Selling A Cellphone

Gymguy8

It's a cloudy night here in Vegas, and I feel like I've been edging for EVER!

So, seemingly from nowhere cums this story - by one of my FAVORITE writers.

Could my slutty, bottom ass and chubby, chemmed up dick FINALLY get satisfaction?

I think this story can do it.

You rock!
~Jack in Vegas.

• 3 weeks later...

Really, I had no choice. Not only had I told TJ I would suck the next cock, but there was the fundamental compact of the glory hole I had to remember. I had assumed the position as the cocksucker. It was my job to suck. It was not my job to pick and choose between different men. Each one deserved their blowjob and each one deserved their orgasm. Even a black man deserved it.

I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and began to lick the cockhead. It was salty with sweat and as I licked, a bit of pre-cum dribbled out. "That's what I expect from you, cocksucker," TJ said, as I took more of the head into my mouth. I didn't want TJ to see me here and to know how easy it was for me to debase myself and lower myself to the point of sucking off a black man. TJ still felt like a special case.

Despite, or maybe because of, the color of the stranger's skin, the knowledge he was black helped calm me down as his shaft penetrated my mouth. As the stranger's dick grew and hardened, it was clear he wasn't going to be as big as TJ. But it was still more than enough to be a mouthful. "Do a hit of your poppers," TJ said. "And all the way down." I held the brown bottle under my nose and inhaled deeply. The sweet chemical scent filled my lungs and the warm waves of relaxation swept over my body.

My throat opened up in response, and the black man's cock slid into it. Although it was not as thick as TJ's shaft, it was still big enough to press against my windpipe and made it difficult to breathe. I fought back the urge to gag and choke on it. "Don't fight it," TJ said. "So fucking hot to hear you gag on that black dick." He was still stroking his cock, and I felt him twitch each time I made a gagging noise.

Even though I wanted to watch TJ, my focus had to remain on the cock in front of me. The stranger wanted release now, and despite my misgivings, I had signed up to be the man to give him that release. I did another quick hit of poppers, which wiped the last of my concerns from my mind. I pressed my lips against the base of the stranger's cock and the entire length of his shaft slid into my mouth and throat. It was cocksucking reduced to its essential features: mouth and dick. The stranger moaned, and the steady drip of pre-cum increased.

"Take his load," TJ said. "Just like you said you would." My lips were pressed again the base of the stranger's dick and my throat was massaging his cockhead. From my position, I could tell just how close the black man was to cumming. In a few seconds, I would have no choice but to swallow the load. It would be the penultimate humiliation, to swallow a black man's load. There was only thing worse of course, and that would be to let a black man cum in my ass.

The stranger's breathing was getting faster as were the thrusts of his cock. It was also getting harder for me to stay in position. Every fiber of my self was screaming at me not to allow myself this humiliation. It was a choice. I wasn't a perfect Aryan, but I was certainly better than the nigger at the glory hole. It was suddenly too easy to think of him using those charged words. My internal struggle must have exposed itself, because TJ continued speaking, his lips right against my ear. "Don't even dream of pulling off. If you do, you will regret it."

He kept on stroking his cock with one hand, but the other one reached down for my balls, and grabbed them. "Make my brotha happy," he said, giving my testicles a squeeze. I tried not to wince; teeth against cock were not a good combination. Even as my balls screamed, I kept on nursing his shaft, coaxing him towards release. I held the bottle of poppers under my nose and inhaled deeply.

As the warm rush rolled over my body, I remembered the first time I had really seen a black man. We were on vacation, and we had gone to a grocery store. A black man was on his knees, scrubbing the floor. I was staring, and when we were just barely out of earshot, my dad turned to me. "That's a nigger, son," he said. "And he's doing what he was meant to do. On his knees, making our world better." Now it was me who was serving the black man.

"Keep on sucking him," TJ said, his hand still grasping my balls. "Make him happy." I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to be leaning against a plywood partition in the sleaziest sex club in the city, sucking off an anonymous black guy. I didn't want TJ squeezing my balls, making sure I swallowed the black guy's load. I didn't want the certain knowledge that TJ and I would go back to the room where TJ would fuck me. The poppers were wearing off, and I was suddenly conscious of what I had gotten myself into.

It was at the exact same moment of clarity that the stranger reached orgasm. His cock pulsed and a spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. All I could think was that I was eating a black man's cum. A nigger's cum. I started to pull off; I couldn't stand that I was letting myself be so completely lowered by his orgasm and his cum. "No you don't," TJ said, and he squeezed my balls tightly. Pain radiated out from my groin. If I pulled off, the pain was only going to get worse. But, if I let another drop of cum into my body, I was going to be forever marked. Basic self-preservation battled with self-worth long enough for another jet of cum to travel down the stranger's cock. This time it landed in my mouth, spreading across my tongue.

His cum was bitter and salty and had the acrid tang I associated with heavy drug users. It was the prompt I needed, and I jerked my head back, pulling off his cock, right as it discharged another volley of jizz. This one landed in my eye. I blinked, but the damage was already done. It would take a while before the burn fully developed, but for the next few days, it would be a reminder of how I had debased myself. There were two more quick spurts, both landing on my face. The hot cum burnt my face, but it was nothing compared to the pain radiating from my balls. As soon as I had pulled off, TJ had squeezed hard. 

