Intro

The best stories are the ones we secretly know are true, and man have I got some truth for you.  Often we just talk about how we got pozzed or how we knocked up someone else, but how often do you see the chain reaction?  The ones who came before.  The ones who came after.  So let me show you what most don't see.  You're probably wondering who I am, how old I am, what race I am, what I look like, but I won't bore you with the details...I could be anyone and when you hear my story you can imagine it as anyone or even yourself because if you go raw...it probably will be you soon if it hasn't been already.

How It All Began: 2 Macho Arab DL Stealthers

Part I

I was horny.  Typical, right?  Yet, horny for something particularly special.  I like all races honestly, as long as they have a sexy look to them, but some completely make me melt.  Middle-Eastern guys were a rare thing to come across for me and when I saw a mailing from two that were both hung tops from a craigslist ad I had placed, I couldn't resist.

DL, hairy chested, almost latino in skin-tone, one 33 and the other 41 but they were neighbors and were going to play separately.  I didn't care to ask questions about the unconventional dynamic, I just wanted the best part about their stats to be in front of me and then in me...their 8,5 and 9.5 inch cocks.  I was ready in no time and out on the road...it was an hour drive, but I had a feeling it'd be worth it.

When I arrived at the first guy's place, I felt the all too familiar nervous excitement heighten my senses and cause my hole to ache hungrily to be satisfied.  I'd brought poppers and gun oil for lube.  He had told me the door would be open and to wear no undies.  I turned the knob to the one-story home and sure enough it was open.  It was minimally decorated but the quality of the items was evident.  The bedroom I could see from where I stood and I could also see the naked form that occupied it stroking an already hardened cock.

Resisting every urge to just run over to cram that meat into my mouth I instead sauntered over sexily, stripping as I went making a show of my every curve, muscle, and sexy asset I felt a horned top would appreciate seeing.  As my track shorts dropped to the hardwood floor and my shirt was carelessly discarded it was nothing to kick my tennis shoes off and crawl submissively onto that king sized bed to that thick veined 8.5 incher and start going down on it.  I locked eyes on my soon-to-be-top and seductively went down as far as I could on his fat dick before my throat began to protest.  I quickly repeated that a few more times before focusing on the conquest in my mouth completely and looking down towards his crotch and deep throated it fully.  His hands flew up to my head and held me down to bury my face into his pubes.  The scent of a sexy man is an intoxicating thing and I could not help but inhale it deeply.  His hands roamed down my back and I could tell he craved my ass already.

With a tug at my hair that had just started growing out lately, he pulled me off his cock and maneuvered around me on the bed swiftly to position himself behind me as he kept firm hold of my hair and kept me on my knees.  His free hand went to grab the gun oil I had let roll to the side when I initially crawled onto the bed and he wasted no time opening it and applying generous amounts onto my hole and then his swollen manhood.

"When I fuck that hole you take all this, I don't care how much it hurts you better get every inch in that tight thing," he ordered and with that he began to push his uncut cock into my hole.

"No condom?" I asked, trying to resist and pull forward just a little so he didn't go in fully, but his free hand now pushed down on the arch of my back as he was pulling my hair to lower me down onto the thick thing.  His cock head already half way inside.

"You said you were neg, right?" He said, and without stopping popped into my protesting ass and began to slide in inch by inch with ease.  I hit the poppers despite myself because I could tell he wasn't going to stop and I confess...I did not want to stop him much either.  Hung cocks I often prefered raw when I felt more or less safe that they were not poz or had something else.

"Yeah, but I..." my words were lost in a sudden gasp of pleasure as the poppers kicked in most wonderfully and opened me invitingly for his filling cock.  He plunged the rest of his dick into me and fucked at full on ball slapping speed right from the start.  I hit the poppers desperately again moaning and arching my back subserviently to him, just allowing him to take my hole again and again with every thrusting.

"Oh Fuuuuuck!" I whispered contently as it hit places in my hole I hadn't felt opened in such a long time.  His dick was one of those rigidly straight sorts that you can feel how badly it wants to make it to the deepest and most center part of your ass to plant a seed as quickly as possible.  I was just going to be a cumdump for him and it turned me on even more.

