Musical Asses Fiction

"Okay guys, we all know why you're here.  You've either had the fantasy of being a cum-dump or done it before and want to do it again.  Either way, that's what we're going to do here tonight."  He was a good looking younger guy, about six foot, maybe 185 pounds with dark brown hair.  The term "cum-dump" made my insides tingle from the way he said it.

"We're going to do this in a different sort of way than you might have thought or, maybe, wanted, but I'm about to tell you how we're going to do this tonight.  We're going to play a game somewhat based on 'Musical Chairs'."  He was addressing six other guys and me.  "I hope you all understood when you came to this little party that what's about to happen is you bottoms are all going to be anonymously fucked and, probably bred by a number of horny tops.  You're all going to be blindfolded, led into the other room where you'll be secured to well padded fucking benches.  You'll have use of your hands for poppers or anything else you need, you'll only have straps around your waist, thighs and ankles."  I was getting aroused by his narration and trying to picture the situation all the while trying to suppress my physical reaction. 

I was also wondering if I was actually nuts for getting myself into this situation.  I had actually shown up, knowing that, if what I had been told by my fuck-buddy was true, I was going to be fucked raw by more than one guy tonight.  I had a hard time controlling my breathing and suppressing my erection urge.

I was still somewhat a novice at bottoming but had thrown myself into the role after that first time.  There had been several guys that had topped me but always safe.  Most of them had insisted and I hadn't objected because I hadn't known what I was missing.  Then Paul happened to me. 

He was my first and, up until tonight, my only bare fuck.  He had cajoled me into letting him enter me without a condom by insisting that he just wanted to feel my ass bare and would pull out in a couple minutes.  I'm sure he went beyond that "couple minutes" before I felt him thrusting faster and deeper.  I started to say something to him about the condom but found myself enjoying his bare cock fully stroking in and out so much that I failed to get anything out of my mouth.  Shortly thereafter I heard him growling softly, grabbing my hips and I got my first load of cum inside me instead of my mouth.  He got up, grabbed his jeans and started for the door.  I heard myself ask if he had to go.  He hesitated a moment.  I got my second breeding about thirty minutes later. 

Paul became a regular fuck buddy and, for some reason, the only one I would let bareback me.  Soon, my interest in other guys slowed because sex with a condom simply didn't interest or excite me as much as feeling his bare cock and knowing that he was about to shoot his cum inside me.

Paul was somewhat multi-orgasmic.  He always left me well-fucked and with at least two loads in my ass, a few times, three.  During the down time between we would talk, generally about sex and, eventually, fantasies.  He had eventually gotten me to admit that I would like to be bare fucked by someone else and that I had been reading about anonymous sex, "pump and dump" as it was called.  He enjoyed my light duty fantasies but seemed to keep circling back to getting me to flesh out my fantasies about being fucked raw by guys I didn't know and taking their cum.  That's what led me to being in this room with six other guys and Paul's friend who seemed to be the guy in charge of this situation.

"I'm going to explain what's about to happen tonight so everyone knows what they're getting into besides the fact you're going to be fucked bare and, likely leave here with cum in your respective asses."  When I had been led into the room I had wondered who the bottoms were and who were the tops.  Shortly I realized us seven were the bottoms.

"We've got ten horny tops tonight for this party.  I know two of them personally, met three of them at a few of these parties.  The other five I don't know at all other than they were referred by trusted friends.   You won't know their names and, since you'll all be blindfolded during the breeding, you won't even see them." 

He continued, "Now for how we're going to do it.  To make things interesting, this isn't going to be a simple fuck and breed situation.  We've got ten tops and we're going to make this interesting for you and them both.  Once you're all situated on the benches, the tops are going to come in and work out who starts with which one of you about to be cum-dumps.  Once his cock is inside you, I'm going to start music playing.  While the music plays, your top is going to fuck you.  At various intervals, I'm going to stop the music.  At that point he's going to pull out and each top is going to move to the next hole and enter, waiting for the music to restart.  That way each of you gets fucked by each of the tops.  Once the music restarts he'll start fucking you.  If he cums, he's to stay inside you until the music stops.  Once he cums, one of the other tops will join the fucking circle."