As the cum started to drip down my cheek, the stranger pulled back with an audible grunt of disappointment, and wrapped the towel back around his waist. I reached up to try to wipe the cum from my eye. Only then did TJ release my balls but it was just to slap my hand down. "What the fuck you think you did there?" There was no relief for me. The cum was really starting to burn, and the blood rushing back into my testicles hurt more than TJ's squeeze. I forced my hands back to my side, fighting the urge to wipe off my face. TJ reached down and slapped my balls hard. I gasped, letting a bit of the jizz drip into my mouth.

"Let's go back to the room," he said. His voice was flat, unemotional. It would have been better if he were angry. I grabbed my towel, but TJ motioned me to give it to him. "You haven't earned that yet." He slapped my balls one more time, the hardest yet, and I grunt in pain, almost doubled over. He ignores my agony, steps out of the cubicle. "Follow me," he says. 

I follow, the cum burning my eyes and dripping down my face, my balls throbbing in pain, and my cock a small, soft tina-tool. I tried to remember earlier, walking to the glory hole, almost proud of getting TJ hard. I didn't know what had changed. Maybe it was the difference between knowing what a perfect specimen TJ was and the utter uncertainty of the glory hole or maybe it was the first booty bump starting to wear off. In either case, it was hard for me to meet anyone's eye and it was hard for me to focus on anything but TJ's feet guiding me inexorably to the small room.

"Open it," he said. I fumbled with the keys, but opened the door. "Go in. Kneel down like a faggot should." There was no arguing with his commands; I knelt down on the floor. I wondered the last time it had been mopped; there was some grit against my knees. TJ closed the door and sat down in front of me. I looked up just enough to see his legs spread, his impressive manhood erect and thick between them, and his balls hanging down, heavy with cum. 

I brought my hand up to wipe off my face but TJ stopped me. "Not yet, cocksucker," he said. "Hands behind your back." I did it. TJ picked up the pipe and the lighter. He heated it up and did a slow hit from it. I dared to raise my eyes a few times, but TJ barely acknowledged me. His attention was focused on the pipe, the careful ritual of smoking, and the pleasure it was bringing him. He grunted as he put the pipe down. I looked up and he shook his head, the disappointment obvious. But he did not say anything.

He held the hit, and then exhaled it. Without speaking, he picked up the pipe again, and repeated the process. This time, it was even longer and slower. He was filling his lungs with the potent drug. I wanted to be a part of that, to have the mistakes of the day, the mistakes of my life erased in the pleasures of the white clouds. He held the hit for what seemed like hours, before he leaned in and exhaled the hit directly into my face. The thick cloud only further exacerbated the burn in my eyes.

"What did you do back there, faggot? At the glory hole?" TJ asked me.

"I'm sorry," I started to say. "Sir," I added, remembering at the last minute what he had told me about how to show him the respect he wanted. I started to continue. I needed to justify my actions, somehow. "I couldn't take the nigg..." I stopped myself. The word had come out so naturally, but I immediately knew it was a mistake. It was a bad mistake. I forced myself to look up at TJ. I needed to know just how bad it was.

He was smiling. It was not a pleasant smile. It was an evil smile. Then, suddenly, I was looking away from him. It took a second for the sensations to catch up: TJ had slapped me on the side of the face. He had slapped me hard; there were stars in my eyes, a ringing in my ear and my cheek was burning. "What did you just say?" he asked me.

"The black guy's" I was suddenly looking the other direction. He had slapped me again. This time the slap was harder.

"No. You need to say what you said. Not what you wanted to say or you wished you said.

"Nigger's cum." As soon as I had said it, I was back to looking left. The third slap was the hardest of them all. I had always known what I had said was wrong. But, as the stinging on my face slowly cooled off, I had a deeper understanding of how wrong it was. The slaps were not just corrective. I could feel just how angry TJ was. How angry that I had used that word. That I had dared to not swallow the black man's cum.

"Better. Now. Wipe off your face." I ran a finger over my cheek, scooping up a few drops of sperm. "Eat it. Like you should have done back at the glory hole." I licked it off my fingers. It was just as acrid and bitter as when I had first tasted it. Even so, I wanted to taste more of it. It was the taste of a man, a tiny part of him that he had blessed me with. "All of it," TJ continued.

I scooped up more of the cum from my face, licking my fingers greedily. I couldn't get enough of the bitter fluid. "Tastes good, doesn't it?" TJ asked. I nodded, even though I knew he didn't care about my answer. "Must be like heaven for you." I nod again. "You want another hit?" TJ asked me.

I nodded. The tectonic plates of my life had been slowly shifting over the past few months. The three slaps to the face TJ had just given me had been the push for them to finally give way. The pieces were still scattered, and I needed something to help with the awful task of re-assembling it all. "Please sir."

"I figured as much," TJ said. He found the bag of crystal and opened it. He carefully extracted a large shard. It was larger than I wanted and definitely larger than I needed. "There is an easy way." He smiled again. The same smile he had a few seconds ago when I had first said the n-word. "And a hard way. Which do you want?"

I swallowed. "The easy way," I said.

"Which one do you deserve?" he asked.

It was the harder question. I was scared of what the hard way was; my imagination was running wild with possibilities. I also knew that nothing I had done meant I deserved the easy way. I had fucked up too many times already. "The hard way. Sir." If he allowed me the easy way, it would be a gift from a god. And the god would be a cruel and dark god. It would be a god like TJ.

