Love outdoor anon sex, or indoor.  But outdoor adds to the beastly spontaneous heat of the moment aspect. I love the parks, rest areas, nude bathing areas near me where raw anon sex can be had. At these places safe is not usually practiced, love risky.  Some day I'll be sharing what I have been given.

• 2 years later...

The Heath was all that I'd fantasized about when I finally found the courage to go there last June. It was a summer night and it seemed like it took forever for darkness to descend. The action really didn't begin until late, around 11 or so, and I worried that I'd never find the Fuck Tree or find my way back to the road if I did! 

The Tree is a remarkable feature. It is huge, literally horizontal, and occupies the middle of a large clearing. It's a busy place during the day with hikers, dog walkers, and anyone coming or going to and from the lower Heath. But after dark, the clearing is full of men, single and in couples. Young, old, jocks, something for every taste.

I couldn't help imagining Druid or some ancient cult gathering around a sacred tree, but it really does have a presence, and people obviously go there to fuck or get fucked in the ceremonial sense, like a gay rite of passage. Until it gets dark, there's more action on surrounding paths. My decision as newbie to go early was pretty much a waste of time compared to the all-out fuckfest after dark.

The tree is justifiably famous, although I found that the men fucking there don't automatically welcome a group scene. They may want sex in public but not with a group. That was a little disappointing.

On the bright side, the path one takes down from the Hampstead road was a really hot scene. It was darker than the Fuck Tree clearing, and cruising was much more interesting. When two guys meet, a third or fourth might come closer and join in. It was the most intense, erotic thing, albeit tinged with danger, since I would not have been able to tell the difference in the dark between a dude looking for sex and a thug looking to crack my skull. Fortunately I found the former over and over. That was on my way back up to the main road. I might never have made it down to the main event if I'd just arrived. 

I'm definitely looking forward to my next visit to the Heath. It takes a bit of effort to take the Tube and walk up to the area, but it is worth it--like going to hog heaven. 

• Like 8

the story BBrings BBack so many FFond memories of this wonderful place .... especially after midnight .... when one gets lots in time and action ... BBut cummmmmmms home loaded with so many loads.... all those delicious flavours ....

• 1 month later...

Yes it's a place that lives up to its reputation. All ages, sizes, races. Almost no condoms. Little talk. Just pure raw sex. As much as you can give or take till sunrise! Been in trackies and stripped off. Or chaps and harness. Always leave with loads leaking down my legs and sore nipples to remind me the day after.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The darkness, mud, absence of any security and travel inconvenience are all forgotten once you sample the wonderful experience here. Found all the darker side-paths before the fuck tree much more interesting. Agree those at the fuck tree are like ritual fucking.Some of my recent highlights there:

- Tag-barefucked among the bushes. Took 4 loads in arse and 1 in mouth.

- Mouth-fucked in the open green off the street with cars and people going by.

- Two skin heads who came in me and then apologised for not using condoms...(such good manners us brits...)

Also seen guys walking dogs who seem to just enjoy watching the actions and not do anything - here is a challenge for us.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, 1slut said:

The btm guy is really annoying in this, to the level where is it a real turn off for me.  I felt sorry for his friend with the camera.  The top, however,  is far more classy.  

It does however make me think I should go explore the heath during daylight hours - I've only ever been up there after dark, 

Edited by AirmaxAndy
  • Like 1

Guest LutonBottom
46 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

The btm guy is really annoying in this, to the level where is it a real turn off for me.  I felt sorry for his friend with the camera.  The top, however,  is far more classy.  

It does however make me think I should go explore the heath during daylight hours - I've only ever been up there after dark, 

Agreed, that bottom is just an annoying arsehole. Probably some chemical involvement from the way he keeps running his mouth.... As far as I’m concerned, a bottom’s mouth should either be full of cock or talking dirty/moaning/begging for more cock!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 8:35 AM, LutonBottom said:

Agreed, that bottom is just an annoying arsehole. Probably some chemical involvement from the way he keeps running his mouth.... As far as I’m concerned, a bottom’s mouth should either be full of cock or talking dirty/moaning/begging for more cock!

In his defence, I humbly disagree.   I met George Mason (Hung Young Brit, bottoming in this vid / topping in others) very briefly at Manchester Pride a couple years ago (he lives in London but was up for Pride I assume).  I was working a booth and he came through. He was only there for a few minutes (5 give or take) but  I was hard the entire time he was around. 

He is playing a character here (the chav / scally stereotype); there may be elements of that in his real persona but definitely being played up here.   That said he did recently get into some legal trouble when he and another guy had sex on the London Underground (with another friend recording) and then uploading the video to (I think) Twitter.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1