Out By The Pool

I was putting my day off to good use, sprawled out by the pool of my apartment complex on a hot afternoon. I’d just climbed out of the water a few moments earlier and settled into some sunbathing when I heard voices approaching. At first I was annoyed that I no longer had the (rather small) pool area to myself, but very quickly changed my mind when I saw who’d arrived: a pair of young twinks who I hadn’t seen around the building before. One was tall and slim, with short blond hair, and the other was a much shorter, slightly more built guy who I couldn’t quite pin down — maybe a Latin-Asian mix? I felt more than slightly pervy doing the old “my sunglasses are on so you can’t tell where my eyes are” maneuver, checking them out as they pulled off their shirts and threw their belongings down. 

I can’t lie, at first I wondered if they were even legal — they didn’t look SO young, but you can be fooled — though I eventually realized that the shirts and hats they’d shed had UCLA logos on them. Between the voyeurism and the “are they legal?” question I was creeping myself out a bit, so I resolved to show some self-control, stop staring, and get back to relaxing.

After a few minutes I’d clearly zoned out pretty good, because I was shaken awake by a sudden voice: “Hey, man — you using this?”

It was the blond one; they’d climbed out of the pool and were both standing there, dripping, asking about the chair next to me.

“No no, go right ahead,” I said. “Just me today.”

“The sign says you should never use the pool alone,” he replied, smirking, pointing to the huge list of rules and regulations posted on the wall right next to me.

I smiled. “My boyfriend’s out of town this week, alas. And he hates swimming anyway. I pretty much only ever get to use the pool when he’s not here.”

“His loss,” said the other one, pulling the chair into place (and giving me an impressive look at his bent-over bubble ass as he did so). Deliberate? Maybe. I’d pegged these kids as just two straight friends at first, but figured I’d throw the boyfriend thing out there to see if they picked up on it. And I was starting to think they had.

“Sorry it took me a sec to realize you were talking to me, by the way,” I continued. “I, uh, can’t lie, I’m a little stoned.”

“Nice!” said the blond guy. “Dude, swimming stoned is the best. So fucking relaxing.”

“I’ve never done it,” said his friend.

“The next time I get weed we’re hanging out here all day.”

Opportunities don’t come much bigger than that. “Actually,” I said, “I don’t mind sharing if you guys are cool. The bong’s already packed upstairs.”

“Seriously? Yes please, damn. You don’t mind?” The blond guy was already sitting up in his chair.

“Oh I’ve got plenty,” I said. “And, uh, I’m reasonably sure you’re not cops.”

“No, no we are not,” he replied, with a huge, goofy grin. “Definitely not.”

We collected our stuff and headed to my apartment, just a few doors down from the pool. Inside it was cool and dark, and I realized just how much I’d been sweating in the sun. I switched on the A/C as they entered behind me.

The Latin guy laughed. “Yeah, you’ve been smoking in here, man. Smells amazing.”

“Ha. I’ll have to air it out before the BF gets back. Bong and lighter are on the table, help yourselves, guys. I’m gonna be in the bathroom real quick.”

The blond guy wasted no time taking a huge pull as I walked out of the room for a moment. In the bathroom, I adjusted the growing boner that was developing in my suit — I still wasn’t COMPLETELY sure this was going where I thought it might, so I didn’t want to freak them out. I figured my next move would be to offer them drinks to take down to the pool when they headed back, which would at least keep them in my apartment for a couple more minutes of flirting. I flushed the toilet to sound natural and headed out into the living room —

—and caught the two of them on my couch with their tongues down each other’s throats, and the blond guy tweaking the stiff nipples of his smaller, built friend, who had a very clear boner tenting the front of his swim shorts.

“Oh, shit,” said the blond kid, pulling back suddenly. “Sorry. That was weird.”

“Sorry,” said his friend. “I, uh, I get horny really quick when I smoke.”

“Don’t fucking stop on my account,” I said, grabbing the bong and taking a hit myself.

They both smirked and turned back to each other; this time, the blond kid grabbed his friend’s crotch and started squeezing his hard cock through the fabric. I settled in next to them and started flicking his nipples just the way he apparently liked it. He moaned and immediately grabbed my face to pull me into a wet, sloppy kiss, with a lot of tongue. He was not kidding; weed made him insanely horny.

The blond kid grabbed his friend’s shorts and pulled them down, freeing a thick, uncut brown cock with foreskin completely over the head, even though it was rock hard. Damn. As he climbed off the couch and got between his friend’s legs, I could see his own shorts pushing out in the front. He flipped down his waistband and hauled out a long, slightly up-curved cut cock with a bright red, pointed head. He swooped in and stuck his tongue into his friend’s foreskin, swooshing it around as he took firm hold of the base of that thick cock. His friend moaned into my mouth, and dropped his own hand onto my crotch, squeezing my own dick, which was trapped against one of my legs.

“Oh fuck,” he said. “You’re hung, man.”

I smiled. “Eight and thick,” I replied.