"Good faggot," he said. "Learning what you are. What you are entitled to." He laughed. "Now, stand up and turn around." I stood up and turned around. There was a large mirror on the wall, but it was positioned so that my image was blocking my view of TJ. All I could see was his legs and his hard cock, pointing straight up. "Bend over," he said. I bent over, raising my ass up in the air, and exposing it to him. "Nice. Now, spread your legs," he said.

I did as he told me, shuffling my bare feet against the floor. From previous trips here, I knew the floor was only just barely cleaned between customers, and my feet were getting dirty from the accumulated sweat, lube, cum, and other things still on the floor. I forced myself to keep my balance, as my balls and holes were exposed to the air. It was a uniquely vulnerable position, and it was only a matter of time before TJ took advantage of my undefended parts.

I closed my eyes for second, right as TJ chose to attack. There a quick brush of his against my thigh, then a throbbing aching pain radiating from my balls. I stumbled, trying to keep my balance in the face of the agonizing bolts of pain still shooting out. "Don't fall down, faggot," TJ said, laughing at my efforts to stay composed. "And next time, you better stay still."

I braced myself, waiting for another flick of his fingers against my balls, but instead, he pressed a thick finger up against my hole. At least he had licked his finger; the thin layer of spit was all the lube I was going to get right now. He pushed it in and started to stretch me open. Eventually, it would be his cock up there and I cherished the opportunity get opened up slowly. He pulled his finger out, leaving me empty.

"Please, Sir," I moaned. I wanted his finger back in me. I needed something in me: a finger, a toy, a dick, something. The tina was hitting me hard, and the last of my inhibitions were falling away. I was wagging my ass at him, all but begging him to fuck me. "Please, I need more."

As soon as I said it, I knew it was a mistake. Before I could react, he slapped my balls. The pain was exquisitely perfect and I forced myself not to move at all. "That's the submissive faggot I've been needing. Good cocksucker," he said. He slapped my balls again, not quite as hard as before. But my balls were already sensitized and the white-hot ache filled my world. 

I gasped, trying to stay in the room with TJ. "Stay with me, TJ said. He was gently rubbing his fingers against my nutsack. Under normal circumstances, it would have felt amazing. But my balls were still recovering from the two rounds of TJ's abuse, and each finger stroke was another volley of pain. "Stay with me," he repeated, more insistently. It would have been far too easy to disassociate myself from the scene at hand, but TJ would have able to tell. From the tone of his voice, it was obvious that the repercussions for that escape would be far worse than the simple agony I would otherwise endure.

"Such a good faggot," he said. His finger strokes were now light taps, reminding me just how vulnerable I was. But I didn't care. The tina was blasting through my veins now, and concepts formerly off-limits were now fair game. I wanted to give up my ass to TJ, to let that hard ebony shaft impale me.  No, better, I wanted that fat nigger dick in my white hole. Against everything I had believed in, this was the ultimate in perversion. A fine what man, giving up his holes to a black man. "You need a reward, I think," TJ muttered. 

"Please, Sir," I moaned. I wanted his nigger cock in me and I didn't care that it was at least twice the width of anything I had yet taken today. But, at least for now, TJ was looking out for me. His fingers returned to my anus. He pressed them against my hole, and forced the sharp shard of tina we had selected earlier into me. It burnt and cut when TJ thrust his finger into me, and pushed the potent shard into me.

"Just give that a minute to melt, and we will be flying together, faggot!" He laughed. "You ever make a guy wear a rubber? Or are you a total bareback slut?"

"Bareback slut," I said. "No condoms."

"But only white guys?"

"Yeah," I said. I knew there was no way this was going to end well for me. But there was no way that lying would end any better. "At least so far."

"Well. Tonight's gonna be your lucky night. Time for you to get a black cock up that racist white ass of yours." TJ pulled his finger almost all the way out, then shoved it roughly back in. I grunted as his fingers scraped against my vulnerable flesh. " And a brown cock," he continued. He pulled his finger back out and added a second one to the assault. "And a red cock. An entire fucking United Nations of cocks. It's gonna be fun."

He laughed. It was clear the one thing it was not going to be for me was fun. With his two fingers still deep in my hole, he reached over, grabbed the door, and opened it. It swung open easily, exposing me bent over, naked, two black fingers buried in my white ass to anyone who would happen to walk by. "Ever had a rainbow of cum drip down your thigh?" TJ asked. It was more than loud enough for anyone to hear, but luckily, there was no one in the hallway.

"No," I said. 

"Well, tonight's gonna be your lucky night, faggot," TJ said. He continued to finger fuck me. Despite the roughness of his thrusts, I still pulled my ass cheeks apart as far as I could. At the deepest points in his shoves, he pushed the shard further into me. It was slowly melting and getting absorbed by my body. Like his finger-fuck, I had no choice but to accept it, utterly powerless against the certain consequences. In fact, it made me spread my ass even further, eager for his fingers, for anything, to penetrate me.

TJ noticed. "Hell yeah," he said. "Let me in."

