Nastykinkpigs.com

ripig

Has this just happened? If so, wait a day perhaps then send them a message via the contact option (there must be one, perhaps at the bottom of the page).

I logged on one day and had three messages waiting for me. One to say I'd violated rules and as a result banned, then two more saying the ban had been lifted. It was obviously some mistake. The usual rules apply (not posting re things that are illegal). Where I was once caught out was posting on the wrong wall (although I received a warning rather than a ban, then I immediately replied to apologise and explain I must have posted on the wrong site accidentall). Part of the same group is extremepigs.com and chempigs.com (not sure if there are others).  

It's a site run by people who really enjoy having lots of rules about things that are silly (and some not, but still a pain).  No mentioning other sites -- incl. skype or zoom  And the rules were written by amateur software guys so they are inconsistent.  Plus there's a text monitoring program that removes anything referencing possibly illegal sex or drugs (!) (this on a site where one section is full of slam vids).   I get that they are trying to cover their ass. But it's over inclusive to the point where it is as funny as it is annoying.  For instance, if u try to type a word like "gram" or "pill" or "slam" "hit' or  "bump" or  "kid" or "ped"  the system just ignores it and nothing appears.   But this also means that if you try to write "It was Kelsey Grammar yelling shit, cause he sped up outrun some bumpkin took a spill, and slammed his head"  it'll come out as "It was Kelsey mar yelling s cause he s up to outrun some kin, took a s and med his head."  

And then they send warning notes, threating to close your account cause u mentioned a "bump"y ride or something.  If you put your head down and write an little apology and "so sorry, forgot your wonderful rules, wont do it again." they back off but I just got so annoyed at how they were nitpicking their customers I stopped subscribing.  The site is okay though so I get why some guys put up with the bullshit. sorry "bulls  "

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Found this site, and became a member a little over a week, ago. I seem to be having some success with it, yet I am hoping, its not just because I am fresh meat, and that this trend will Continue. 

On 7/9/2015 at 4:28 AM, Kylan said:

And then they send warning notes, threating to close your account cause u mentioned a "bump"y ride or something.  If you put your head down and write an little apology and "so sorry, forgot your wonderful rules, wont do it again." they back off but I just got so annoyed at how they were nitpicking their customers I stopped subscribing.

I just received similar treatment on BBRTS just after shelling out for a six-month subscription. Except in my case, their word filter snagged my username, so one of their monitors took it upon herself to disable my account, and refused to reinstate me until I agreed to change it to something else because apparently the word ‘Wired’ is code for drug use. She also hung up on me the first time I talked to her.

So I emailed a complaint about the way it was handled to their “friendly” Customer Support email, and to my surprise I received an answer directly from the “Pigmaster”. I will share his reply to me, a paying customer, here complete and unedited:

And I am going to give you 1 Chance to eliminated WIRED from your screne name.

If you do not address this issue, your account will terminated for NON-COMPLIANCE and you will be banned from the site.

FULL STOP.

There is not discussion regarding this matter.

I don’t know if he realized it, but it cost him $33.00 to send that message. Because I’ll be god damned before I pay for another subscription to that service.

Edited by ErosWired

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, eagerdaniel said:

I have been trying yo access Nasty Kingpins but it never accepts my email and password.  Can anyone help me? I'm especially wanting yo get on their hook up site

What happens if you click the Forgot Password link right above the login button?