Without missing a beat, the blond kneeling on the floor reached over and gave me a squeeze himself, then started pulling at my shorts. I let him take them down and my own throbbing, cut cock bounced back and slapped my stomach. The Latin guy groaned and spat in his hand, slicking me up and working me over, as his friend stopped tonguing the head of his boner and instead swallowed the whole thing, to the root, spit sliding down the shaft and pooling in his friend’s trimmed pubes.

I enjoyed the show — and the handjob — as the two of them locked eyes, that thick Latin cock sliding in and out of the blond’s sucking mouth. He was beating his own meat pretty furiously.

“We should definitely be going into the bedroom,” I said, standing up. They agreed.

As we walked in, I headed to the nightstand and pulled out poppers, condoms (fished them out of the back of the drawer, since the BF and I don’t use them), and lube, the responsibility of any good host. The Latin immediately flopped on his back onto the bed, and the blond knelt up by his face, slapping his cock across his lips. Greedily, his friend sucked on the head, gradually working his way further down the shaft.

I wanted my own turn sucking that uncut dick, and wasted no time getting between his thick brown thighs. He spread them wide and pushed his cock up into my mouth. It tasted amazing — still a slight funk under the foreskin, but nothing nasty, just enough to make it delicious. And he was a precummer, too — when I pulled back for a moment and squeezed his cock, a thick white drop pushed its way out and spread onto his knob, the foreskin quickly smearing it across the head. I pushed my tongue into his slit and dug out as much as I could.

Meanwhile, the blond had found the poppers, and was alternating between taking hits and feeding them to his friend. Eventually they got around to offering them to me, and after a few good snorts I could feel my whole body warming up. The only thing I like quite as much as fucking on poppers is eating ass on poppers — and since this Latin kid was clearly relaxed and game for anything, I grabbed his thighs and pushed them up to expose his hole. It was incredible — brown and twitching, with a thick line of hair running down his taint and framing it on both sides, but completely hairless ass cheeks. I immediately spat onto his hole and dove in, hearing him moan around the long white cock in his mouth.

His ass tasted even better than his cock — like chlorine, from the pool, but also sweaty from the sun. I dug as deep into his hole as I could, spitting fresh lube onto his hole as I went, as I looked up to watch the blond’s dick disappearing into his mouth, with wet slurping sounds. He was a serious cocksucker. Each time the blond bottomed out in his friend’s throat, his body spasmed, and his hole bit down on my tongue. Good fucking god, was this ever hot.

A little overwhelmed and breathless from keeping my nose pressed into his ass, I pulled back and let the Latin’s legs down. He immediately got up and rolled over, getting on his hands and knees as he took my cock in his mouth and pushed his ass towards his friend, who quickly dove in to eat some hole himself. He didn’t spend long, though — after a few quick plunges of his tongue, and a huge wad of spit hocked onto the hole, the blond took up position, and sank his entire seven-inch cock in, spit-lubed, raw.

Well, shit. This was officially the hottest fuck in the world.

The Latin moaned long and low, and fumbled for the poppers, taking a huge hit to prepare himself for a pounding. It wasn’t long in coming — after a few slow, deep thrusts, letting that ass get used to him, the blond dropped another wad of spit onto the spot where that hole was swallowing his dick, and began to take longer strokes, building up to a steady rhythm as his hands dug into his friend’s hips. Meanwhile, the Latin grabbed my rock-hard cock and took it down his throat. He was truly spitroasted. I leaned over his body and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling them apart to watch the insanely hot action as his friend barebacked his perfect hole. Eventually, I couldn’t help myself — I got in there and stuck my tongue in, lubing up that young cock.

I straightened up and locked eyes with the blond, who was flushed red and sweating. He smiled. “I’m not gonna last long, man,” he grunted.

Before I could even speak came the response from below — “Shoot in me,” groaned the Latin, dropping my cock from his mouth. “Give me that huge fucking load.”

That was all the trigger he needed — he began to pound wildly into his friend’s ass, the sound of cheek slapping on thigh becoming sharp and loud. A low moan escaped his throat and built into a howl as he thrust in as deep as he could, pushing the Latin’s face into my crotch, and began to shudder, pumping cum all the way down into that hot, sucking hole.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” panted the Latin. “I can feel it. Fuck.”

The blond gasped and exhaled, shaking one last time as he began to withdraw from that soaked hole.  There was a wet splattering sound as the head of his cock popped out, along with a quick puff of air from the jackhammer thrusting he’d been laying down. His lean, wiry body was bright red and shiny with sweat. He stepped off the bed and stood admiring his handiwork, breathing heavily.

I was in pig heaven, and had to know what that hole tasted like. I spun the Latin around to point his ass toward me; he flopped back onto his back, and took up the position I’d eaten him out in before. Now his dark brown hole was slick with spit, and just the tiniest white froth of cum around its rim; I licked it eagerly and pushed in as deep as I could. I could taste the salt, but was disappointed not to find any actual jizz; the blond had pumped his load too deep.

“Fuck, man,” said the blond, appreciating the sight of my face buried in that well-fucked hole. “That’s hot.”