"Fuck me," I moaned. I needed more than just his black fingers inside me. As twisted as it sounded to me, I needed his cock inside me. Yeah, he was a black guy. But in the perverted logic of the tina high, it seemed almost appropriate. It seemed like the right thing to do, to let him inside me. "Please," I grunted, as TJ shoved his fingers back into me.

"Not yet, faggot. When it's time." He pulled out and shoved them back into me. "And we'll both know when it's time for me to fuck you." This thrust was harder than before, and I stumbled a bit. As I recovered, I glanced towards the now open door. There was a guy standing there; in the dim light it was hard to tell anything about him.

"Mind if I take a try at fucking him?" the stranger asked, stepping into the room. Once in the room, the light was marginally better, and I could see he had the olive skin of an Italian or Greek, with a slim, muscular body. His muscular pecs and washboard abs were covered by a layer of dark hair, thick enough to make it obvious he trimmed. But, the towel wrapped around his waist hid his most important asset.

"Be my guest," TJ said. The stranger extracted a condom from his towel. "You don't need that," TJ said.

"Good. I was going to find an excuse to take it off anyway." He tossed the packet on the bed. "That what I think it is?" he asked.

"Yeah," TJ said. "Want a hit?"

"Hell yeah," the stranger said. In the mirror, I watched TJ hand the stranger the pipe and torch. The stranger gently kicked the door closed before heating the pipe, and it was not long before a tendril of smoke emerged from the bowl. He took his time, doing several hits before finally pulling the torch away and exhaling one last large cloud. "He need one?" he asked TJ.

"Nah. He just did a booty bump." The stranger handed the pipe back to TJ.

"Good," the guy said. "He'll need it. I fuck hard when I'm tweaked."

"That's good," TJ said. "Mark needs a hard fucking. Don't you?" he asked me.

It was hard for me to follow the conversation; the drugs were flowing through my veins and my hole was burning. I couldn't tell if the burn was from the crystal still dissolving in me or my need to finally get fucked. I had sucked a lot of dick, but no one had yet fucked me. "Yeah," I finally said. I pulled my ass cheeks back apart, hoping that the stranger would take the hint.

"See?" TJ said. "All yours."

"Yeah," the stranger said. He undid the sloppy knot on his towel and tossed it onto the bed. It revealed a thick, uncut cock, hanging down between his muscular legs. His cock was only a little smaller than TJ's, but against his short gymnast body, it seemed absolutely massive. I hoped that I would be able to take it, since defeat here would bode poorly for my ability to accommodate TJ's tool. "He lubed up?"

"Nah," TJ said. "If he's gonna take that thing, he'll need a bit." Luckily, I had pulled a bottle out of my bag when we first got into the room, and TJ tossed it to the stranger. He poured what felt like only a few drops on my hole; it was hardly enough to prepare me for his dick. In the mirror, I saw him pour a lot more on his dick and start to stroke it. "Nice," TJ commented, as the stranger's cock stiffened, lengthened and hardened.

"Been fucked yet tonight?" he asked. His cock was now sticking straight out in front of him, hard and erect. Like a deadly snake, it glistened from the coating of lube. I knew it was not enough, but in the moment, it was hard for me to come up with the words to ask for more. 

"Not yet," TJ said. He continued, able to say the words I was struggling with. "You should pour a bit more lube on his hole. He's just starting out and we don't want him out too early in the night."

"Right on," the stranger said. He poured some more of the cool liquid on my hole, and stuffed a finger into me. "Fuck," he said, as I felt his finger brush up against the last of the shard. "Tina's not even fully melted. He's gonna be flying."

Something about his tone made my cock shrink, even more than the tina had already done. I was already pretty damn high, and any more would leave me a tweaked-out mess. I had only been this high once before. It was right as I was first exploring my sexuality. The drugs lifted so many inhibitions, and it was not long before I was taking cock after cock. Tonight was already starting out similarly, only so far, it had been all black and Latino cocks that I had taken.

"Yeah," TJ said. "That's the entire point. Get him totally fucked up. Now, you need to get him fucked."

The stranger didn't need to be told twice. He pulled his fingers out of my ass, leaving me gaping and hungry. He immediately replaced them with the very tip of cock. I gasped, but the stranger ignored me and pressed his shaft on in. The little bit of finger-fucking I had gotten from TJ and the stranger was hardly enough, and the pain radiated out of from my anus. I bit down, but it provided hardly any relief.

"Just relax. You're gonna take it all, don't worry about it," the stranger said.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 21

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"That was never a question," TJ said. "Of course he's going to take it all. Just shove it in. He's gonna have to get used to it anyway." The stranger pushed harder, forcing several more inches of his fat rod into my ass. I struggled to accommodate him. His cock was thicker than I expected, and my hole was screaming for relief.

"Oh yeah," the stranger said. He pulled his cock out slightly, teasing me with the prospect of relief, before pushing it back in even deeper. TJ handed me a bottle of poppers. I unscrewed the cap and I inhaled, like a drowning man to a life ring. Even so, the long seconds it took the poppers to hit me felt more like an entire lifetime. Each moment was an eternity as the stranger opened me up and filled me with his cock.

Finally, the warm waves of poppers started to wash over me. The angry pain from his penetration abated and I started to feel the pleasure of getting fucked. He had a beautiful cock and it was hard and stiff and erect. The stranger was not afraid to use it to its full potential. He stabbed it in me, deep, lancing strokes that left little doubt about who was the top and who was the bottom.

