2 Years And A Half On Prep. Are You Taking More Loads Now?

rawfuckr

I'm a PrEP veteran I guess, been doing it for 2.5 years. While I was sort of selective of who I'd let cum in my ass before, it has now become into a 'sure! breed me if you want' attitude without much previous discussion of anything. Without any discussion actually. I'm now getting fucked raw much more often and the number of loads I'm taking has increased substantially. Not sure if I should be doing this, but it's fun. 
Have you guys started getting fucked more/taken more loads >1 year into being on PrEP? My baseline before PrEP was definitely bad in the 'safer sex' realm but it's really bad right now.

• Upvote 1

Wow sounds like youre having a well deserved lots of fun! Have u had any other STI issues? Ive been topping more raw lately (been on prep 6 months) but still dont have the courage to bottom raw; eventually i think ill drop my inhibitions; id love a 3some where im in the middle to start!! :)

Wow sounds like youre having a well deserved lots of fun! Have u had any other STI issues? Ive been topping more raw lately (been on prep 6 months) but still dont have the courage to bottom raw; eventually i think ill drop my inhibitions; id love a 3some where im in the middle to start!! :)

Got chlamydia twice in the butt and once in the mouth in this timeframe. Condoms would have probably avoided the one in the butt... Chlamydia is the most common one apparently (after HPV that we all have and noone gets tested for). Previous to PrEP I had got gonorrhea in the mouth once, so I'm sort of living proof that the 'there are other STDs out there' argument against PrEP is bullshit unless you are using condoms too for cocksucking, which I don't know anyone doing it.

• Upvote 1

Ive probably 69 rimmed or sucked 500+ Dudes in my lifetime and so far only got HPV seems that one is pretty easy to get; i wouldnt have known i had it if it werent for some tiny warts in my butt, 2 years later and my body cleared the virus; which i cannot explain because up until that point i had used condoms everytime bottoming; id rather catch an sti than do oral with a condom, what kind of sex is that anyways?!! I think siphylis & herpes are the ones that scare me most; but... You only have one sex life to live; so live it!

Ive probably 69 rimmed or sucked 500+ Dudes in my lifetime and so far only got HPV seems that one is pretty easy to get; i wouldnt have known i had it if it werent for some tiny warts in my butt, 2 years later and my body cleared the virus; which i cannot explain because up until that point i had used condoms everytime bottoming; id rather catch an sti than do oral with a condom, what kind of sex is that anyways?!! I think siphylis & herpes are the ones that scare me most; but... You only have one sex life to live; so live it!

HPV is extremely congagious and condoms are not of much help for not covered areas. This is for example why pubes are there, to avoid HPV and other viruses from being passed on. I'll never understand why some guys shave completely.

I think your body can also clear gono and chlam on its own, so lots of folks must get infected and clear automatically. It's the infections that stick that are problematic. I get tested very frequently, therefore why I may have caught things early.

Syphilis is not fun but easily treatable you should get tested often. And Herpes I think most guys get it eventually, both HSV-1 and HSV-2, it just doesn't seem much of a big deal for most people. For some, with recurrent outbreaks there is Valtrex that works very well.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

HPV is extremely contagious and condoms are not of much help for not covered areas. This is for example why pubes are there, to avoid HPV and other viruses from being passed on. I'll never understand why some guys shave completely.

I think your body can also clear gono and chlam on its own, so lots of folks must get infected and clear automatically. It's the infections that stick that are problematic. I get tested very frequently, therefore why I may have caught things early.

Syphilis is not fun but easily treatable you should get tested often. And Herpes I think most guys get it eventually, both HSV-1 and HSV-2, it just doesn't seem much of a big deal for most people. For some, with recurrent outbreaks there is Valtrex that works very well.

HPV is very contagious and in my assessment not exclusively an STD. It can be hereditary and passed via normal skin to skin contact. I also agree that your body can clear some bacterial STI's but the viral ones are more deceptive.

I tested positive for the clap once and my Dr. did not want to immediately give me antibiotics before getting another test to confirm,  The second test a few days later confirmed the results and he still did not want to give me AB's. This was very new to me and I was puzzled why he didn't want to give me a proven fix. Luckily enough my Dr, was progressive enough to know that AB's should not be prescribed lightly. He explained that while i tested positive, I did not have any symptoms, and that I two options. Wait for my body to clear it while agreeing to being sexually inactive or if that would a problem he could give be AB's to clear it in 2-3 days. He also explained that AB resistance is serious. Taking them now could help now but could also be a bigger deal in later stages of my life. I agreed to refrain from any activity and get tested a few weeks later. I was neg for the clap. This was when I was i was 19 or 20 ,so roughly 10 years ago, and I had very good health insurance. I asked for a confirmation test and that also came back neg.

