Horny On Fullmoon - Chat

The other nite I was too horny to sleep. It was fullmoon but too late to leave the house and no one around coming over. So I logged on the a gay chat site and found a hot top. His profile and pix were so hot. His cock was thick and very veiny. We had the following chat until we both came loads..... hope to meet him in person soon.

Hot chat

jankoslave has entered the room

topfukker: hy boy u okay?

jankoslave: hi there - yes - horny here

jankoslave: hot profile

topfukker: mmmmm thx slaveboy naked for daddy?

jankoslave: wearing just shorts here - can take them off

topfukker: mmmmm good boy! get fucking naked! dad naked heavy steel cockring fat veiny cockringed cock

jankoslave: have a cock ring on - but cannot take it of right now

topfukker: mmmm keep hat cockring on fucking horny!!!

jankoslave: yeah - very hot - would like to bend over to get ur fat and veiny cock up me

topfukker: needing fat horny hard ringed daddycock boy?

jankoslave: oh yeah man - desparately in need for a hot hard cock

topfukker: mmmm firt some horny cocksucking slutson n your knees between dads legs

topfukker: first

jankoslave: sure - sucking ur hot cock as deep as possible - push it in my mouth

jankoslave: fuck my mouth deep so that i start gaggin

topfukker: mmmmm dads hand son your hea dpushing that fat  hard pervy cock fucking deep in your boymouth

jankoslave: on ur hard cock

topfukker: fucking your boythroat

jankoslave: yes - until ur balls slap my chin - fuck my mouth hard to make me uninhibiive

topfukker: mmmmm dads fat cockhead deep in your throat chicking my slutboy

jankoslave: hold my head and fuck my throat deep

topfukker: fuck yeah holding your head anf fucking yor throt fucking deep ass up in the air for daddy.... dad opening a bottle of poppers

jankoslave: yeah man - deep throat fuck me hard

topfukker: fucking gaging and chocking dad perving your boythroat

jankoslave: yeah, give me some poppers - i am swallowing here too - makes me beg for more hard mouth torture

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk swallowing a at coc for daddy son and fucking needing poppers??

topfukker: fat cock

jankoslave: while u fuck my mouth u kick ur boots into my balls hard

topfukker: fuck yeah sexbitch rping your throat feedig yo pppers kicking your boyballs

jankoslave: poppers makes me even more uninhibited - and taking more pain from ur hard daddy cock in my mouth and ur boots in my balls

topfukker: mmmmmmmmm fucking your throat and fingering your tight horny poppers up slavecunt sucking for dad boy??

topfukker: poppered up

jankoslave: ur ball kicks are gettin harder and harder now - making me moan even more

topfukker: moaning and fucking needing the pain

jankoslave: yeah - my cunt is already waiting to take ur hard fat cock -

jankoslave: without any lube

topfukker: fucking cockbitch turn around and show dad that popperscunt

jankoslave: yeah - i am showing you my best side - and bend over for u to inspect my cunt

topfukker: mmmmm pushing more finger sin your sexunt

jankoslave: legs wide spread so that u have access to my hole and balls too

topfukker: pulling your balls

jankoslave: yeah rub ur finger in my hole - turn them round add more fingers and scratch my hole .

topfukker: fuckkkkkk scatching your poppershole

jankoslave: ur other hand is squeezing my balls - making me moan loud... and asking for mercy. but u squeeze them even harder and punch them more

topfukker: fucking squeezing your balls and fisting your boycunt

jankoslave: yeah - my balls getting red and my hole gets sloppy from your fingers - getting ready for taking ur big fat hard bare cock

topfukker: pushing my fat hard perving bare cockringed cock fucking deep in your slavecunt poppers under your nose

jankoslave: make me sniff poppers permanently - it makes my hole gagging for ur hard bare cock to fuck me even harder and deeper

topfukker: fuck sniff fucking deep cockbitch fucking riding that bare breeding cock!!!! riding dildo boy?

jankoslave: also u to use my balls harder - kick em hard with ur knee squeeze my balls harder and pull them hard

jankoslave: yeah - how did u know i am riding a dildo here???

topfukker: fuck yeah leaterbitch riding leathermastercock while master squeezes your fucking balls

jankoslave: would love to take ur hard thick cock in nature. with a steel ring to make ur even harder

topfukker: mmmmmmm big fat dildo sexbitch??

topfukker: mmmmm fuck in nature naked fucking no limits bare cockringed slvefucking

jankoslave: yeah - shove me all the way down ur cock by pulling my balls towards u

topfukker: fuckkkkkkk yeah cockwhore pulling your slaveballs pullng your bare slavecunt deep on my bare fat cockringed cock

jankoslave: would really like ur  cockringed dick deep as possible up my hole while u squeeze and pull my balls hard

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkk yeah leatherbitch sniff and fucking ride that dildo thinking of my bare breeding cockringed perving popperscock

jankoslave: u still ordering me to take more and more poppers so that u can add more pain to ur bare fucking my hole and ball use

topfukker: fucking sniff now!!!! and fucking strtch that slavecunt

topfukker: stretch

jankoslave: yeah - i am desparate to take all ur hard fat ringed cock as deep into me as possible take it completely out of my hole and ram it back in

jankoslave: add a few fingers alongside ur cock in my hole stetch it - widen it....