"First fuck of the night?" TJ asked.

"Yeah," the stranger said. "Need to get my head clear."

"Found the right place," TJ said. He handed the stranger the pipe again. The stranger casually pushed his dick deeper into me. It was a minor move for him, but left me gasping. "Take it like you're supposed to," TJ told me. He reached under and squeezed my balls. It was nothing compared to what he had done at the glory holes, but it was still more than I had ever bargained for. 

"Oh fuck yeah," the stranger said. "Fucking milk that dick." As TJ squeezed my balls, I clenched up. I realized that included my ass as well. "Tighten that hole."

"Wanna feel something really good?" TJ asked.

"Hell yeah," the stranger said.

"Hit that pipe, and you'll find out," TJ replied. I heard the hiss of the torch and just barely, over the non-stop dance music, the sound of the stranger inhaling from the glass pipe. "Don't take a pussy hit," TJ said.

"Better not," the stranger said. He exhaled his hit; if that was a pussy hit, I didn't want to see what a real hit was. From him alone, the room had gotten noticeably cloudier. "One more."

"Make it good," TJ said. "And hold it until I tell you." The torched hissed again. This hit was longer. "That's it," TJ said, encouraging him. The stranger had slowed down fucking me; the strokes were deep and steady. I took the opportunity to do another hit from the brown bottle. This was clearly only a brief respite from his fucking. "Yeah, Mark," TJ said. "Good hit from the poppers for you." TJ turned his attention back to the stranger. "Good hit?"

"Mm-hm," he muttered. He let the torch go out, and inhaled the last of the thick clouds. 

"Hold it until I tell you," TJ said. He still had a hand wrapped around my balls, but mercifully, had stopped squeezing. "Cool?" The stranger must have nodded because for a few moments, there was just the noise from the club; a man grunting in pleasure a few rooms over, and the music. "And you, Mark," TJ continued. "You do a good hit from your poppers."

The few short hours I had been around TJ were more than enough for me to learn that I needed to follow instructions. I inhaled deeply from the brown bottle, letting the familiar chemical scent fill my lungs. It would take a few seconds before I felt the effect, but the anticipation was already pushing me forward. "That's it," TJ said. "Nice hit of poppers. And hold it as well."

I held the hit. I thought it would be just a few seconds, but time stretched out. With my head in the clouds, it was hard to tell what was a second, a minute or an hour, so I just allowed the stranger to pound my hole as I let the poppers launch me further into the dark spaces of sex. 

"That's good," TJ said. "Now, Mark, you exhale. And now," he continued, turning to the stranger. "You exhale." I looked back just in time to see the clouds start to emerge. But, at that moment, TJ clenched his fist around my balls, squeezing as tight as ever. I gasped in pain as the torture spread across my body.

"FUCK YEAH," the stranger grunted and slammed his cock deep into me. "MILK MY DICK," he continued. I was still gasping for breath even as TJ was tightening his grip around my balls. "That's it," he mumbled, now totally lost in the pleasure of fucking me. "Take my dick. Make it feel good. Fucking dripping in you."

"Yeah," TJ said. "That's your hole to use." I was still gasping, contorting my body to find relief. But, around the two fixed points of TJ's hand on my balls and the stranger's cock in my ass, there was no way to make it any better. "And it sounds like Mark's having fun too." I shook my head, hoping that TJ would see and soften his grip. "Careful what you wish for," TJ said to me, then released his hold.

I thought the relief would be quick and decisive. But TJ's warning was accurate. As the blood rushed back into my balls, the pain only got more intense. Not only that, the stranger was slamming his cock into me. Every bit of his thick, dark brown cock is sliding up and down, along my asshole, and coating me with his thick Latino pre-cum. "Maybe a break," I managed to mutter. 

I wanted a minute to sit down and clear my head. I wanted to think about what it meant to have taken a Hispanic cock up my ass. I wanted to have fun, yes, but I needed to find something cleaner. Something better. Under the influence of the drugs, my mind was racing jumping from thought to thought. Maybe a hot white guy would fuck me. A clean white cock, sliding up my ass. That would be good. That would be the right thing for an Aryan like me. But suddenly, my mind was focused. The pain had returned, and it gave me everything I was able to think about. 

"No," TJ said. "I don't think so." He stopped squeezing my balls, but the pain was still just as intense. "My man here. Getting so close to giving you his nutt. You're going to take it." He gently stroked my balls. They were tender and sore from his abuse. "Now, he's gonna do another hit of Miss Tina, you're gonna do a big huff of your poppers, I'm gonna fucking squeeze hard, and god damn, magic's gonna happen."

The stranger laughed. "Fuck yeah," he said. "Fucking magic." 

I swallowed, hard. "Magic," I said, and unscrewed the top of the poppers. Sometimes, inhaling poppers seems to take hours, each moment a bit of pleasure. Unfortunately, this time, it seemed like only a brief second of relief. The stranger was hitting the pipe again, and TJ adjusted his grip on my balls. The two of them were gearing up for a battle, and unfortunately, my hole was the enemy to be defeated. 

"Hold it," TJ said, to both of us. As commanded, I held my breath, anxiously waiting for the inevitable squeeze of TJ's hand around my tender ball sack. This must be how a condemned man felt waiting for his execution. "Good?" TJ asked the stranger.

