Top Gets Duped Into Taking A Poz Load

• Administrators

I dropped in at the Baths on my way home from work. I planned to get sucked and maybe fuck a little. I was 90% Top. Due to my size (6'4", 220 lbs), guys tended to get overwhelmed when I engulfed them. The guys I attracted, or was attracted to, were straight-acting Bottoms, frequently married or Bi, who had little experience dealing with a guy like myself-who dwarfed them in size, overpowered them, and used their Asses for my satisfaction.

Anyway, I made eye-contact with an Italian Hunk. He pursued me into the Maze where we connected. What surprised me was that he was not interested in my Cock. On the contrary, he went straight for my Ass. massaging it beneath my towel. Before I knew it, the towel fell to the floor; and he'd maneuvered behind me.

I wasn't about to get screwed by him or any other guy; but momentarily humored him, and let him explore my Ass Crack. That excited him and the others who were watching. 'What's this?' I agonized. 'Screw Me Day?' They all seemed to want the same thing, but no way was I going to whore out my Butt to that group of guys.

I must admit one of them, a Black Dude with a nice long, thick Cock, turned me on. And when I split, he followed me to the Sauna. We started fooling around. It didn't take long for me to conclude that he, too, wanted my Pussy. After he made a few overt passes, I called it quits and took a hike.

After I'd circled the halls several times, I ran into the Black Dude again, accompanied by his Latino Pal.

"God, I need to be fucked," spouted Miguel.

He sure did have a sweet Ass, and I volunteered to service it for him. The three of us headed to their room. I started to fuck the Hispanic and the Black climbed on my back. As I gave way, the Latino ducked out from under me, grabbed his towel, and vamoosed. That left the two of us alone in the room on the bunk, the Black's Cock poised at my Cunt. I realized I'd been duped by the two. Their real intent had been to get me fucked. The Black plowed my Hole. In my compromised position, I could barely resist. Actually I didn't try very hard. Considering my earlier experiences, I'd become somewhat resolved. He slid in and out and yodeled he was gonna shoot.

Afterward I was on the commode when they came in the john.

"You breed his Ass?"

"Like takin' candy from a baby," the Black replied.

"And did you POZ his Cunt?"

"All I know is that Whitey's walkin' around with the biggest, badest Load of Bug Juice this Dude's ever shot."

POZ me? Bug Juice? I blanched and sat stone still till they left. I was stunned. Sure, it was bound to happen. But what the hell, I was a Top! Tops aren't supposed to get POZZED; but I feared my day of reckoning had cum. Of course, one POZ Fuck doesn't spell HIV. Lots of guys bottom for years and never get the Bug.

In a daze I stumbled back to the Maze. And who was waiting for me there, but the Italian I'd met early on. Only now, stretched and lubed courtesy of one Long Black Dong, I was easy pickings for the European's Manmeat. He slid right into me, no questions asked, and in no time shot up my Ass. Again we'd gained an audience; and again, the key attraction was my Butt. When he withdrew,

another to took his place-then another-and another.

Overall, I took half a dozen Loads that afternoon. I began to think, 'Why not?' If I had the Virus up my Ass, it'd be self-serving to keep it to myself. Yeah, sure, they could have acerbated things by grinding the POZ Stew into my Ass Walls, but, then again, I suspected my days as a NEG TOP were numbered. So since I already had the Virus in me, I took off to see how the Bottom half lived.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...