Smack.  Smack.  Smack! SMACK!  His cock, hips, and balls were crashing against me and into me with total animalistic fervor and intent.  Then I heard the grunt.  He drove it once more balls deep and held me down his cock lurched and throbbed inside powerfully and spewed surprisingly hot thick spurts of cum into me. I felt each and every of the six streams of jizz hit the back of my ass and fill it easily.  He held me there only a few seconds longer as he squeezed the base of his cock and then began to pull out to milk the last bit of cum into my used up hole.

"Sorry I came so quick, I've really been needing to fuck since I don't jerk off to cum," he said sounding rather pleased with himself.

"It's no problem," I replied with a small smile, not wanting to say I didn't agree to be bred and wasn't warned at any rate.

"Well, don't leave.  Turn around to face the door, lay on your stomach, and spread those legs," He commanded me with a mischievous grin.  My heart quickened in excitement as my newly ignited craving for his magnificent tool took over my thinking -- meaning I didn't think at all and was the obedient little fuck hole he oh so desired.  I arched my back and waited patiently, not even wiggling my ass unless commanded or if he grabbed or slapped it for his visual pleasure.  It was maybe three minutes before he was near full on hard and got up to swiftly dive into my already cum-filled ass.

"Fuck this bitch is full," he chuckled, "You're going to be gushing everywhere when my bud gets you and he'll love that."  Damn, that's right...as good, kinky, and especially as risky as this was...it was still just the beginning of my "fuck date."  And if he had just expected to fuck and fill and use me I had a feeling his even more hung buddy would be anticipating much the same.  What had I gotten myself into?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 49

Sweet!  Thank you so much for the feedback so far, I have been promising myself to actually finish one of my multiple chapter stories and hopefully go back to a few I have written but haven't typed on the site.  I will always try and keep you fellas entertained and turned up with the story progression, and tweak it if it is lacking something.  Each one is done from memory otherwise haha.  This next one was my favorite between the two actual guys...

Part II

I was groveling pathetically and subserviently on the sheets before my hairy well-tanned top.  He had my suck on his index finger as he stroked that bulky dick before me and slapped it with a solid *clop* across the right side of my cheek.  "Please..." I begged him as I wiggled my pert asscheeks in the air and arched my back slightly.  He reached back and grabbed a handful of one cheek in his strong grip and clenched then unclenched his fingers to repeatedly manhandle me for his amusement.

"Yeah, fuck one more into you," he mounted my ass pushing it quickly and forcefully flat on the bed and crammed his cock entirely from head to balls in a near singularly swift motion.  I shot up moaning and straining to pull myself forward while gripping the top part of his bedspread so his ever thickening dick wouldn't be so firmly lodged inside me.  Cum dripped and gushed as his balls slapped mercilessly the thundering beat of his slam fuck he was giving my quivering cumhole.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!  I'm cuuu--aahhh!" My orgasm was muffled as he stuffed my face into a pillow and continued the last few steady and quite satisfyingly loud thrusts into my young hole that he was inseminating with his mature load and made note of the large wet spot where he had fucked my cum right out of me.

"That ass won't be the same after us tonight man," he chuckled more to himself than to me.  I didn't know what to say really and was unsteadily trying to dress myself.  My ass felt so good but ached dully as though a long slow dick was still snaking in and out of me just for good measure, and the cum he had once again decided to pump me full of was already demanding release.  I wanted to just leave, and not let him have the pleasure of hearing from the nearby bathroom all his jizz splattering out of my hole and reliving his conquest of using me so easily since I was so stupid for just being duped by a stud who seemed so straight to me otherwise if I hadn't seen the e-mails and lived through the fuck he had just delivered.

I couldn't believe how quickly I made it to the other guy's place...

And when I knocked on the door, he nearly immediately opened it.  Standing at 6'6" he was unbelievably tall.  Much like the other guy, he had a distinctive look that I would say was somewhere firmly between what I had imagined was a traditional arab and a fresh off the boat type latin guy.  Very rugged, fit, masculine, and built though his frame was quite slim.   He wore nothing but low hanging swears and his adonis lines showed clearly.  My dick came to life bouncing beneath the surface of my clothing, begging for release though my ass tightened in nervous anticipation of how large that snake he had to wield would be.