"Hell yeah," he said, exhaling his hit. Even before the stranger finished his utterance, TJ tightened his grip, harder than before. The pain shot out from my groin, across my stomach and through my chest. I gasped, exhaling the poppers, and clenched my muscles. "Oh, FUCK YES," the stranger grunted, slamming his cock into my now tight, clenched hole.

"Use him. Breed him," TJ said, now pulling my balls as well. I was in my own hell. The poppers and drugs were not helping the white pain in my balls. If anything, they were making it worse.

"Take my fucking cock," the stranger grunted, slamming his steel shaft into my tender hole. "Take every fucking inch."

"Come on," TJ muttered. "Breed him good."

"FUCK," the stranger exclaimed, sinking his dick into me one last time. Even through the clouds of drugs and pain, I felt his shaft throb and the spurt of his Latino cum shoot into my hungry hole. "Take it, faggot," the stranger grunted as another jet coated my guts.

"Fuck yeah," TJ said. "Breed that white hole." He squeezed my balls once more, and I responded by clenching my ass. "Milk his brown dick."

"GOD DAMN," the stranger said, as several more spurts of thick cum landed inside of me. "That's what I fucking needed." His breath was rapid and deep, as he pushed his dick back into me one last time. I felt it push the load deeper into my hole. The last few drops of cum dribbled out as he recovered from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Good start to the night, huh?" TJ said. He had finally released his grip on my balls. I was panting, trying to focus and keep my mind from launching off into a hundred different directions.

"Hell yeah," the stranger replied. His cock was starting to soften, and he pulled it out. "Gonna be hard to beat that hole," he said, giving my ass a slap. All I could think of was how I was suddenly empty and how badly I needed a dick back in me.

The stranger got off the bed, and quickly wrapped his towel back around his waist. "Thanks," he said to TJ. "That was just what I needed."

"No problem," TJ said. With that, the stranger went into the dark hall, leaving TJ and I alone in the room. "Bet you need another dick up there, don't you?" TJ said to me. I was still in a daze, my balls aching and the stranger's load slowly soaking into my body. Involuntarily, I nodded in agreement. "I know your type," TJ said, as he sat down on the bed, and leaned back. "Why don't you give my dick some mouth love," he said.

I turned around and got in a better position; I was between his muscular black legs, on my knees, my face right in his groin and my ass up in the air. As I got into position, I realized that my ass was facing the door; anyone walking by could see my used hole, but I wouldn't be able to see them. I looked up at TJ. "Yeah," he said. "You're gonna get fucked by whoever walks by." He put his hand on the back of my head, and pressed me down onto my cock. "Now, take care of my dick."

I didn't have an option. I opened my mouth and let his black shaft penetrate me. I always had doubts about taking dick like I did. It was perhaps the penultimate betrayal of my race, and now I had gone and done the last and final betrayal. But yet, it felt strangely natural, almost easy to be sucking on TJ's black shaft. Although, it was only easy in a mental sense. The size and weight of his shaft presented obvious physical challenges to sucking him off. But I did my best, opening my mouth wide and slowly working his engorged cockhead into my mouth.

"That's it, faggot," he said. "Fucking make my dick feel good. That's what you're here for." Even though I understood the words all too perfectly, I still found some comfort in them. They meant that for the next few minutes, I didn't have to make decisions. I didn't have to worry about what I was doing, and could revel in the cock in front of me. It didn't matter that the man I was sucking off was a nigger. It didn't matter I had just let a brown nigger cum in my hole. All that mattered was the dick in front of me. I could enjoy a brief moment of color blindness, and convince myself it was just a dick, neither black nor brown nor white. 

Right as TJ's shaft started to tickle the back of my throat, he shifted slightly. "Like what you see?" he said, directed at someone obviously standing in the doorway.

"Fuck yeah," another voice said. 

I started to turn to see who was there, but TJ put his hand back on my head and held me in place. He leaned in to my head. "Stay on my dick, faggot. I didn't tell you to stop." I stopped trying to look, and instead swallowed slightly. It was just enough for his dickhead to slide into my throat. "Oh yeah," TJ moaned, then returned his attention to the new stranger. "He's lubed and ready," he said.

The stranger stepped over to me. He pressed his unfamiliar fingers against my ass. They were callused, like he had spent years working outdoors, and thick. I wondered if it was a preview of what his cock was like. "Fuck yeah. Bareback?" the stranger asked.

"Of course. Breed him," TJ said. He leaned into me. "Do a hit of your poppers. Then take both of us. I want you to go all the way down on my dick." I nodded, and held the bottle under my nose. I inhaled deeply, hoping the warmth of the drugs would help me not mind what I was about to do. As I inhaled, I could feel the stranger line his cock up with my hole.

I could tell the stranger was uncut. His dick was definitely hard, but there was the unusual softness to it as well that was the hallmark of a foreskin. I had always been fascinated by uncut guys, ever since my father told me how the Germans never circumcised their sons. I wondered if I was getting fucked by a German man. "Ready?" the new stranger asked. 

I put down the poppers and screwed the top back on. I nodded; my mouth was already full of TJ's cock, and I wasn't able to say anything other than a muffled grunt of pleasure. "He's always ready," TJ said, answering for me. "By the way, I'm TJ."