The Latin was back on the poppers, and handed them down to me, locking his knees behind his elbows and crunching up his abs. His cock, which he had not touched throughout that merciless fuck, was rock-hard and wet at the tip. “Fuck me,” he said. “Get in that wet fucking hole.”

Between the poppers and his encouragement, I nearly passed out. I pressed the head of my cock against that cunt and pushed right in — no further lube required. That was a damn good sign. His eyes rolled back, the poppers taking hold.

I knew he could take it now — so I gave it to him. My cock is thick and long, and I pounded it in and out, letting the head pop free every few strokes and fucking the whole length back into him. His hole felt like hot silk. Soon, my long strokes began to have the exact effect I was hoping for — they pulled that “huge fucking load” the blond had shot up out of the depths of his ass, white froth beginning to collect at the base of my dick and around his grasping pucker. The wet, slapping sounds became truly incredible, and a dark spot started to form on the sheets.

I pulled out one more time and studied the hole — jackpot. A thick, milky stream of cum trickled out of the hole and down his back. I licked it up, spat it onto my cock, and pushed back in.

“FUCK yes,” he barked. “That’s fucking nasty.”

“You like getting bred, huh?” I asked.

“I fucking love it,” he growled, his eyes lighting up. “I can’t fucking get enough. I was the dorm cumhole all last year. I moved over here because FUCK—“ I bottomed out in him “—I need some cock from real men, too.”

“You live in the building now? Fuck, I’m gonna want this hole again,” I said.

“Anytime you want, man. Bring your friends.”

That was too much. This kid was maybe twenty, and was begging for multiple loads in his hole. And the promise of seeding this ass again? 

“I’m gonna breed this hole so fucking deep,” I said.

“Seed my ass man.” He hit the poppers. “Fucking flood it.”

I pulled the bottle out of his fist and paused to take a deep hit, saving myself from going over the edge, but staying right on it. I wanted this to be the most intense orgasm I could possibly manage.

As that warmth washed over me, I looked down at the kid’s hole. It was soaked with a thin, clear layer of jizz, and my pubes were wet and matted down. That was it. I slammed in deep and moaned as a burning hot load shot out of my cock.

“Shiiiiit,” he said. “You’re fucking pulsing.”

I was. The base of my cock was jumping as I fired seven or eight huge bursts of cum into his ass, then a dozen smaller drops as it continued to throb.

Sweat dripped off my brow onto the boy’s face. He looked up and pulled me into another of those wet, sloppy make-outs as my softening cock flopped out of his ass.

I looked up — shit, I’d forgotten about his friend. He’d left the room to get the bong, and was now back, beating his once-again hard cock. As I flopped onto my side on the bed, the Latin obediently swung around, still on his back, turning ninety degrees and hanging his ass off the edge of the mattress and dropping his face onto my leg, next to my dick.

The blond was clearly on the edge, and was furiously whipping his cock around in a death grip. Positioning that pointed head an inch away from his friend’s hole, he gasped and shot hard, a thick, forceful jet of cum hitting the exact bullseye center of that well-fucked ass. He immediately pushed in and buried the rest of the cum as deep as he could, that thick first shot sliding up along his shaft as he fucked away.

As the blond smeared his second load around that hole, the Latin finally took hold of his own dick and, with just a few seconds of intense, furious jacking, sprayed an enormous, splattering volley of cum across his torso, catching his face and my stomach in the crossfire. The blond grabbed his phone and took a victory snap of his friend’s sloppy hole. I admit I was jealous I didn’t think to do the same.

Finally, the Latin relaxed, his tight muscles unclenching as he let down his legs and arms. He laughed and smiled.

“Well,” he said, breathlessly. “That was fucking awesome.”

“I… yeah.” I didn’t have any words for a response. So I didn’t bother. 

I thought perhaps they’d both relax for a moment — but the Latin scooted off the bed, knelt in front of the blond, sucked the last few drops off the tip of his cock, and then grabbed his swim shorts.

“What’re the odds we can get back to the pool before I totally soak the ass of these, huh?” He wondered aloud.

“Not great,” I said. “Look.”

The blond laughed. “He’s right man, fuck. There’s already a huge spot right between your cheeks.”

The Latin smiled. “Well, if I’m lucky, there’s another slut half as hot as you in this building who’ll see it,” he said, winking in my direction.

“So, uh, yeah, thanks for the weed man,” said the blond, tucking his own cock back into his swimsuit. “That was… fucking hot.”

“Any fucking time, seriously,” I said. “You’re here in the building now, so—“

“Oh I’ll find you,” said the Latin guy. “Believe it.”

The blond slapped his friend’s ass and smiled, and they headed for the door. “See you soon,” they said, flip-flops snapping on the concrete outside as they returned to the pool to wash off an incredible fuck.

I grabbed my phone to text my partner. 

“You are never gonna believe what’s moved in here. Save your loads until you get back.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

Great story, really well written with lots of wonderfully observed details. Love the whiff of jailbait before the UCLA logos appear. The sensations of drifting off by the pool only to be surprised by men's voices is so true! And what follows is super hot. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...