"Now," he stopped and looked each of us in the eyes directly and seriously, "here's the one thing you all need to understand before we start.  Once we start the party and the 'Musical Ass' party, we're going to be here until the last top finishes.  You are here to serve as cum receptacles and will be used as long as one of them is hard and wanting to breed you.  I know for a fact that three of the tops I'm familiar with is able to supply five loads in under an hour.  Once the fucking starts, you have NO say in it.  Your ass is there for the use of any and all of these tops.  If they cum, it's in you.  Understand that, accept it, or leave now."  He looked dead serious.  I took a deep breath and thought about it.  For some reason, the idea of being fucked by somebody I didn't know, might never see again and knew absolutely nothing about simply excited me to no end.  I had to do this without knowing why.

Two of the guys suddenly shook their heads and told him that they didn't want any of this and wanted to go.  Surprisingly, he didn't take offense or get angry.  He simply told them fine and if they ever changed their minds, let him know. 

He turned back to the remain four and me saying, "Well, that increases all your odds of leaving with cum in your ass and the amount.  Okay, I can't really promise that you'll all be bred, but I can promise that you'll all be fucked and fucked a lot."  We glanced at each other some smiling and sharing a feeling of bottom camaraderie.

"Okay cum-dumps, strip down, if you're wearing jocks you can keep them on if you like but you need to be naked otherwise except for the blindfolds which are on that table over there.  Get ready and I'll be back shortly to take you each to your fuck bench and secure you down.  Lube up, popper up, just be ready in about five minutes or so."

I was terrified once I was strapped in place, unable to see and knowing my bare ass was fully exposed and available for whoever or whatever was about to happen.  Then I heard the door open and his voice.

"Gentlemen, and by that I mean you Tops, here are five cum-dumps for your use and this evening's entertainment.  They know that you're going to fuck each and every one of them and some of them will be rewarded with your cum if they please you.  You do know the rules and know that once the music stops you pull out of that cum-dump's hole and move to the next one, enter him and wait for the music to start fucking.  If you cum during the music, you push all the way in and wait for the music to stop.  Raise your hand so I'll know  You can take a seat, rest and enjoy the show, knowing that these cum-dumps are being used as they should and see if you're ready to rejoin the breeding circle."

I was glad I had lubed up liberally to the point of it nearly running down my legs.  The top that chose me was larger than Paul and it was uncomfortable but tolerable as he entered me.  I was happy when I felt his pelvis meet my ass.  I wasn't sure I would have been able to accept anymore cock.

Then the music started.  He pulled slowly out and thrust his entire length back into me with very little pain.  Shortly I was enjoying his steady rhythm and took a shot of poppers.  My eyes were closed and I was thinking just how different it felt from Paul fucking me.  Different but I was enjoying him immensely when the music stopped.  I took a deep breath as he pulled out.  I had been enjoying it and, for some reason, had forgotten the rules of 'the game' and had expected to be fucked and filled with cum. 

I felt a pair of fingers probing my ass, then a surprisingly large cock head against my anus.  It was momentarily uncomfortable until it popped through then I realized that it was the head of his cock that was large, not the whole thing.  Once inside he was pleasing me with a few cheat strokes before the music restarted.

"Tops Ready?" came the question just before the music restarted.  This guy was completely different in his fucking style.  He would stroke fast, then suddenly slow then deep and shallow.  His changing his rhythm kept my attention since I couldn't simply drop into a mindless trance and simply enjoy what was being done to my ass.  It was a bit disturbing but I took another shot of my poppers and tried to anticipate what he was going to do next and work my hole on his cock.  I heard his breathing getting deeper and a light growl out of him just as the music stopped.  The head of his cock didn't hurt as much pulling out as it had going in.  Damn, still no cum.