I knelt to begin to suck his cock and pull down his sweats but he pulled me up off the wooded floor and turned me around and with a surprising amount of ease picked me up and tossed me onto the plush bed so I landed on my stomach.  He tore off what little clothing I had to expose my bare cum laden hole.  He slipped out of his sweats letting them hit the wooden floorboards silently and with slow anticipation he climbed onto the bed on all fours over me and positioned his cock just over my ass.  I had my eyes directly forward on the headboard before me, as I didn't dare look back incase he decided to punish my hole for trying to eye his cock.  He leaned to his left grabbing a lube bottle from the nightstand and rolling poppers to me as well.  I hit them eagerly and deeply when he started squirting the cool gel on my hole.  His dick was not long behind and pushing firmly.

"Wha!" I could not believe what I was feeling as he stretched my hole ever more apart with his wonderfully thick fuck baton.  It was way thicker than what I had thought would be going inside me and he knew it.  No wonder he wanted to go second.  If I had started with him, it would have just been all blood and tears...or maybe I was just getting dramatic because of how I felt like my ass was barely containing the amount of meat he crammed and fucked ravenously up inside with a wicked curve.  I was breathless during the assault and just surrendered to the one who took over and now owned my ass.

"This is some good cunt boy," he whispered with his chest pressed against mine so his full weight flattened me even more and he forced my legs apart just a bit more so I had no choice but to let him force his invading ethnic dick anywhere it desired and all the pre-cum that steadily drained from it, "You know what is gonna happen to that little boy puss, huh?"  He breathed mockingly.  I merely panted as his thrusts got insistent and shortened in their quick lightning jabs inside me til I could feel the intensely warm and thick creamy present he buried into some point past my second hole.  I couldn't believe he kept every drop so deeply nestled inside me I wasn't going to have any cumming out unless I really tried to get it out.

"Can I--" I began.

"Use the bathroom?" He finished with a laugh as he popped out of me tugged at his cock gathering up the ass juice and the last bit of his cum onto his fingers and pushed his fingers into my mouth to lick and clean without hesitation, "No. You're driving with my special load stuffed nice and good inside that useless fuck hole of yours.  Wouldn't want you not getting the most out of that jizz."

"Special load?  You guys aren't poz, right?" I asked though I know I had asked almost a half dozen times in the e-mails and they denied, denied, denied.

"Well, you wouldn't have been such a sweet and willingly little pump n dump for me if you had known, right?" He commented as if it was an observation of the weather.  I was stumbling out the door, clothes barely hanging on in any decent way, wide-eyed, cum-stuffed, and aching inside and out of my hole he had bred so enthusiastically, "Don't worry slut, you might get lucky...I'm undetectable these days...but that ass was pretty torn and damn..you got such a huge load.  Call me if you want to own up to liking that hole getting used for poz dick.  Love neg guys who know what they are good for."

It would be three weeks before I got up the nerve to go get tested...and of course they had done their job all too well.  The test results said I was choc full of HIV.  It had been so easy for them and I though tricked some..all too willing...and now...well now...

It was my turn to fuck some neg hole over and keep the chain going.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Graduating to Becoming A Gifter

Looking back on it now...it all began so innocently (or at least, innocently enough.)  After those hung guys had bred me, I never told anyone how much of a violated and used up cumdump I had felt like but the change was apparent to me even though I could not even admit it to myself.  I went from willing and submissive bottom to an over-the-top macho dom fucker top.  I plowed the ever-living-hell out of any cute, sexy, or hunky ass that passed my way but...I tried to play safe until I got up the nerve to get tested.  Then something went horribly wrong...although now I think it was the best thing to have happened to me.

Bang!  My dorm door slammed open as I stumbled groping and kissing this slim dominican with a sexy set of six-pack abs and a swimmers chest and arms.  He was at some pride dance and we had gotten to grinding in the sweaty crowd and as soon as I put that ass against my crotch, I knew I was going to have to fuck this kid like there was no tomorrow...and he knew it too.

"Damn, you're a stud," he moaned ripping off his pants and bouncing back onto my bed, already bare bottomed since he had gone commando and his shirt I had torn off someplace between the club and the short hop to my place since the college was in the middle of the city.  My belt was unbuckled and jeans falling off to the floor in no time.

"You're quite the looker yourself playboy," I flirted with a wink and sly grin.  My 8.5 uncut dick was throbbing something awful in the otherwise comfortably fitted black boxer-briefs with the word "TOP" stitched onto the backside incase I went to an underwear party and anyone wanted to take the guessing out of what I wanted.

