the first one in fuck my ass, and now i want him to fuck me raw and to be the first one in gimme his cum. But i have a dude. He´s always asking me where i will want his cum, and I´m not able to decide it by myself. Any suggestion? If you were able to choose, were will you take your first load?

Guest ff-whole

I've had my first and since then all in my ass...

only once in my mouth, which was all right, but I think cum needs to be deposited in the ass...

You will get a good taste of pre cum when you are sucking him to get him ready to breed you, but he should definitely breed your hole. When he is ready to pull out you should have him back in your mouth within seconds. If he is very sensitive he may not want you to actively suck him, but he will keep pumping cum out as he softens, and he will enjoy the warm wet feeling of your mouth. i like to finger my hole and feel a tops seed while he is either getting soft in my mouth and deciding he has finished with me, or getting hard again to put another load in me. But remember, at the end of the day its totally the tops choice where he puts his load, i find tops who ask are really just making sure you know they are poz and you are consenting to being bred. If i am asked, i usually say "i am yours to use, cum where you want, but i like being bred." Just be grateful he is putting his seed in you.