Is Steam Works Freaky?

Guest bnaslut

Guest bnaslut

I'm visiting the area middle of next month . Never been to a bathhouse . I'm a submissive bottom . I would love to hook up with a Dom top who would hood me, put me on a collar and leash , cuff me , then use me for whatever happens . And let anyone else use me .

• 2 weeks later...

Time of day and day of week matter a lot. In my experience, there is action just after work (5-7 PM) on weekdays, early Saturday and Sunday mornings after the bars close (2 AM- ), and on Sunday afternoons.

If you want to get fucked bare by a lot of guys, without a full dom/sub scene (though you could still have your dom present, whoring you out and telling you what to do), I would recommend Folsom Gulch, a glory hole place in San Francisco. It is busy at the times mentioned, but also at lunch on weekdays, and in the evening on Friday and Saturday.