Guest LockedJonson

Guest LockedJonson

My daddy locked me up this morning and I won't be seeing him until sunday for a movie - He probably won't take my cage off though, until the next weekend. This boy is going to be locked up for at least a week and a half. This will be the longest I've been in the cage, and I think I'm going to love every minute of it.

He fucked me yesterday with it on, and it pulled so hard against my balls it burned. I loved it. I can't wait till he's deep inside me again, planting his seed - the lock makes a tapping noise every time he thrusts into my boy butt. I had him put a plug in after he pulled out so I could keep his seed in me as long as possible.

Does anyone want to share their chastity stories? Whether you were the one locked up or the guy you were fucking was, I would very much like to hear them!

IMG 1117

Well, ilike to wear my chastity device voluntary and I love to wear it, when i go out for cruising. I wear it under my jockstrap and my junk between my legs is never a part of the game. I can´t get hard or cum then. But it makes me much more greedier for any cock and cum in my asscunt. I jut spread my legs and let any man use my hole.

• Upvote 1

Guest LockedJonson

How did his warm load feel coating your swollen unrelieved prostate?  

It was wonderful, he was fucking me and before I could take any more, he thrust into me super hard and held it there while he spurted. He collapsed on top of me and laid there with his dick in my ass, breathing heavily in my ear while he pumped into me some more.

Edited by LockedJonson