my owner prepared this pig and had me crawl to an area on the heath. some guys waiting plus dog cage, sling, tent and other activities. started being chained into cage and arse opened. started quiet. ended as show as led crawling on knees to ficktree. 

• Upvote 1

Only been there twice.  Both times more to have a look than anything (7am on a Sunday) 4pm weekday with friends when we didn't have much time.  Neither, as it turned out was a problem.  
I'm not sure it was Boris who's done for the clubs either - unless he owns Grindr. Need to go there when I'm back next. Maybe when its dark even...

• 1 month later...

Been going up the Heath for several years, mostly  as a cocksucker, but with the occasional safe fuck. All that changed last year, when I went onto Prep (I love the feel of cum in my ass). Once I was on it, I went back up to the Heath and on my first visit had 7 raw loads in my ass - have never looked back!!!!

• Like 1