"I'm Jose," the stranger that I now knew as Jose replied. I also realized he had a thick Mexican accent. I had my throat filled with a black cock, and was seconds away from getting my ass filled by another Latino dick. "Oh yeah," he grunted as he pushed his dick into my ass. As his shaft slid into me, his foreskin peeled back, exposing his hard cockhead to my ass. I wondered if he could feel how well-used it already was and if he would care.

"Use it," TJ grunted, as I shifted slightly to accommodate Jose's dick. Like his fingers, his dick was thick and meaty. It wasn't as long as the first stranger, but it was a lot thicker. My ass was getting slowly stretched out; I wondered what it would be like when TJ finally fucked me.

"Right on," Jose said. "Damn nice hole." He had gone from zero to full-on in just a few seconds, and was now pistoning in and out of me. As he got in deeper, he must have felt the load already up there. "He already been bred?"

"Yeah," TJ said. "And swallowed a few loads too." 

"Fucking slut," Jose muttered under his breath. He was slamming his cock into me, each stroke pushing his brown dick deeper in my guts. "Fucking dirty slut," he muttered. I realized he was getting close. "Cum hungry slut."

"Breed him," TJ said. "That's what he needs. What he deserves."

"Fuck," Jose grunted, and pushed his cock into me. His orgasm wasn't a sudden explosion of cum, but rather a long steady dribble of his thick spooge. Rather than injecting it deep into me, he used every inch in diameter of his dick to spread his seed all over my ass. Like a white washer, he coated me with his hot Latin cum. "Thanks man," he said, as he pulled out. Before I even realized what had happened, he had wrapped the towel back around his waist, and had left the room.

"You ever see him?" TJ asked, as the door rebounded off the frame, coming to rest about a third open. His dick was still deep in my throat, so all I could do was shake my head back and forth. "Damn, that's hot," TJ said. "You taking some thick Mexican cock there, and never even get to see who it was."

I focused on the cock buried in my throat. Gagging on the shaft was, honestly, easier than thinking about anything that had happened to me over the past few hours, including two Latinos fucking my hole and injecting their cum into me. I tried to look around, but between TJ's cock in my throat and his hand on my head, it was hard to move my head. "Don't worry," TJ said. "All you need to think about is my cock." He pushed me down further on his shaft and I had to force myself not to gag.

I did what TJ told me to do, and concentrated on giving him the best head he had ever had. There were a few satisfied moans from the black man as I worked my way closer to the base of this dick. "Come on in," TJ said after a few minutes. I realized that the door was still open. I wondered how many men had wandered by and seen me, white ass up the air, throat stuffed with nigger dick.

"He gets fucked too?" the newest stranger asked.

"Hell yeah," TJ said. "And you can put that away. He doesn't get fucked with a plastic bag."

"Right on," the stranger said. I heard the crinkle of plastic as the stranger tossed a condom away. "He also taking part in that?" I was able to glance up just enough to see that TJ had picked up the glass pipe. 

"Yeah," TJ said. "You?"

"Of course," the stranger said. "Just makes me pretty crazy."

"Not a problem," TJ said. He handed over the pipe and torch. "That's just what Mark needs tonight."

"I'm Demitri," the stranger said. The accent was hard to place, but it was thick, and it took me a moment to realize he had introduced himself. At least, like the previous guy, I knew his name. It would have been more difficult if he had been completely anonymous like the first one.

"TJ," TJ said. "Nice name, Demitri. And a nice dick. Where are you from?" he continued.

"Greece," Demitri replied. "Athens," he said.

Demitri lit the torch and started to heat the bowl. As he waited for the crystal to melt and smoke, he lined his cock up with my hole. Like the previous two men, his dick was already hard and ready to fuck. Also like the previous two men, his dick was thick and uncut. "Fuck, that's what I need," Demitri said as he exhaled the hit.

"Then do another," TJ said.

"First things first," Demitri replied, and pushed his cock into me. There was barely any lube on his dick, but by that point, I hardly needed it. I had two thick loads already inside me. That was more than enough to grease Demitri's cock as it slid into my guts. "That's also what I needed," he said as his cock found a warm pool of cum buried in my ass.

I grunted. Once more, I had no choice in the matter. I was going to take this dick, regardless of the length, width or color of the shaft. In the fog of the drugs, it didn't matter as much. I could feel how hard TJ's cock was, still deep in my mouth and throat, and Demitri's dick was just as stiff. It was clear that these men were having a good time, and that I was why they were enjoying themselves so much. It made the debasement a little bit better.

"Fuck, this hole is nice," Demitri said. "I can feel the cum already up there."

"You should add yours to the collection," TJ said.

"Of course," Demitri said. "But there's something to do now." The torch hissed as he started to heat up the glass pipe. I wondered how much was left in the pipe. It was embarrassing to admit, but I didn't want to stop getting fucked. I hoped that there was enough left to keep Demitri happy. 

"Big hit," TJ said. "You definitely look like you need another one."

Demitri was silent in response. I could just hear him sucking down on the pipe, letting his lungs fill up with the thick clouds. I wondered just how crazy he got when he was high. My mind raced at what he might want to do to me. I felt a slight twitch of my dick, as the blood started to flow after the booty bump. Of course, the blood was also flowing to my balls; they were still sore from TJ's attack. Hopefully, Demitri's definition of crazy did not involve ball abuse.

