Prep Since Feb - Looking To Take 1St Load - Seeking Prep User Input/experience

incrediblebutt

Hey so I haven't taken a load yet, take raw dick occasionally, feels amazing, but still a bit squirrely about the whole thing. I have this gorgeous guy who wants to be my first load giver in NYC on Sunday.

Been on PrEP since Feb, enclosed are some pics of my ass, what's your all experience with PrEP? Taking loads from known poz guys and still staying negative (he's not on PrEP and says he's neg and bringing paperwork).

Maybe I'm a bit risk averse, but I'm also thinking once I break this seal it's going to be balls to the walls on. :-)

Input? Experience? Thoughts? Looking to hear from dudes who have taken their share of loads in the ass and are on PrEP and have had HIV testing done etc.

post-21413-0-61811400-1436013306_thumb.jpg

post-21413-0-72575900-1436013315_thumb.jpg

post-21413-0-07711600-1436013341_thumb.jpg

post-21413-0-16814400-1436013371_thumb.jpg

Wow you've been on PrEP all that time and no loads? Get going man! I've been on PrEP on an off for 2 years. Taken a decent amount of loads but not a crazy slut. About 30 loads this year so far. And still testing neg.

Where do you live? Big city or country? There's no reason to be on such a hardcore drug and not be putting it to good use. Search the PrEP threads on here for lots of valuable experiences from other guys. It's safe, it works, and there's no reason you shouldn't be taking raw dick and cum.

The research -- particularly the iPrEx-OLE study -- is in your favor. Take Truvada daily and you are protected.

Be sure that you have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B. The HPV vaccine can't hurt, either, though it is most effective in people who have never been exposed (i.e., have never had sex before).

On a separate note, asking for testing paperwork is not a useful protection strategy. Paperwork would be easy to falsify. Even if it is honest, you might not know the type of HIV antibody test actually performed (4th-generation tests detect antibodies within weeks of infection, whereas older tests take months) and you cannot know the person's sexual behavior during the window period or since the test.

Paradoxically, a positive top with an undetectable viral load could be the safest possible partner. (Preliminary results from the first two years of the PARTNER study show no transmission by people with an undetectable viral load in the last quarterly test, to their negative partners, even without condoms or PrEP.) A negative top could well have been infected before or after his last test, and since he wouldn't know it, he wouldn't be in treatment and could have a very high viral load.

Edited by fskn

Guest kazore

I've been on prep since september. I have once in a while bb sex but like incrediblebutt not all the way. I was still afraid to take loads.

I took my first two loads last week. I met a couple online, they are both on prep too.

• Moderators

Statistically you are safer taking his load raw on PrEP than you were taking them covered before. I assume part of the reason you went on PrEP was to fuck bare and still have it be safe. What are you waiting for?

Yeah first time I went raw on Prep I got anal chlamydia. Kind of ruined it lol

On the contrary, the regular STI testing that doctors are supposed to order with PrEP helps PrEP users to detect and seek treatment quickly for this minor inconvenience. Anal chlamydia is often asymptomatic for bottoms, and due to shame or anonymity, the tops -- who are more likely to notice penile chlamydia -- aren't likely to notify their bottoms, either. Men without the regular medical attention that comes with being on PrEP (or being Poz and in treatment) are likely to go quite some time before addressing miscellaneous STIs.

Someone once told me about a guy who never intends to break tax laws, but believes that, if the (U.S.) Internal Revenue Service doesn't audit him, he has left money on the table. So it is with sex: if you don't get the occasional STI, you aren't having enough sex!

i felt the same when i got on PrEp, January this year. Was suddenly very nervous. When i thought about it, i had been having bb sex with guys who said they knew they were HIV-, lol in reality none of them knew they were -! One night i got on bbrt and ended up getting bred by 3 guys in a 2 hour period. 2 said they were poz undetectable, didnt ask the 3rd. As he seeded me he said " knocking you up you fucking bitch. Take my toxic load." That was end of Feb and still testing HIV-at my PrEP check ups.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kazore

I was anxious to have bb sex, it looks like I m becoming much more confident now.

I met 3 guys online last night.

The last guy kept ask about condoms and wanted to put one. I told I didnt want to get fucked that fast. Then I sat on him, teasing him rubbing his dick against my butt then I pressed a little more. He couldnt resist. He fucked me 4 times in 3 hours and bred me.

I was anxious to have bb sex, it looks like I m becoming much more confident now.

I met 3 guys online last night.

The last guy kept ask about condoms and wanted to put one. I told I didnt want to get fucked that fast. Then I sat on him, teasing him rubbing his dick against my butt then I pressed a little more. He couldnt resist. He fucked me 4 times in 3 hours and bred me.

We should have a subforum discussing techniques on how to get 'condom' guys to drop them ...

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1