Viral infections like HPV and HSV are more deceptive and can remain the body forever while never presenting any symptoms or showing up on a test.  When they do it's usually in later stages of life when shit is gonna hit the fan regardless. HPV is more tested and researched in regard to women as it has been linked to cervical cancer. Even in regards to female infections Dr's see the tests go from being positive to negative as women get their annual exams.  This either means that the body is clearing it or it's just dormant. I work in the health care field and most providers tell people that who have previously tested positive for HPV and then neg that they just need to keep any eye on it.

Men in the US are never tested for HPV and I'm told that there is no test. This concerns me as other countries do test men for HPV. While HPV is rarely an issue, I am concerned that it is tested for in other parts of the world. My concern is not with the virus it self but with the clear distinction amongst healthcare internationally,

HSV 1/2 is a different ball game and also rarely every included in standard STD tests. As with HPV mostly because it controlled by the  body and usually not symptomatic. Some professionals have expressed concerns regarding HSV 1/2 and their accuracy or need. HSV1 or the common cold sore is very common. Chicken pox and shingles which are also very common are also a variant of the herpes virus. Since most people who test positive for HSV2 remain out break free, tests have been questioned. It's been proposed that the more common herpes infections can also show up as tests HSV2. Some scientists have also suggested that chicken pox form of herpes  can alter itself to being what tests positive as HSV/HSV2 and that cold sores or genital outbreaks are just latent symptoms.

• Upvote 1

I've definitely have been giving and taking more loads, but not so much that I am startled.  I am definitely a LOT healthier than I ever was and that is because of PrEP.  I go to the doctor every 12-15 weeks, and tested every 3 months.  Before I was going to the doctor every 1-2 years, wasn't tested for about 5 years.  Now I would rather have sex with POZ or PrEP guys, as they are more likely to be healthier as well.

As for sexual disease, years ago, I got syphilis was from oral sex sucking dicks through glory holes, so you can get diseases thinking you are being safer, so I always realized that.

• 1 month later...

I am so glad I stumbled on this forum. I had thought about PrEP. Now I am getting on it as soon as possible. I hate that feeling of not knowing. I also like to get fucked, HARD! Seems to cause a lot of condom breakage. Thanks guys for your frank discussion here.

Doctor appointment next week. I think 2016 is going to be my "Year of Cock!"...  and loads of cum!

• Upvote 1

Viral infections like HPV and HSV are more deceptive and can remain the body forever while never presenting any symptoms or showing up on a test.  When they do it's usually in later stages of life when shit is gonna hit the fan regardless. HPV is more tested and researched in regard to women as it has been linked to cervical cancer. Even in regards to female infections Dr's see the tests go from being positive to negative as women get their annual exams.  This either means that the body is clearing it or it's just dormant. I work in the health care field and most providers tell people that who have previously tested positive for HPV and then neg that they just need to keep any eye on it.

The field of virology still has a way to go to understanding viral infections.  There are tons of variations in common viral infections, and some your body can easily control, others it cannot.  However this is also what makes PrEP so important.  Its now known that HIV causes many more problems than what is immediately obvious.  A case in point is PCP pneumonia.  Even for guys on treatment and undetectable, almost 3/4 of HIV+ people will get PCP despite being healthy otherwise.  This is why staying HIV- is so important.  Your body is much more likely to be able to fight off regular infections.  

I've also been on PrEP for 2.5 years, and lets just say it was the best decision I have ever made. ;)  

I've been on Prep since late March of this year.  I got on right before a break up where we were mostly monogamous with a little play together a couple times a year, but always safe.  I'm 39 and since I started having gay sex I've used a condom 95% of the time, unless with a partner.  It took me a few months after the break up and on Prep, but in June I took my first load with a guy who was Poz and undetectable on Meds.  Since then I've only used a condom once this summer and i've had A LOT of sex.  A lot of amazing, mind blowing, load taking sex.  My sex life has never been better, or hotter.  it's gotten to the point that if a guy says he only plays safe, it's almost a turn off.  Luckily there's so many guys that I meet now that are either poz and on meds and undetectable, or negative and on prep that i find more people interested in raw than not.  

I will say that getting through that first 3 month check up was a little nerve racking, but once all my tests  (hiv, syph, etc) came back negative...I knew I'd just keep taking more loads.  Having that fear gone has really let my inner pig out, and I'm quite happy about it. :-)

• Upvote 1

Yup, been on PrEP for 16 months/ In that time I have taken as much raw cock and sperm as I can get. PrEP has eased my anxiety. I have always hated condoms and find myself deflating when I put one one...like last week at Hawk PDX. As for STIs, I try to minimize them but they are an occupational hazard that all barebackers face. Yeah, had gono once...and two scares.   ;)  ;)  ;)

• 2 months later...

Since on PREP, I cannot stand using condoms. Even when someone puts on a condom, I let them fuck me for a while, get on top, and then get off and pretend that I'm done with fucking and prefer to kiss for a while. I let them take off the condom, and then slowly approach my asshole close to their dick again. I never got anyone to say "wait for another condom". It's like reverse stealthing. I always end up getting fucked raw. I love it, it's so bad, but I love it. 

• Upvote 1