"I have a feeling you want to get right to fucking me," he said as though he wanted an expected it rather than was asking it.  He rolled onto his stomach wiggling his ass and getting on his knees and looking back at me with a wicked glint in his eyes and a quirked eyebrow, "Doggy or missionary to start?"

I already had produced a condom and went for my desk next to the bed to grab the lube.

"Lube that hole up good too, I am gonna be diving in hard and will fuck you like the bitch you are whether you can handle it or not," I ordered, half-serious, and half in jest.

"Yes, Daddy," he obeyed already fingering his ass and taking ahold of the lube to apply gratuitous amounts onto it as he did so.  The condom was already on and I tossed the wrapper aside, my fat veined cock was hurting it was so hard, I had to fuck him good so I could cum at least once just to get a hardon that wouldn't drive me nuts.

I was on him before he had barely taken his finger out of his ass and my rubbered cock sunk into his firm bubble butt swiftly.  He reared his head back and gasped moaning and trying to move forward a little to stall for a little adjust time, but I had already grabbed ahold of his dirty blonde hair and tugged on it hard like reining in a horse and plunged balls deep and kept my other hand firmly on the small of his back to rail this tight-holed bottom until he was as loose as I preferred a bottom to be.

"Fuck kid, you're mine now," I told him as I smashed unforgivingly into his twink boy hole.  He cried out in pain and pleasure and before too long began to loosen and give in when he couldn't get away without me gripping his hair harder to force my cock in fully.

"Take it you fuck slut," I barked the order in his ear as I leaned in pounding on him and then licked and sucked on his sweet and sweaty neck.  All there was for the next 10 minutes was the sound of him moaning and my balls slapping into his ass checks while splitting that hole ever deeper with my dick.  I couldn't believe it was getting even thicker.

I think I felt it more than heard it, even though I know I heard something faint...but it took me a moment to realize the condom had suddenly snapped.  Whether because of how tight he was when I first started or how fat my cock had gotten...or fuck, maybe it was because gun oil and regular condoms don't go so well together, oops!  I kept on fucking him though, he didn't seem to noticed and was grinding now into me like a bitch in full-on heat.  I was so turned on thinking of cumming in such an amazing ass I couldn't even help it.  I went from planning to fuck him mercilessly for the next half hour to shooting a near week's worth of saved cum right up the fuck-holes raw cunt.  I just impaled him harder and harder as I shot volley after volley of my seed.  I still hadn't gotten tested...but maybe he was lucky and I was neg.  Otherwise it had been months and I would be unmedicated and he'd be knocked up for sure.

"Fuck, yes," I whispered just imagining him now carrying my DNA inside him and being forever branded with what was now my calling card.  I knew I'd never wear a condom again..at least not without planning to break it and cum inside a bottom.  A gifter was born and so was the next part of the Breeding Chain with this poz seed.

"Oh god, that was amazing..." he breathed slowly pulling off my wet semi-hard dick. I tried tugging at the condom to make it seemed covered still as he turned around to look back.  He must have suspected cum was inside him, I shoot so fucking much even when I have been jerking off daily.

"Yeah, you don't know the half of it," I laughed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 21

Sweet!  Thank you so much for the feedback so far, I have been promising myself to actually finish one of my multiple chapter stories and hopefully go back to a few I have written but haven't typed on the site.  I will always try and keep you fellas entertained and turned up with the story progression, and tweak it if it is lacking something.  Each one is done from memory otherwise haha.  This next one was my favorite between the two actual guys...

Part II

I was groveling pathetically and subserviently on the sheets before my hairy well-tanned top.  He had my suck on his index finger as he stroked that bulky dick before me and slapped it with a solid *clop* across the right side of my cheek.  "Please..." I begged him as I wiggled my pert asscheeks in the air and arched my back slightly.  He reached back and grabbed a handful of one cheek in his strong grip and clenched then unclenched his fingers to repeatedly manhandle me for his amusement.