Another cock slid slowly into my ass.  This one wasn't unusual in any fashion.  He was smaller than Paul and a bit shorter.  I attempted to tease him by squeezing him with my anal muscles.  He responded by slapping my ass.  The music restarted after the 'tops ready' question.  This guy stroked slow and methodically, steady as a metronome.  His fucking let me relax into the mindlessness I like when being fucked.  I started to take another shot of the poppers but decided to pace myself since his cock fit me perfectly.  He surprised me by interrupting his perfect rhythm then plunging into me and holding his pelvis against my ass.  I thought I felt something warm inside me and was wondering if he had just cum.  Just then the music stopped.

"We have our first breeding of the night." I heard our host announce.  Was it me?  Was it someone else.  I heard the guy still in me whisper, "I hope you got what you wanted."  It was me!

The rest of the evening was mind-boggling and, somewhat, a blur.  Without vision and very little speech, it was hard to keep track of time or events.  I know I felt cock after cock entering my ass, fucking me, which was far easier after that first load of cum I received.  My hole relaxed to the intrusions except for one top who was significantly larger than the rest.  I was uncomfortable every time I ended up his bottom which ended up being several times as the night progressed.  I know for a fact I got two loads from that fat cock since I heard him grunt, then tell me to, "Take every drop Boy!" as he plunged his monster into my increasingly sore hole.

I was tired and nearly about to be sleep fucked when the host announced that the 'game' was over and asked the tops if they were sure.  I had noted that I wasn't getting ploughed as often or as long but was so tired I almost missed the obvious.  The poppers hadn't helped keep me that sharp.

I was tired, sore and, sweaty.  My thighs were sticky.  I was just ready to go home.  The host released each of us in turn and led us each, one at a time, to a shower and told us to wait in the next room.  There were cold drinks and I grabbed two beers then called Paul to come pick me up as I sat in the waiting area where we had been told what to expect for the evening.  I was tired, elated, and still wondering if I was out of my mind for what I had just done.  I had just very recklessly allowed myself to be totally used by men I didn't know and might never see again and had loved every minute of it. 

Our host came into the room and called to us all, thanking us all for staying for a moment while the tops were all leaving.  He conversed with us all, asking us how we were feeling, had we enjoyed ourselves, was it what we had felt it would be, would we like to do it again?  Those sort of questions.

It seemed that we all pretty much agreed with one hold out, that we'd all love to be invited back for the next party.  He smiled and seemed very pleased then a pained look came over his face.

"I do have something I need to tell you all that I didn't know about beforehand because we don't normally ask about status but I was told by one of the tops just before he left that he was just notified earlier this week that he was HIV positive with a high viral count.  The problem is that I don't know which of you he bred or how many.  He told me that he only managed to cum once tonight but, since he failed to tell us his status, he might be lying about how many of you he bred."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 44

Cumhole1919,

You're welcome to explore your ideas and continue this thread.  That piece was where I ended it.  I'd love to see someone with a wilder imagination take it farther.

I had to go back once I learned there was going to be another breeding party.  Despite the possibility that I might have gotten a load or more of positive cum and my blood running cold when I saw the invitation on my phone, I knew I would go back.  I had to have that bare cock.  I began obsessing about being semi bound and waiting for the cock and knowing that once the music stopped, a completely different cock would be inside me, about to fuck me, maybe leave a load inside my ass before the music stops.  His cock would remain inside me until the music stops.  I wanted that again.  I had lost count of how many loads I had taken and still didn't know if I had taken a load from the poz guy.  I just wanted more.

I was torn about telling Paul.  Our relationship hadn't been anything more than fuck-buddies but I sort of felt I should have told him about my going back.  Almost as a thank you for introducing me to the guy that was organizing the parties.  I didn't.  I just went.

"I'm glad to see some of the bottoms from the last party back.  Welcome back. "  I didn't recognize anyone but those of us that had participated nodded.  There was more than five of us this time. 

