9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’ve got to back up everything that AirmaxAndy says.  I’ve been going to the Heath regularly this summer (I’ve had some VERY good nights up there), and can confidently report that a) I have NEVER seen a discarded needle there, and b) I see very few used condoms, presumably because practically all the sex is now bareback.

From time to time there is quite a bit of litter around the more heavily used areas, but it is regularly cleared away, and often there will be nothing.  Wet wipes and lube packets seem to be the most common detritus.  I’m not sure who is keeping the Heath clean at the moment: apparently the staff who usually look after it are still on furlough, which is why there are no bins.  I presume it is local (gay?) volunteers... I did once see a guy with a litter picker filling a bag, but I was in the middle of ‘something else’, so didn’t get to ask him who he was and what he was doing.

Anyway, I am extremely grateful to those guys who are doing such an excellent job- and would happily do my duty and join in the effort if I could find who was organizing it!

Whoever is doing it deserves a medal!  They're doing a wonderful service for everyone who enjoys that place!  If they are reading, thanks for the good work!  Keep it up!

totally agree. have been up 5 or 6 times over the past month inc last night until 5am. I was naked on a leash and crawling so if anyone had the right position to see then I did.  certainly regarding used condoms there is a, definite lack on the ground....i carry a container ri collect them for later insertion into ny arse....so i have a motive to find them

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2020 at 8:19 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Perhaps there is some good news and things have changed...I was there on Sunday afternoon with some friends. Being a geek, one of them wanted to do a little project to map all the unofficial paths using Strava, so we spend the afternoon walking all the paths and routes across the heath. As it was Sunday afternoon there were plenty of families and dog walkers about as well as a few guys obviously cruising.

One thing we did notice was that the rubbish bins had been removed - but on the other hand there was very little noticeable detritus from Saturday's nocturnal activities.

The whole day I didn't see one needle or condom. Lube packets - maybe a one or two in the more remote paths well away from the main areas. A few paper tissues here and there. But the area around the fuck tree was also surprisingly tidy and free of litter.

Overall, given there were no bins it was surprising how clean and litter free it was up there. I don't know but at a guess I'd say there are people working to clean it up. It has also been very rainy recently so maybe it's just not been that busy. 

The number one litter item had to be discarded face masks - particularly on the main paths near entrances/exits. This was the same for Golders Green Park next door.  But the ones we saw looked fairly fresh - perhaps from that day. 

If there is a crew doing cleanup then we owe them thanks as they seem to be doing so efficiently! 

Anyway we had a great afternoon up there - lots of walking -  lunch at The Old Bull and Bush - and stopped at the Ace Cafe on the way home to ogle at the bikers over a mug of tea.

Ah good to hear. I should have prefaced my experience was in the early to mid stages of lockdown and of course could have been just my own observations. 

Also I love the idea of mapping the trials. I know when I made my first nervous trip to the Heath... christ finding the tree lol. Not easy on a dark night but figured it out. Retracing my steps was another matter and came out on the complete wrong side of the exit near the pond leading back to the tube station and needed to do a full circuit to find my way out. Tho I did end up in that part just off the carpark and got a great blowjob so u know... swings and roundabouts 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, bluewind said:

Would someone be so kind to provide some accurate instructions about how to get to the fuck tree? It looks so easy to get lost there at night.

Use the Three Words app and head to “stump. Vibes. Rich”, but check out squirt’s cruising listing: [think before following links] https://mobile.squirt.org/Cruise/display/589?catID=1&distance=17 (sorry, if you want the desktop version you’ll have to get it on your own, I can’t load it on my phone)

If you look through the listing details on there, you will find some good info, but check out the photos as well as the text as they have details on how to get to the tree that are quite clear. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Herts said:

Use the Three Words app and head to “stump. Vibes. Rich”, but check out squirt’s cruising listing: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://mobile.squirt.org/Cruise/display/589?catID=1&distance=17 (sorry, if you want the desktop version you’ll have to get it on your own, I can’t load it on my phone)

If you look through the listing details on there, you will find some good info, but check out the photos as well as the text as they have details on how to get to the tree that are quite clear. 

Or do what I did. Visit on daylight. You'll find the dark room easily just off the path running behind what was Jack Straws Castle. Sadly there's a bit of a mess there with used tissues etc. But when you're bent over with your pants down taking cock you won't care too much! 

• Upvote 1

The guy’s who are doing littering don’t you realise you will just ruin what’s possibly the best cruising area in Europe. Take your litter with you it’s not hard and you will always find bins around 

ive picked up used condoms to empty inside myself but rarely see them as I don’t expect the tops breeding me there to use them and most don’t 

but tissues and lube packets take them with you if something did happen to close it that’s the best thing for raw cock lost

On 11/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, Wmidsguy1988 said:

This place sounds amazing 

It can be. Some of the most thrilling nights of my life have been spent there. Obviously, some nights are quieter than others. But when it’s good, there’s nowhere hornier.