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkk yeah sore swollen wide open popered up slavecunt ramming my bare cockringed LeatherMasterCock deep and bare in your sexcunt

topfukker: fingers and cock deep in your german sexcunt

jankoslave: and if you cannot get enough fingers in me just kick my balls hard.... that'll open my cunt more together with the poppers

jankoslave: i really would love ur daddy cock in my ass

topfukker: kicking your fucking balls sniff german leatherbitch

topfukker: fucking needing dads perved LeatherCock??

jankoslave: yeah man - u make me ur cumwhore and bitch - fucking the hell out of me YES YES YES i need dads pervy leathercock deep in me

jankoslave: as deep as possible - and also kick and squeeze my balls hard

jankoslave: get ur fingers alongside ur occk - maybe u can even wank ur cock in my sloppy cunt

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh fucking horny cockneeding leathersexson dad fucking feeding his leatherboy fucking poppers and fucking the hell out of your poppered up boycunt perved leather Das son bare poppers cuntfucking

topfukker: Perved LeatherDad fucing fisting anf fucking your are german inferior boycunt

jankoslave: yeah - try to open and widen my cunt for ur big fat cock and ur hand - get all in my sleazy open cunt for ur pleasure

topfukker: fuck yeahhhhhhhhh dads perved fist and dads perved cock fucking stretching your high boyslavecunt

jankoslave: ram ur cock hard and deep inside me - make me quiver for ur ringed cock

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk high and quivering on that bare erving leatherdaddycock

topfukker: fucking no limits perved soncunt raping

jankoslave: yeah - ruin my cunt for daddys pleasure and get ur cock and fist inside me. then wank ur codk hard and long with ur big hand inside me

jankoslave: i am so close even not touching my cock ....

topfukker: fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhh dads hand in your sore swollen slutcunt and Leatherdad fucking wanking his fat bare breeding perved cock in your fucking horny poppers slavecunt

topfukker: mmmmmmmmmmmmm fucking riding a cock boy???

jankoslave: yeah man - make me ur whore and bitch - ur play toy for u to get ur fun with my cunt and balls

jankoslave: ram ur cock all the way down my hole - make me beg to get it in me even further.....

topfukker: fuck yeah sexson always fucking naked for daddy and fucking needing dads perved fat cock

jankoslave: ur fist also turning in my hole and scratching my insides for ur bare hot fat cock

topfukker: dad ramming his LeatherCock fucking deep in your bare slavecunt no limits perved kinky dad son sex

topfukker: dads fist turnig in your fucking horny german leather slavecunt

jankoslave: sure - always naked and ready for u to use - for u to ram ur hard fad daddycock in my cunt whenever u want....

topfukker: no lmits perved leatherfun

topfukker: mmmmmmm always fucking totally needing dads fat hard horny cockrunged cock

topfukker: LeaterCock

jankoslave: yeah - give me poppers and screw my balls and make ur fucktoy and boymeat for u to use as u want

jankoslave: make me ur perved sexslave for daddys pleasure - and make me beg for ur hard fat cock....

topfukker: fucking feeding my sexson fucking poppers and fucking my sexson ass dads sextoy fucking horny leather perved dad son sex pervert german laeather sexbitch

jankoslave: awaiting u with my legs wide spread and bent over for u to fuck me hard and as easy as possible...

topfukker: fucking using

topfukker: mmmmmmmmmm bend forward sexbitch and begging for dad bare perving cock and perving poppers dad in leather chaps black sendraboots leather cap

jankoslave: yeah - fuck me make me ur pervy sexbitch and fuck me raw - give me ur load

topfukker: fuck yeahhhhhhhh pervy german leather sexbitch needing mo limits bare cockringed pervy leathecock

jankoslave: yeah - please fuck me give me ur load seed me - make me beg to get as much of ur seed as u can. no limits fucking and use of me... with heavy ball play

topfukker: leather colla and just needing perved cock

topfukker: collar

jankoslave: ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk

topfukker: needing it perved bitch??

jankoslave: yes collar me so  that ur guys and anyone can see that i am ur sexbitch for ur steelringed fat cock

topfukker: fuck yeah perved dad son leatherfucking my german cockslave fuking seeding your bare soncunt

jankoslave: yes - i need it perved very much - nearly ready for cumming

topfukker: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm needing it totally perved leatherbitch needing a pervert LetaheMaster??

