Bottoming & Humiliation

Guest AlmostBottom

Guest AlmostBottom

Do you think there's something humiliating about bottoming, and is that part of the appeal?

How open are you about being a bottom?  

Curious how many "Total Tops" occasionally get dicked down.

Guest AlmostBottom

Have heard the phrase "bottom shame," and also the opposite, "Proud Bottom."

There is a theme on Breeding Zone about bottoms wanting to be holes... and their cock and pleasure being irrelevant... and to me that's intertwined with bottoming as an act of degrading submission.  But "bottom shame" sounds negative, where as some people seem to really get off on it as a big turn on.  At least on BZ.

Edited by AlmostBottom

I'll happily go either way, though more inclined to bottom with some guys and top with others (and more inclined to bottom these days). I see humiliation as a fetish in itself which may or may not be involved in the sort of sex I'm having. Hell, even when there's humiliation involved I can feel proud of myself that I can take or pride in my boy that he can.

Guest ff-whole

I am pure bottom and I get off, because I want to feel used. Whored out by as many non distinguisable men... I don't need to be cuddled, i want to be taken and filled up...

Not a matter of shame whatsoever...

Edited by ff-whole

Mainly bottom here I am not in the least humiliated by takin any/all cocks n loads but if me tops are gettin off on thinkin that they is humiliatin me then thats ok by me all I am lookin for is there cocks n loads deep up me cum n piss hungry hole (_0_)

• Upvote 2

I am pure bottom and I get off, because I want to feel used. Whored out by as many non distinguisable men... I don't need to be cuddled, i want to be taken and filled up...

Not a matter of shame whatsoever...

Pretty much how I feel. I love being a bottom as I love cock In my ass. I remember being around 13 years old and writing down things like "I want to suck cock", "I want cock in my hole" (I still have the note pads with fantasies and cock drawings) so I have always known it was my calling to be a cum dump. I am submissive, slutty and my hole is always gaping for a man/men to dominate me.

As everyone has mentioned, I don't think assuming the role of a bottom is by itself humiliating - the relationship between bottoms and tops should be equal and mutual, we need each other.

However, there are many elements that can be introduced into sex that can intentionally or unintentionally humiliate a partner and I think it's just natural that the bottom is more prone to humiliation.

Simply due to the fact that the bottom gets penetrated by a penis, in the same way that women do, could be something a top uses to humiliate a bottom and diminish his masculinity.

Maybe the bottom doesn't get hard while getting fucked and his tiny limp, flailing cock could be a source of humour and humiliation.

Maybe getting his prostate slammed causes a bottom to unintentionally piss himself. That could be humiliating and embarassing for him.

I'm not ashamed to be a bottom at all but personally I enjoy being humiliated every now and then. I enjoy it when a top reminds me that he is much more powerful and dominant than me ;)

• Upvote 1

I do not feel any humiliation in bottoming. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass. As a bottom I'm in control of who fucks me,however once I've decided that I'm going to let a guy fuck me, I willingly give complete control to him.

• Upvote 1

In the heteronormative world, bottoming is seen as submission; being the receptacle of penis is effeminizing. Real men don't do that.

I don't overtly announce I'm a bottom to my straight friends because I don't want to explain or reeducate their perception, and unless they're going to look for a guy for me, lol. It's not out of shame, rather laziness and not wanting to give a 15 minute crash course in gay sex every time.

• Upvote 1