Night Of Poz Loads At A Bathhouse

• Administrators

I went to the sauna last night. It was a little slow at first. I was fucked by a guy I hadn't seen in ages, but he didn't want to cum so early in the evening.

Then I went into the dark room and walked in on an orgy of four or five. I could barely make them out, but the one nearest me had a thick cock, which I chowed down on for a while. I turned and backed onto it. He slid in me with a grunt of pleasure and fucked me till he shot with a loud gasp. He sat on a bench, and I lay next to him. "Was that dirty cum?" "Yeah," he chuckled. "Really dirty!"

I followed him outside. His torso was covered with purple blotches. Later, I found him in the dark room again laying on a bench. As I sucked him, an Asian dude followed by a big bear wandered in. The Asian inched over and tentatively touched my ass. I pulled apart my ass cheeks, and he slid a surprisingly long cock up my mancunt. He fucked me while the bear egged him on. "Fuck that ass! Give the fucker what he deserves. He got it cumin'." The Asian got even more aroused. "Yeah, Man! I'm one Dirty Slut. So gimme all ya got!" That really turned him on. He spilt a heavy load into my ass. "You poz?" I really didn't even have to ask. He grunted and left. The bear climbed on top of me, his short, stubby cock sliding up my butt. "I'm going to give you my very special seed." "What's so special ‘bout it?" "It’ll grow on ya. You’ll learn to love it." "You gonna poz me?" "You want it, doncha?” he asked rhetorically, snaking his poison rod up my ass. "Yeah," I muttered. "I really do."

I don't know whether he heard me or not cause he did nothing to acknowledge my confession. I took a hit of my Poppers, and heard a low growl as his toxic spooge flooded my cunt. I kissed him, and he said he'd do me again before he left. I needed a break and made out with an old guy I'd seen there before. Great cock, but he was impotent. After coffee, I climbed into the sling. The same old bear sat on the bench across from me transfixed by my cummy gaping pussy. We talked of pozzing both the willing and the unsuspecting. All's fair in love and war. He came over and slid his turgid tool up my mancunt once again. "FUCK ME!" I pleaded. He grinned. "Oh, yeah? You wanna leave here with two bug doses?" "More if I can manage." He fucked me with deliberate concentration. Our souls seemed to bore into each other as he shot up my ass.

"Five notches in my belt," he said. I didn’t understand. "Five confirmed conversions. You'll be number six." When he was satisfied the bug had permeated my innards, he pulled out. We kissed. He left. I went back to the dark room and lay down. A big guy came in and looked down at me. He was very nervous and sweaty. He left momentarily, then returned. I got on my knees and offered him my squishy pussy. He fumbled with his towel and slid in me, cumming prematurely. "Sorry," he mumbled. I stood up and kissed him. "No sweat. That felt hot. Are you poz?" He hesitated. "How'd you know?" "Just an inkling. Seems like everyone who's fucked me here tonight is poz."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

• 8 years later...
On 8/2/2010 at 1:40 PM, rawTOP said:

I went to the sauna last night. It was a little slow at first. I was fucked by a guy I hadn't seen in ages, but he didn't want to cum so early in the evening.

Then I went into the dark room and walked in on an orgy of four or five. I could barely make them out, but the one nearest me had a thick cock, which I chowed down on for a while. I turned and backed onto it. He slid in me with a grunt of pleasure and fucked me till he shot with a loud gasp. He sat on a bench, and I lay next to him. "Was that dirty cum?" "Yeah," he chuckled. "Really dirty!"

I followed him outside. His torso was covered with purple blotches. Later, I found him in the dark room again laying on a bench. As I sucked him, an Asian dude followed by a big bear wandered in. The Asian inched over and tentatively touched my ass. I pulled apart my ass cheeks, and he slid a surprisingly long cock up my mancunt. He fucked me while the bear egged him on. "Fuck that ass! Give the fucker what he deserves. He got it cumin'." The Asian got even more aroused. "Yeah, Man! I'm one Dirty Slut. So gimme all ya got!" That really turned him on. He spilt a heavy load into my ass. "You poz?" I really didn't even have to ask. He grunted and left. The bear climbed on top of me, his short, stubby cock sliding up my butt. "I'm going to give you my very special seed." "What's so special ‘bout it?" "It’ll grow on ya. You’ll learn to love it." "You gonna poz me?" "You want it, doncha?” he asked rhetorically, snaking his poison rod up my ass. "Yeah," I muttered. "I really do."

I don't know whether he heard me or not cause he did nothing to acknowledge my confession. I took a hit of my Poppers, and heard a low growl as his toxic spooge flooded my cunt. I kissed him, and he said he'd do me again before he left. I needed a break and made out with an old guy I'd seen there before. Great cock, but he was impotent. After coffee, I climbed into the sling. The same old bear sat on the bench across from me transfixed by my cummy gaping pussy. We talked of pozzing both the willing and the unsuspecting. All's fair in love and war. He came over and slid his turgid tool up my mancunt once again. "FUCK ME!" I pleaded. He grinned. "Oh, yeah? You wanna leave here with two bug doses?" "More if I can manage." He fucked me with deliberate concentration. Our souls seemed to bore into each other as he shot up my ass.

"Five notches in my belt," he said. I didn’t understand. "Five confirmed conversions. You'll be number six." When he was satisfied the bug had permeated my innards, he pulled out. We kissed. He left. I went back to the dark room and lay down. A big guy came in and looked down at me. He was very nervous and sweaty. He left momentarily, then returned. I got on my knees and offered him my squishy pussy. He fumbled with his towel and slid in me, cumming prematurely. "Sorry," he mumbled. I stood up and kissed him. "No sweat. That felt hot. Are you poz?" He hesitated. "How'd you know?" "Just an inkling. Seems like everyone who's fucked me here tonight is poz."

God damn that's so hot. I want to be a cum dump so bad . Should I go to bathhouse darkroom and just hike my ass pussy in the air and wait for all the cum that's going to breed this tight hole. I want it to be cummy and gaping farting cum every time I move. I'm cum crazy these days,I want to be gangbanged until I'm so full my ass shoots it out. This was why I was born to serve and be a cum receptacle 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...