"Yeah, fuck one more into you," he mounted my ass pushing it quickly and forcefully flat on the bed and crammed his cock entirely from head to balls in a near singularly swift motion.  I shot up moaning and straining to pull myself forward while gripping the top part of his bedspread so his ever thickening dick wouldn't be so firmly lodged inside me.  Cum dripped and gushed as his balls slapped mercilessly the thundering beat of his slam fuck he was giving my quivering cumhole.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!  I'm cuuu--aahhh!" My orgasm was muffled as he stuffed my face into a pillow and continued the last few steady and quite satisfyingly loud thrusts into my young hole that he was inseminating with his mature load and made note of the large wet spot where he had fucked my cum right out of me.

"That ass won't be the same after us tonight man," he chuckled more to himself than to me.  I didn't know what to say really and was unsteadily trying to dress myself.  My ass felt so good but ached dully as though a long slow dick was still snaking in and out of me just for good measure, and the cum he had once again decided to pump me full of was already demanding release.  I wanted to just leave, and not let him have the pleasure of hearing from the nearby bathroom all his jizz splattering out of my hole and reliving his conquest of using me so easily since I was so stupid for just being duped by a stud who seemed so straight to me otherwise if I hadn't seen the e-mails and lived through the fuck he had just delivered.

I couldn't believe how quickly I made it to the other guy's place...

And when I knocked on the door, he nearly immediately opened it.  Standing at 6'6" he was unbelievably tall.  Much like the other guy, he had a distinctive look that I would say was somewhere firmly between what I had imagined was a traditional arab and a fresh off the boat type latin guy.  Very rugged, fit, masculine, and built though his frame was quite slim.   He wore nothing but low hanging swears and his adonis lines showed clearly.  My dick came to life bouncing beneath the surface of my clothing, begging for release though my ass tightened in nervous anticipation of how large that snake he had to wield would be.

I knelt to begin to suck his cock and pull down his sweats but he pulled me up off the wooded floor and turned me around and with a surprising amount of ease picked me up and tossed me onto the plush bed so I landed on my stomach.  He tore off what little clothing I had to expose my bare cum laden hole.  He slipped out of his sweats letting them hit the wooden floorboards silently and with slow anticipation he climbed onto the bed on all fours over me and positioned his cock just over my ass.  I had my eyes directly forward on the headboard before me, as I didn't dare look back incase he decided to punish my hole for trying to eye his cock.  He leaned to his left grabbing a lube bottle from the nightstand and rolling poppers to me as well.  I hit them eagerly and deeply when he started squirting the cool gel on my hole.  His dick was not long behind and pushing firmly.

"Wha!" I could not believe what I was feeling as he stretched my hole ever more apart with his wonderfully thick fuck baton.  It was way thicker than what I had thought would be going inside me and he knew it.  No wonder he wanted to go second.  If I had started with him, it would have just been all blood and tears...or maybe I was just getting dramatic because of how I felt like my ass was barely containing the amount of meat he crammed and fucked ravenously up inside with a wicked curve.  I was breathless during the assault and just surrendered to the one who took over and now owned my ass.

"This is some good cunt boy," he whispered with his chest pressed against mine so his full weight flattened me even more and he forced my legs apart just a bit more so I had no choice but to let him force his invading ethnic dick anywhere it desired and all the pre-cum that steadily drained from it, "You know what is gonna happen to that little boy puss, huh?"  He breathed mockingly.  I merely panted as his thrusts got insistent and shortened in their quick lightning jabs inside me til I could feel the intensely warm and thick creamy present he buried into some point past my second hole.  I couldn't believe he kept every drop so deeply nestled inside me I wasn't going to have any cumming out unless I really tried to get it out.

"Can I--" I began.

"Use the bathroom?" He finished with a laugh as he popped out of me tugged at his cock gathering up the ass juice and the last bit of his cum onto his fingers and pushed his fingers into my mouth to lick and clean without hesitation, "No. You're driving with my special load stuffed nice and good inside that useless fuck hole of yours.  Wouldn't want you not getting the most out of that jizz."

"Special load?  You guys aren't poz, right?" I asked though I know I had asked almost a half dozen times in the e-mails and they denied, denied, denied.

"Well, you wouldn't have been such a sweet and willingly little pump n dump for me if you had known, right?" He commented as if it was an observation of the weather.  I was stumbling out the door, clothes barely hanging on in any decent way, wide-eyed, cum-stuffed, and aching inside and out of my hole he had bred so enthusiastically, "Don't worry slut, you might get lucky...I'm undetectable these days...but that ass was pretty torn and damn..you got such a huge load.  Call me if you want to own up to liking that hole getting used for poz dick.  Love neg guys who know what they are good for."

