This story is inspired by a recent post by traindriver68 on his experience on the heath.

Part one

I had heard about Hampstead Heath and how wild it could be, but had never had a chance to go as I didn't live in London.

To be honest, it also scared me a little as I knew what could happen, but at the same time it exerted a horrid fascination.

Then one hot summer night I found myself staying overnight in London on business.

Before I realised what I was doing, I took the tube and found myself on the edge of the heath.

It wasn’t quite dark and there was enough light to see a path leading into the bushes.

I followed it for a while, aware of some figures moving around me but I couldn’t find what I was looking for – the notorious “fuck tree”.

I paused, my heart pounding in my chest and beginning to have serious doubts about what I was doing there. Did I really want this? My palms were sweaty with excitement and fear.

Just as I determined to retrace my steps and get out of there a voice said “What’s up, you lost kid?”

I turned to see a chubby, middle-aged guy wearing a leather waistcoat over his bare chest, leather jock strap and boots. Beside him was a taller, thin guy in denim shorts and sleeveless t-shirt.

My throat was dry, but I nodded and managed a smile, my eyes fixed on the bulge in his jock.

“Jesus, a newbie.” Croaked the second guy. They grinned and took my arms in theirs. “C’mon, we’ll show you the way.”

We moved deeper into the heath, pushing through some bushes and into a clearing where an old tree had fallen on its side. It was packed with guys, sucking and fucking around the tree.

I paused and felt my heart skip a beat.

The chubby guy laughed. “Nasty, ‘ain’t it? You up for this?”

“Here,” the other guy handed me a bottle of poppers. I took a deep sniff and felt the aroma sweep through me, melting my muscles and sweeping away my reluctance.

They led me down into the crowd of sweaty, excited men. Many of them had stripped, and I was engulfed in sweaty naked bodies.

There was a fat, balding man bent over the log being fucked by a younger guy in a baseball cap. I clearly saw the cock going in and out of his arse and there was no condom in sight.

The thin guy handed me the poppers, then pulled my head down and levered his cock out of his shorts. It was dripping pre-cum and I eagerly lapped it up. I could sense we were becoming the centre of attraction and a number of hands began to caress my body and tug at my jeans.

The chubby guy in the leather jockstrap squeezed my hand. “Easy kid, don’t be scared.” He whispered and his hands loosened my belt buckle, allowing my jeans and underwear to be tugged down by the denizens around us.

I found myself being pulled over to the tree, and just managed to step out of my jeans and underpants before I tripped.

Gently, but firmly I was bent over the log beside the fat guy lying there who put an arm over my shoulder and began to kiss me. Someone got in front of me and offered me a stubby cock which I began to suck. But as I felt the warm night air on my naked backside I asked myself what was I doing?

Someone smeared lube into my arsehole, and I jumped with surprise, now scared and unsure of what I wanted.

The fat man’s arm held me down. “Easy, son” he said “ Let them breed you.”

I asked for poppers and as the chemical swept through me I felt a thick cock begin to open me up. I reached back and felt the bare shaft as it slowly slid up me, and groaned in surrender.

I heard a low chuckle and looked back to see the chubby guy in the leather jockstrap riding me. He had discarded the waistcoat and I saw he had two tattoos on his chest of a scorpion and a biohazard symbol.

He leant over me and began thrusting hard and animal like into me until I felt his cock stiffen and throb and he grunted like a pig. “Oh yeah,” He gasped. “No turning back now, kid!”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 35

Part 2

The chubby guy got off me, and I felt a gush of wetness drip over my balls as his cock slid out of me.

I was shocked, scared and surprised at what I had done, but my cock was rock hard as I stood up and moved away from the tree.

More and more men were arriving all the time and the clearing was filling with sweaty, rutting bodies.

I heard a noise and peered into some bushes beside me.

There were three or four figures squirming in the dirt and leaves. One was a twink, clearly drunk or high and out for the count, whilst the others were older, predatory.

They were taking turns fucking the supine body lying in the dirt, and their eyes glittered with lust as they saw me standing there.

I backed away and bumped into someone standing behind me.

He was tall, muscular and dark skinned with long fingernails on the hand which gripped my bicep.

“I know what you’re thinking.” He whispered in a low voice as dry as the leaves rustling around us.

“You want to be him, don’t you?”

His eyes were glinting redly though there was no light around to reflect the colour.

I couldn’t speak as he led me away from the clearing and into a small hollow. At the bottom were three naked men, as muscular and dark skinned as the other was, with a balding middle-aged stock-broker type on his knees as one of them crouched over his upraised buttocks fucking him.

I was led over to the group and forced to my knees. The man who’d brought me was held in some deference by the others. “Breed him” He whispered to the guy fucking.

The balding man gave a groan of pleasure and also something else – fear? – as the cock plunged in and out of him. Then the top came with a gasp of ecstasy, filling the bottom with what I assumed was toxic cum.

The dark-skinned man bent and kissed me, his lips burning and the kiss melted me like jelly.

Beside us, the balding man got to his feet and staggered off into the gathering darkness and I was alone with them.

His cock had stiffened, huge and veiny with a drool of cum at the tip.

“It’s time,” He said. “Get on your knees with your worthless face in the dirt…”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 22

I knelt and leaned forward, my face in the dirt and my backside upraised. I heard them growl with excitement and a finger rubbed lube into my hole, the long finger nail scratching and piercing my skin.

I was panting with excitement and fear as I knelt there helplessly.

I didn't want this - or did I?

Suddenley, a pair of muscular thighs gripped mine and I felt a huge, slick cock head nosing into me. It stretched me to the limit and I howled with pain.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it, the head popped into me and the shaft slid up me with a long, delicious, slippery rush.

I gasped and gagged, face down in the dirt, impaled on the enormus cock which began to move sensuously in and out of my bottom.

It was too late, much too late for any regrets and I began to meet the man's thrusts whcih were becoming more urgent.

"Ahhh.." He grunted "He wants it. Well, little pig, time to knock you up!"

I felt his cock swell in me and squealed with pain and pleasure as it began to throb and I knew he was spurting seed into me.

He held his cock in me, chucklng with pleasure and raking my ribs with his nails.

"Mmmm! That was good. Now just stay there like a good pig whilst they breed you."

He got off me and pulled his cock out of my gaping, wet arsehole.

Almost immediately, I felt a heavy body on my back and another stiff cock enter me.

I was lost, damned and I knew it.

But beneath my belly, my cock hung down hard and twitching with pleasure....

• Like 11
  • Upvote 31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck me, these are hot!  I'm honoured to have inspired you to write them mr, cos not only have I wanked off to them but I made one of my fuckbuddies read them and he fucked me hard and rough

Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And anytime you wanna meet down the heath, I'm up for it :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...