"I'm about to explain the rules to tonight's party which are different than last time.  This time, of course, you'll all still be blindfolded so that you'll still be fucked anonymously.  You won't know anything about the tops fucking you."  I trembled at the thought, aroused as hell.  "You'll all be strapped to the fucking benches as before, but this time you'll be completely strapped down.  Your hands will be secured this time as well.  Those who use poppers will have access to that by snapping your fingers.  You'll be served.  Anything else, let Charles here know."  I made sure I could snap my fingers.

"Now, " he got very serious, "Here's the caveat.  Tonight we only have three tops.  You'll all be fucked, so don't worry about that.  You might not get cum tonight, that's part of the problem tonight.  The other thing you need to know ahead of time is that one of the three tops is HIV positive.  He's told us ahead of time.  So if that is a deal breaker you need to leave now."

No one left.  Surprisingly, I was one of them still.  I don't want to get HIV.

I don't know if it was the host or Charles that led me to my fuck bench, but they did know how to secure me to it.  I wasn't able to move anything but my head.  I snapped my fingers and a vial of poppers met my nose quickly.  I took a huge shot of them and waited for the rush. 

"All right Bottoms!"  Our host announced, "We are about to start, so here are the rules.  There are 6 bottoms being serviced by three Tops.  Ordinarily that would mean some of you might not get a load of cum.  All three tops tonight are multi-orgasmic so there's a much better chance you'll all get at least one load tonight.  Keep in mind that one of these multi-shooters is HIV positive so there's a chance that at least one of you could leave here infected tonight.  Good luck however you take that statement."

I snapped my fingers again, trying to deal with the idea that I might leave here tonight positive.  The rush of the poppers made my hole tingle.

"Tonight I'm going to use the 'Musical Asses' idea, just a little different.  Tonight I'm going to stop the music after a minute so that the top can service as many of you as possible tonight.  Tops, choose your bottoms."  I took a deep breath, hoping I would be chosen to start.  I wasn't.

I heard the music stop and took a deep breath against the hope I was one of the top's next hole.  I still wasn't. 

The music restarted.  I could hear sounds of raw, male on male sex.  I heard bottoms grunting and, presumably the verbal responses from the tops. 

The music stopped again and my eyes went wide behind the blindfold.  I felt the head of the top's head against my hole and slowly thrust completely into me.  I was full.  His cock filled me with absolutely no pain but just a bit of knowing something was there that didn't belong.  I loved it and told him so.  Apparently I was too loud.

"Bottoms will remain quiet or be gagged, is that understood?"  I felt the organ probing my ass throb.  The music restarted and he began fucking me by slowly pulling almost completely out and thrusting as deep as possible.  I was guessing I was the third hole his cock had been in so far and was hoping to make him cum by working my anal muscles.  He moaned slightly just before the music stopped.  Dammit!

Two more music cycles and no cock.  I was becoming frustrated at this party but knew I couldn't do anything about it at this point.  Next stop of the music found a cock slipping into me easily.  He wasn't very large, but was rather long.  It was a bit uncomfortable with his cock completely inside me once his pelvis met my ass but, after snapping my fingers and getting two large hits of poppers, I decided I loved his cock.

I loved it even more once the music restarted.  For some reason, despite the initial discomfort, once he pulled back and thrust back in, he hit some magic spot that almost made me orgasm.  That feeling didn't last but he hit that magic point often enough that I was almost ready to shoot a load myself when the music stopped.  He held himself inside me long enough to make me hope he was shooting his load.  If he did, he didn't indicate it, nor did the host.

I found myself somewhat disappointed with this party since I wasn't getting the amount of cock I had during the previous party.  That was when the host's words ran through my mind again.  " Keep in mind that one of these multi-shooters is HIV positive so there's a chance that at least one of you could leave here infected tonight."  All the sudden I wasn't so sure I wanted cum in my ass. 

