First Guy Date

Endymion

So i have taken some of the advice guys on here have given me, and i have a date tomorrow with a guy i know casually, he works at the movie theater, he is quite cute, and had asked me out before(but i was at the movies with a girl i was dating).

I am a very sexual person , and i like sex(or at least some head) on the first date.

I want him to fuck me and i don't want him to use a condom, how do i go about doing it without out right saying "i want to go bareback"

Sorry, but I disagree with that tactic, of just trying to slide on to it. Before I was poz, I was very much into safer sex (though not 100%, given that I'm poz). If a guy tried sliding on to my bare dick, I'd have more than likely pushed him off. Then you've wasted your time and his. Be a man, grow some balls and be honest about your desires. If you can't be honest about them, there is no point entering into a relationship (as you're going on a date, I'm assuming that a relatioship is a possibility).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It went okay, he teased me all night in the movie and the car ride back , but he could not stay and had to go so i was left with blue balls ha ha.

We did talk about barebacking and he said he was okay with it(he is a virgin).

Not sure i will go on a second date with him. he was really into holding hands(and it was only our first date)

• Upvote 1

Some guys take it slow. Not everyone is into having sex on their first date but want to get to know someone a little better. Means they are looking for more than just a quick hookup. If you like him go out with him again. Don't expect sex but do prepare (so clean your hole every time you are meeting him:-)

It took some time before me and my (ex-) BF had sex. That opposed to the times I was getting it at the park at night!

Some guys take it slow. Not everyone is into having sex on their first date but want to get to know someone a little better. Means they are looking for more than just a quick hookup. If you like him go out with him again. Don't expect sex but do prepare (so clean your hole every time you are meeting him:-)

It took some time before me and my (ex-) BF had sex. That opposed to the times I was getting it at the park at night!

The park at night i would love to hear about that you should PM me ha ha

Its not that i wanted sex on the first night(as i have only had sex with one guy before) but when i am dating girls i always fuck ont he first date.

But he kept teasing me, kept rubbing my bulge and ass, wispering in my ear saying dirty things, talking about how he was going to pound me stuff like that, then when i was like so wanna go to your place/my place he said "oh i have to go sorry"

Can't comment on having sex with girls, as I never had sex with a woman, only guys. I am gay.

He sounds like a teaser. Turning you on but doesn't deliver. Get rid of him. He's a loser. Not worth spending time on him. Look for other guys.

I once asked a bi guy what got him off. He said that although he liked girls as well, the best sex he had was with guys. Easy access and straight to the point. No hassle. If that is what you want then go for it. You are 20 yo...my God. Every top should be happy to fuck your ass.

I reported on my sexual escapades in the park when I was younger in other threads, but would be happy to send you a PM about that if you like :-)

• Upvote 1

Can't comment on having sex with girls, as I never had sex with a woman, only guys. I am gay.

He sounds like a teaser. Turning you on but doesn't deliver. Get rid of him. He's a loser. Not worth spending time on him. Look for other guys.

I once asked a bi guy what got him off. He said that although he liked girls as well, the best sex he had was with guys. Easy access and straight to the point. No hassle. If that is what you want then go for it. You are 20 yo...my God. Every top should be happy to fuck your ass.

I reported on my sexual escapades in the park when I was younger in other threads, but would be happy to send you a PM about that if you like :-)

Please do!

I would love to hear about it.

Yeah he was a tease, was not very nice.

I am actually quite proud of my ass(besides the hair) i think i got a cute bum