Anybody Ever Barebacked With A Doctor Or Someone In Medical School?

youngtopsd1

Oh, hell yes!

Hooked up with a chiro, several nurses, a resident, three psychologists, a medical examiner (that one was kinky as FUCK!), a couple of HIV counselors, a doctor....and these were the ones where I knew or learned their occupation.

And NONE of them even hinted at using condoms. NOT ONE! And they were a mix of tops and bottoms. 

Given this (admittedly small, but 100% consistent) sample; I've concluded that men in the medical profession are just as much sex-pigs as the general population - if not MORE SO.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!  A few doctors and med students.  I don't usually find out a random hook up's occupation, but if it becomes a fuckbud you might end up talking.  Often guys that seem to have odd schedules end up working at the hospital I find.  My experience is NURSES are  the piggiest sluts out there - my fav :)  Last fall I hit up this cumdump nurse to see if he wanted to go whore around together at the bathhouse on a Saturday.  He was at work at the hospital but told me he'd give me my first load if I wanted to swing by the hospital on the way to Flex.  That was really unusual for me, but I was in THAT kind of mood :)  He told me a private bathroom to find - he was already naked and jacking in there.  He told me it had to be fast.  I was pre-lubed, sucked his cock and bent over....two mins later had that starter load in me, thanked him and headed to the bathhouse - first and only load I've ever taken in a hospital lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

When I first moved here to Las Vegas I had a nurse that became a fuck buddy. He said because I was undetectable he was cool with barebacking me. He and his lover (a physical therapist) fucked me for several years while they lived in Vegas. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 11:57 AM, skylon said:

I've fucked a AIDS counselor at a local HIV clinic many times....He's neg but turned on by my poz loads

Yeah, i had a fuck bud who worked at GMHC.  He had been pozzed long long ago at the Limelight