jankoslave: fuck me always raw and let other see that u seed me and use me as ur personal perved sexbitch

jankoslave: oh yeah - im desparately looking for a very perved leathermaster

topfukker: fuckkkkkkk yeahhh others watching how LeatherDad is fucking and seeding your leatherslavecunt

jankoslave: who know how to use a submissive slut like me

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkkk desparately needing and SSLeatherMasterCock??

jankoslave: yeah man - i need a very pervy leathermastercock - big fat daddy cock

jankoslave: giving up my hole for ur full use -

topfukker: fucking beg for that perved LeatherMasterCock

topfukker: big fat perving cockringed daddycock

jankoslave: please leathermaster give me ur hard fat cock, ram it inside my sleazy cunt

jankoslave: PLEASE PLEASE Leathermaster

topfukker: show Daddy you are total fucking perved son!!

jankoslave: please give ur dirty seed from ur hard fat daddycock - i submit fully to u. load me up...

topfukker: dad ramming his bare totally perved MasterCock deep in your german leatherslavecunt

jankoslave: give me ur perved cock and ur seed.... fuck me senseless as hard as u can. i beg to get all ur hard fat pervy mastercock inside my cunt

topfukker: fullig your fucking perved soncunt with perved Masterseed

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhh begging for that pervert LeatherSSCock to fucking breed your leathercunt

jankoslave: yeah - give it to me. i need ur masterseed so badly.... please fuck me hard - ram ur cock all into me and give me ur pervy seed, breed me as deep as u can

topfukker: fucking needing that totally perved ccokringed LeatherPozCock??

jankoslave: i am spreading my legs even wider to get ur hard pervy fat cock all inside my bitchcunt

jankoslave: giving u full access to my hole - squeze my balls hard to open my cunt even mor for ur hard fat dirty cock

topfukker: fuck yeah spread to boylegs show perved daddy you fucking need that perving breeding cock fucking deep in your bare bitchcunt

topfukker: no fucking limits perved bare seeding breeding dad son LeatherSSfuckng

jankoslave: shove ur hand alongsiide ur cock and make my cunt mor sloppy - wank ur cock insde me and squirt all ur pervy seed in my hole

topfukker: shoving that hand alongside that perving SSPozCock

jankoslave: yeah - turn ur hand inside me, scratch my hole with em. to allow ur seed inside my hole....

topfukker: wanking tha fat bare Leathercock in your wide open fisted popperscunt

topfukker: stretching your bare soncunt making sure dads SSPozCock will fucking breed your leather sexcunt

jankoslave: yes - give mir ur dirty pozcock and seed - all ur dirty seed. make me ur sexslave .... im close to cuimming here

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sexbitch naked toally perved and horny and sniffing fucking deep for perved dad??

jankoslave: make me ur pozz daddy sun ur SSPOZCock whore

topfukker: fucking perved totally fucking popper dup german leather sexson dad will make you his fucking perved breeded sexslave with hs bare cockringed perving SSPOZCock

jankoslave: yeah totally naked to please u as leathermaster to make u happy and cum inside me, give me ur dirty pozz load.... begging for it

jankoslave: yeah man - give ur dirty pervy load - i need it so badly.... close now

topfukker: LeatherSSPOZCoxk raping your sexcunt

jankoslave: no mercy using and ruining my sexcunt - u enjoy raping my hole with  ur dirty cock and ur big hand.... and kickin and squeezing my balls - they r urs to use as hard as u want

jankoslave: my sore cunt ready to take ur pervy dirty load from LeatherPozzMaster

jankoslave: ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jankoslave: cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming

jankoslave: shooooooooooooooooooting all over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

topfukker: collared bare naked leathersexbitch SSDaddy fucking squizing your leatherballs and fucking ripping your bare popperscunt with tha bare cockringed breeding LeatherPOZGestapocock

topfukker: cummingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

jankoslave: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man - just came loadssssssssssss here

topfukker: cumming nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww deep in your cunt

jankoslave: cum inside meeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwww - give me ur dirty load           seeeeeeeeeeeeed me with ur dirty poz seeeeeed

jankoslave: fuck ur load deep inside my hole - deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppper

topfukker: fuck teahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jankoslave: feeling u squirting inside my hole ..........................

jankoslave: a huge loaddddddddddddddddd

jankoslave: such a huge load

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topfukker: fucking huge breeding load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jankoslave: yeah - breeeding my swollen cunt with ur hot dirty seed

topfukker: fuckkkkkkkkkkk that was fucking horny!!!!

topfukker: fuck yeah breeding pozzing owning your sonslavecunt

jankoslave: yeah, i came buckets..... that was so hot

topfukker: mmmmmmmmmmm me to!!!!!! fucking hot!!!

jankoslave: thank u really - would always go for another round with u. even better in real....

topfukker: mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah son!!!! have to go now slaveson.......... hope to speak to  you again!

jankoslave: cu

jankoslave: ... and thank u

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1