It would be three weeks before I got up the nerve to go get tested...and of course they had done their job all too well.  The test results said I was choc full of HIV.  It had been so easy for them and I though tricked some..all too willing...and now...well now...

It was my turn to fuck some neg hole over and keep the chain going.

I wish u would gift me I'm keen & willing 2 be pozzed up

To Confront or Confess

It was a nice night in Boston.  The balmy day had become a comfortably warm and breezy night, the streets were alive with the wandering denizens of the city and I had been asked out on a dinner date by the guy I had been fucking more or less regularly as my exclusive cumdump after the condom broke the first time.  He had been quiet lately and I thought our little triste had come to an end but perhaps this was him wanting to move up to the next level?  He was just a hole to me now, I would definitely be fucking him after the date, but I would have to disappoint him if he wanted romance.  We were meeting at his favorite restaurant and afterwards going to his nearby apartment...

"So, I have something to tell you," he said as he closed the door to his apartment.  We had enjoyed the dinner, the place lived up to its reputation, and I was quite horny for this little twink's ass, he always gave it up so eagerly.

"What's that?" I questioned, already feeling like I knew about his wanting more than just my dick.

"You pozzed me," he said bluntly, "and I want to know if you knew?"  Well, shit.  I didn't see that one coming.

"I...did?" I mused aloud slowly as I walked slowly by his granite kitchen counter top and slid my index finger along it looking at him curiously.

"Yeah, it had to be you," he went on taking off his sports coat and hung it on a nearby coat rack, "I've only been getting fucked by you for the past couple months, and no one ever fucks me raw...only reason I let you is because the condom broke that time and I figured it out later."

"So you liked it," I smirked despite myself.

"Well, yeah I did...I loved letting you take me and breed me and say how I was your little cum slut, and you just needed me because you didn't shoot your seed unless it went in someone," he admitted, and I could see how hard he was getting beneath his form fitting jeans which made his ass look so good, "I thought to get the pills you could take after getting a load you're not sure about within 24 hours to ensure not getting pozzed, but you were so hot I just coming back and letting you have me over and over again."

"And that hasn't changed, has it?" I questioned coming closer to him now and reached my hands around his waste to grab his ass and pull him into me.

"No...even now I just wanna open my legs for you and just give it up like usual until you jizz up my ass and zip up to leave like you always do," he breathed softly, his heart I could feel quickening its pace as I kissed him softly and seductively.

"So then who cares about all the other sordid details, I just want that ass," I said, and I was sure I had him now.  Of course that's when he pulled away, an uncertain and doubtful look in his eyes and face.

"Because I was so devastated when I heard the news I slept with someone trying to believe it wasn't true and I know they got it from me," he revealed to my surprise.  I lead him over to the nearby couch that faced a small flat screen tv.

"Tell me about it," I said, he might have thought I cared about relieving the burden on his shoulders of becoming a gifter like I had, but really I wanted to be turned on about him spreading my seed even more.

"I was going into club Paradise, you know...the one with the hot porn playing and the strippers on the first floor," he began the story...

"And the dark seedy dance floor down in the basement with everyone trying to fuck on the floor, their car, or an alleyway?" I joked, but knew all too well just how true my words were.

"And that's pretty much what happened, he saw me before I saw him...this fucking hot jock sort of guy.  I was kind of dancing alone just trying to get lost in the music when he was grinding up against me from nowhere.  I didn't even try and see who it was, I just grinded back and gyrated hard and in tandem with the music.  His cock was a fat one, I could feel it clear through the jeans and I wanted to get fucked and used like how you always fucked and used me.  That's what guys at Paradise were all there to do more or less."

I knew I couldn't wait for more of his story, and what was to come, and when you find out what I heard, it'll be even better than any of you could have guessed.  ((Short on time, but will get up the continuation ASAP fellas!))

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...

Very hot

Living in Boston, (and having a fondness for twins) would love to hear what happened at the Paradise (great name for a bar in so many ways)

And then of course to hear what happens next with the twin and the guy who posed him

• 6 years later...
18 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

😭😭 Another unfinished hot story

There needs to be a warning on stories that have gone un-continued for, say, 6+ months.  It is so disappointing to get into a really hot storyline that just drops off.