"Tops," he suddenly announced, "I'm going to change the rules here a bit.  Have any of you cum yet?"  Apparently none of them had.  "Since all of you have had the opportunity to sample all of the bottoms, I'm sure you might have decided which ones you want to breed.  I'm now going to stop the music at my discretion, but you get to choose which bottoms you fuck.  Is that acceptable?"  Apparently it was.  I felt a cock enter my ass and settle, pelvis against my ass.

"The only thing now is that once you've cum, you have to move to one of the other bottoms.  Let's be fair to them all, since these cum-dumps have come here to serve you and take you without ever knowing who you are.  Perhaps you might consider rewarding them all."

Once the music started, I remembered the way this particular top had fucked me and worked my anal muscles despite that quietly nagging thought that I might be trying to work a load of cum out of an HIV positive cock.  I snapped my fingers, took a huge shot of poppers and relaxed to the fucking.  Since I had done the poppers that heavily, I hadn't realized that our host had let the music run longer.  I didn't hear my present top change his breathing and he wasn't particularly vocal, but I suddenly guessed that he had bred me when he plunged into me and held my ass tight to his pelvis for quite a bit of time.  I think I felt a warmth inside me and hoped that he had just cum while also hoping he wasn't the positive top.  Once the music stopped, our host announced the first breeding of the night.  I felt a warm feeling about my being the first but was still concerned about the HIV. 

"We have our first breeding of the night!  The top might take a few minutes to rest and rejoin but we are going to continue for the other two."  Apparently, out of order I felt a cock plunge into my ass before the music restarted.  I was happy to have it but, suddenly, realized that, if the other guy wasn't the positive, this one might be.  I snapped my fingers again.

Apparently this top was that close to cumming.  I felt him grabbing my hips and holding himself into my ass for a noticeable time before the music stopped.  Our host announced the second breeding of the night.  He had, absolutely, cum in me.

The tops were apparently multi-orgasmic.  Either that or there were some tops that our host hadn't told us about and sneaked them in.  I ended up fucked four or five more times and, puzzling to me, apparently got bred three more times that evening. 

This evening wasn't as physically demanding as the previous party and I was pretty much aware of what was happening.  I know for a fact that I had taken at least four loads of cum from the tops.  I had conflicting feelings since I wanted to be fucked bare and take loads inside me but didn't really want to be infected.

"Bottoms!"  Our host announced, "We're about to have the final round since the tops have told me that they've got to leave soon.  I'm going to let them breed whichever bottom they choose to, no music, no time limit.  The ones not being fucked to breed will be released to the waiting area so that they can leave if they wish."

I snapped my fingers, got my shot of poppers, not sure if I was hoping to be chosen or released. 

I felt a hand on my ass just before his cock plunged into my slick, sloppy ass.  I took a deep breath or three once I accepted I was going to be one of the last three bred and was going to get another load of cum.  I was just praying that he wasn't the positive one.

"Tops," he finally announced, "Let the final breeding begin."  I felt the top's cock pull slowly out and plunge in.

This was the fucking I was far more used to.  Once the cock was plunging in and out, I knew I was going to get cum.  Paul had led me to love being fucked bare and I had quickly learned to love having him shooting his hot load of cum inside me.  Now I was just a cum-slut taking cock from a man I didn't know, hadn't seen, knew nothing about and was enjoying taking every inch of his cock as it plunged into and pulled out.  I forced myself to control my breathing while waiting for him to finish.  I had no idea how many times this top had cum but knew that it always took longer after cumming. 

Though I was enjoying the fucking, I was beginning to wonder if my top had overestimated his ability to deliver another load of cum.  Suddenly his rhythm faltered and I felt him meet my ass.  This time I was sure I felt a load of cum being shot into my ass.  I took a short breath and snapped my fingers for the poppers which were under my nose immediately.  As the rush of the poppers flowed over me I heard him telling me, "I hope you got what you wanted."

My blood ran cold.

• Upvote 27