The Tall Dark Stranger In The Blood-Red Room

rawrawraw76

Guest mspsubmale

all i have going through my mind is the chant of surrender:

“Abraxas, lord and master, I surrender my body to you.”

“Abraxas, lord and master, I freely give you my soul.”

“Mold me in your image. Make me yours. Mark me. And never let me go.”

this i would do freely as well, and welcome the solace of being owned forever.....

• 2 weeks later...

i am flattered and honored that my humble blog helped inspire this story, and VERY hard after reading the first chapter. can't wait for more raw(x3)! may i post a link to the story on my tumblr?

Fuckin A, pig! Please post a link on Tumblr. More coming soon...

post-22398-0-40645600-1438059758_thumb.jpg

post-22398-0-81830000-1438059797_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

PART 2

After a short walk, we reached a grim alley with a dark staircase leading down to the basement of an old brick building. A lonely scarlet lightbulb flickered at the bottom of the staircase. I looked at my chaperone worriedly, but then his eyes flickered with that same red glow as before, and I lost myself in his wicked half-smile.

post-22398-0-63340500-1438063335_thumb.jpg

“After you,” he said with a flourish. Everything looked red in this light—his skin, his eyes, his teeth. (But why were his teeth suddenly so…shiny? How could his smile glisten like that when everything else was a dim wash of scarlet?)

I wondered, but I didn’t ask. I didn’t ask about anything, really—I simply followed this man whose dark energy pulsed and throbbed across the surface of my skin. I glanced back to reassess the strange glint in his teeth, then decided I was just imagining things again. With that, I dutifully walked down the stairs.

As I made my descent, I felt an unexpected rush of heat—but not like a rise in outside temperature. It was more like a warmth radiating from the depths of my smooth, quivering, not-yet-fucked hole. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, the door didn’t seem to be a door at all—more like a dense patch of shadows. I looked back at Abraxas for reassurance. He responded by motioning me inside.

post-22398-0-22410900-1438068086_thumb.jpg

That’s the first time I entered his sanctuary. I’ve always called it the Red Red Room—the kind of place where even the walls seemed to pulse with their own heartbeat.

In that room, nearly everything was the same shade of visceral, rosebud red. As my eyes adjusted, I began to notice a little bit of black here and there to add shape and dimension, plus a few dark-yellow eyes in some of the artwork. In fact, the walls were full of paintings -- every single one having something to do with sex -- and every image was stamped with various obscure symbols that I couldn’t quite make out.

That’s when I felt the arm of Abraxas fall on my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered in my ear: “Welcome to the local branch of my corporation.” As he said that, his mouth slid down to my neck, and his long tongue slowly licked the length of my jugular. “Are you ready to have some fun?” he asked, the vibrations in his voice sending a chill across my backbone.

“Oh, definitely,” I replied, inclining my head to the left so he had better access to my neck.

“That’s fucking beautiful,” he said, tracing that prominent vein in my neck with his fingernail. (But why were his fingernails so sharp?)

Then, with a guttural snarl, he grabbed my head with both hands, holding it tight.

He withdrew his tongue. I immediately sensed the press of his teeth—now incredibly sharp—against my skin. I distinctly felt two painful punctures that plunged well below the surface. At first, I gasped with a little more pain than pleasure; moments later, with a little more pleasure than pain. Meanwhile, he kept his teeth buried beneath his skin, and I felt something pulse outward from those fresh puncture wounds—almost like a cloud of hot liquid filling my body.

He withdrew his teeth. Within seconds, I felt myself take a sharp breath inward, followed by a violent coughing fit. As I coughed, Abraxas casually tore a perfectly straight line down the back of my T-shirt and shorts and underwear, all at once, all in a single motion, causing all of my clothes to fall to the floor in a single clump.

The heat of the room traveled along the surface of my suddenly naked body. I turned to look at Abraxas, and was surprised to find that he was naked, too. My eyes immediately locked on his quietly throbbing dick as it extended out from a dense patch of fur, its long upward curve perfectly bridging the 10-inch gap between us.

post-22398-0-37218100-1438068109_thumb.jpg

“You don't need to know what just happened--not yet, anyway,” he said. “I'll explain that later. Right now, you just need to enjoy your body, and you need to embrace your hunger. Are you hungry, my little angel Michael?”

I shivered at the slightest touch of his cockhead as it pressed against my stomach. “Yes. I am. But I don’t know what I’m hungry for.”

“But let's be clear: you're hungry. Right, boy?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Do you want me to feed you?”

I didn't hesitate. “Yes, please.”

"C'mon then, angelboy,” he said, running his tongue along the fresh puncture wounds in my neck as he trailed a sharp fingernail down the line of my back. “We'd better do something about that appetite."

post-22398-0-67297600-1438068168_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 28
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...