"Damn, that's good shit," Demitri said.

"Isn't it?" TJ replied. "My source is impeccable." The torch was hissing again. Demitri was doing a third hit. His dick was also sliding in and out of me. Each stroke pushed the accumulated spooge deeper into my me, making these men a permanent part of my body. TJ leaned down, his lips against my ear. He paused for a moment, then whispered, "Greek," he said. "Swarthy dark skin. Hairy. Another color for your collection."

"Damn," Demitri said as he exhaled the third hit. It was thick; thick enough that I was worried the smoke detector might go off. "Here you go."

"Barely can see it in the clouds," TJ said. "That's how you get your head in the game." He reached up and took the tools from Demitri. As soon as Demitri's hands were free, he grabbed my waist, and used the leverage to pound his dick into me. "Fuck him as hard as you want."

"You know I will. Fucking destroy this ass." Although he had started slow, he was now pounding my ass with a tweaker's passion. He was living in the intense, pleasurable moment of the now, where the only thing that mattered was his own pleasure. Unfortunately for me, his most direct path to pleasure went right through ass. Or, as I was suddenly aware, my increasingly well-used ass.

I had been a regular at the bathhouse for a while. But I had been relatively restrained, especially compared to the stories I read online. I'd smoke a bit of tina, get in the mood, then find two or three white, preppy guys to fuck me. That would be an entire night, and often part of the morning for me. However, an entire night of partying and playing had just been compressed into less than an hour, and the night showed no sign of ending.

"It's here for you to use," TJ said. I pushed back against Demitri's cock, getting another inch or so of his shaft in my ass. The change in position also let me glance up at TJ. He had the glass pipe in his mouth, and was heating the bowl.

"You need to get in the mood as well," Demitri said. "Looks like your dick can do some serious damage."

"It can," TJ said, as he exhaled his hit. "Serious fun too." He started to suck on the pipe once more. The two men were egging each other on, pushing themselves ever higher. Despite the booty bump I had done, I wanted to join them. The tina was the only way I was able to understand the night.

"Maybe one for him?" Demitri asked, slamming his cock into my hole.

"The faggot?" TJ asked. "Sure." He grabbed my head and pulled me up. I was staring into his face; his eyes were wide and he was smiling; it was clear just how high he had gotten over the past few hours. "Ready, cocksucker?" he asked me.

I nodded. I was enjoying the ability to breath normally again now that TJ's thick black shaft was no longer buried in my throat. "Yeah," I managed to croak. My throat was sore, and I worried that the tina clouds would only make it worse. 

"Good," TJ said. He stuck the pipe in my mouth and carefully held the torch under it, making sure not to burn himself or the drugs. "Big hit for me, faggot."

"Fuck, that's hot," Demitri said. Mind of the exposed flame and the hot glass, he had slowed down his ass-pounding. But I was intensely aware of just how hard his cock was and each twitch and spasm as the pre-cum dripped out of him. "Fuck," he muttered again.

"Don't stop," TJ said, forcing more of the drug on me. "It's turning Demitri on."

"Hell yeah," Demitri muttered. There was a steady stream of pre-cum dripping from his dick, lubricating and magnifying even the smallest of his movements. "Fucking hot."

"That's good," TJ said. "Now hold it until Demitri tells you to exhale." He smiled. He knew what he was saying and the fate it was condemning me to. "All yours," he said to Demitri.

I braced myself against TJ's body. He was hot, with the glistening coating of sweat I expected from a tweaker in the middle of a meth session. As soon as I had steadied myself, Demitri attacked. He used all of his muscles to force his cock deeper into my ass. It was intense, and I had to focus to keep from exhaling the cloud. 

"God, this is good," Demitri said. "Feel every fucking raw inch of your hole. Fucking making it mine."

"Pound it," TJ said. "Fucking pound it, breed it, and mark it as yours." Demitri executed TJ's demand perfectly, slamming his dick in and out of me. I gasped a few times, but mercifully, no clouds escaped. "Breed him."

"Fuck yeah," Demitri said. "Oh fuck yeah." Each stroke had been noticeably more intense than the one before, and it was clear he was getting close. "Fuck man, show me that cloud." I was more than happy to oblige, and exhaled. The hit had been intense, and the cloud matched. "Hot fucking tweaker bottom. Taking my dick." He pulled out and just the tip remained in me. "Taking my load." 

He slammed back into my hole, and held it there. "Taking MY LOAD," he grunted, each word marked by a whole-body spasm that meant he was unloading his spooge into my hole. "TAKING MY LOAD," he said again, right as I exhaled the last of the cloud. I had taken another load from another ethnic stranger. "Oh damn," Demitri said, as he collapsed on top of me. His chest was hairy, and it scraped against my back. "Fuck that was good," he said.

"You cum in the faggot?" TJ asked. 

"Yeah," Demitri said.

"Right on. That's what he needs."

"Thanks for the clouds," Demitri said, as he pushed himself back up and pulled his cock from my ass. "And that sweet hole." I turned my head and finally got a look at him. Dark skin. Hairy chest. Glistening cock, still slightly hard. I wanted to get down on my knees and clean it off for him, but before I could, he wrapped a towel around it, and stepped back into the dark hallway.

"You need another hit from the pipe," TJ said.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...