Anybody Ever Barebacked With A Doctor Or Someone In Medical School?

youngtopsd1

I’m a paramedic and have been raw for many years, addicted to BB and turned poz last year. 

My colleagues all know I’m gay, but not the raw poz cumdump I’m proud to be!

Back when I was in college I used to get tucked bareback regularly by one of the residents at the university hospital.  He was a hot, hairy Colombian doctor with a thick uncut cock that always needed attention.  Since I lived a 5 minute walk from the hospital he used to call me whenever he was horny and had time (usually on the overnight shift) and I’d come and suck his cock and he’d fuck me and leave his load in my ass.  We did it all over the hospital - on-call room, bathroooms, supply closets, the lab, wherever he was working.  It was always the same: he’d call, I’d come, suck him hard and wet, he’d fuck me, seed my hole and that would be it until the next time he needed service.  Never once did we use a condom.  He was an arrogant, selfish asshole and I loved it.  I was so infatuated with him I followed him around like a puppy dog and couldn’t get enough of him using me like that.  We tried going on a couple of dates but we both realized the arrangement we already had was hotter and worked better for both of us.  Years later I ran into him by total chance at another hospital in another city.  He told me he was married now and had kids but still asked me if I wanted to suck has dick really quick for old time’s sake.  And of course I did...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 8

I have a story about an epidemiologist from the National Institutes of Health. It's not hot but it's kinda ironic.

I'm from Salt Lake City. I moved back after I got out of the Navy. A few months later I got the clap from a hot blonde stud who was a law student at Brigham Young University law school. (I think—he wasn't the only stud I barebacked with but the timing was right.)

I was telling a friend of mine that after three and a half years of raw kinky sex from Bangkok to Hong Kong to Tokyo—from sex clubs to ladyboys to Marine barracks—without any STDs I caught something in boring old Utah.

My friend said, “Oh, yeah, I went to BYU. They're all dirty boys. They fuck everywhere, never use protection, and are afraid their bishop will find out if they go to the campus health center, so they never get tested. I can't prove it scientifically, but those Mormon closet cases have so much clap it counts as an ovation.”

Six months later I met a guy on Grindr who was in town to help the NIH figure out why Provo, Utah, had such a high rate of STDs. I explained my friend's theory; the NIH guy got a paper published; my friend got to prove it scientifically, and I got an epidemiologist’s fat cock.

Everyone got what they wanted, except for those poor Mormon girls who married gay dudes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, an Asian Doctor used to fuck me down by the beach. Never wore a condom and I never asked him to. Went on for a few years, maybe two three times a year when I'd see him there. We'd go off into the trees and use suntan lotion for lube. Fast, hot and sexy. Other than me saying "thanks," not a word was spoken.

I used to hook regularly with a guy who was an ER doc at a nearby hospital. We started out using condoms for the first few times but one night after drinking, he “forgot” and dumped a huge load inside of me. We never used a condom after that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I’m a doctor myself so it’s kinda ironic. Still in residency here. 

But I get fucked pretty regularly by one of the married senior attending professors here who is a big deal in one of the campuses. I actually got fucked by him today. Nice load I got. 

On top of that, my own GP is a predatory kind of man and basically stalked me on apps till he was able to get me to take him on as my GP. He has fucked me in his private office, countless times in his home and every single time (six times) in the patient’s room when I go see him for a doctor’s visit. Never ever uses a condom. Loves to eat my ass. 

Then, I got fucked for a good four months in the on call room at this hospital I was training at by one of the security guards. He had a huge thick dick. He was married and his wife and kids lived in a small town five hours away so I was his pussy boy for five days a week. He literally fucked me daily for four months Monday through Friday at lunchtime. 

One of my friends is a medical director and a super pervert who likes to fuck me on the regular as well. 

Oh and one of the nurses at one of the hospitals I worked at fucked me a few times when I was on call there. Funny how I was giving the orders on the unit and as soon as he entered my on-call room, I was his bitch. Fucking hot power top. And funny part is, none of the other nurses ever figured it out. 

Oh back when I was in medical school one of my preceptors in my first year invited me to his place and got me drunk (mind you I skipped college so I was not even 19 at the time) and fucked the daylights out of me. Back then I was scared of STD’s and since I was drunk I had no clue he was breeding me. Afterwards when I came to, I freaked out and he told me he was clean and told me now it had been done. He then bred me two more times before driving me back to my dorms. He became my mentor in medical school and honestly helped me a lot through it. Even got me all my externships and all. It was a pretty sweet deal because he had a nice big 9” Dick. So I was happy getting plowed for the opportunities. Mutually beneficial. After I graduated lost touch with him. 

There’s many other examples of one time things where I was fucked by food delivery guys or the janitor a few times when I was on call. Can’t think of any other times. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 7/23/2018 at 7:27 AM, BeardChaser said:

I’m a doctor and I like to be fucked bareback. I’ve had sex with a number of other doctors who have either only fucked me raw, or who have eventually fucked me raw (one of whom I was actually the first guy he ever bred - need to write that story up some time soon). I’ve also had other health care professionals fuck me raw.

I have never had a doctor or nurse EVER want to use a condom with me. In all of my VAST experience in healthcare, NOT ONCE has a healthcare provider brought up a condom. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2018 at 2:30 PM, ChainedBoy said:

Oh, hell yes!

Hooked up with a chiro, several nurses, a resident, three psychologists, a medical examiner (that one was kinky as FUCK!), a couple of HIV counselors, a doctor....and these were the ones where I knew or learned their occupation.

And NONE of them even hinted at using condoms. NOT ONE! And they were a mix of tops and bottoms. 

Given this (admittedly small, but 100% consistent) sample; I've concluded that men in the medical profession are just as much sex-pigs as the general population - if not MORE SO.

Exactly my point! Not once!