Anybody Ever Barebacked With A Doctor Or Someone In Medical School?

youngtopsd1

I fucked and bred a Dr recently. Said he wasn't an everyday type of Dr but more general heath. I'm guessing he probably works in HIV/sexual heath type stuff

He was a submissive slut. Nice n high on chems too

• 2 years later...

Had a fuck buddy who was an attending physician at a hospital near me and said his partner wasn’t giving it up enough so he snuck me into one of the on call rooms after I had just been bred by another bud and he slid in bareback without hesitation and gave me a second load once I told him he was getting sloppy seconds. 

• Like 4

Guest deleted1107
On 7/1/2015 at 8:34 AM, youngtopsd1 said:

If so, how did it go? Interesting to see if there were any doctors or medical students on this site to see what their perspectives are, given that it's a little ironic, but things have changed with the advent of PrEP.

Yes. I had sex with a medical student for some time. He was awesome in bed. I then had not seen him in a while and then ran into him at the medical practice i go too. Was so hot to see him... the M.D. .... and i knew what was in those pants of his.... so hot.

I dated a doctor for about a year. We didn't start off bareback, but we did end that way. We went condomless after a few weeks, and never used them again. Even when we hooked up again after we ended.

Doctors are people too. Some are into breeding and others aren't. I don't think being a doctor makes someone less likely to bareback.

My first BF was a nurse and he was the first guy to BB me, on my back, on his kitchen table.   after that it was nothing but bare.    I think he got me hooked on raw loads, in retrospect.   

• Like 1

I've been seeded by a couple of doctors and one med student. And i've flip fucked with a nurse.... who wants another unsafe session ASAP according to this mornings grindr session 'cause last time was so enjoyable'.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had  a Pharmacist at a club.  He was poz for about 6 months (he got it at local bath spa, and was pretty sure which of two BBC had done it to him),  He was on PrEP, and very very proud to be poz.  Amazing attitude.  He stayed at the club for 2 hours, and then went off to the spa where he got pozzed.  He had a deep need to get fucked, and his pits were amazing.

On 5/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, slagcunt said:

I've been seeded by a couple of doctors and one med student. And i've flip fucked with a nurse.... who wants another unsafe session ASAP according to this mornings grindr session 'cause last time was so enjoyable'.

Hot