Twinky: Creamy With No Calories

MuscleLander

Yesterday after I left the gym, I stopped by a shop to get some whey protein as I run out of it a couple of days ago. I saw this cute guy with his iPhone outside, but ignored him as I was supposed to go in and out real quick. He was slim though athletic, scruffy hair, green eyes, a bit dark. Perfect bubble ass, like that ass that calls your name and says: "do me, do me now."

Grabbed my stuff and headed to the car, so I turned my head around once more to check on him but he was gone. I sighed and continued. When I got to the car, opened the trunk and put my stuff there, and when I closed it there he was. Out of the blue, he starts random chitchat by asking me about the protein I'd just got. (Seriously? I thought) Told him a little bit about it, and he complemented my arms and stuff. Things started to get weird, so I asked him if he wanted to join me for a drink at home (I was inviting a total stranger home, what's wrong with me?) "Yes," he said. He got in the car, my heart was racing, and we went home. 

Parked the car, he helped me with my gym bag and headed upstairs. As soon as we got in, I told him to make himself comfy while I got us something to drink. Got us a couple of beers and headed to the living room. He was wearing skin tight jeans, so you could see everything. That got me a little horny and he sensed it. We exchanged a few anecdotes, chitchat, and I jumped and kissed him. We made out for a while and he grabbed my throbbing cock. Fuck it, I was damn horny and this twinky wanted cock. He got down on his knees, pulled my shorts down and started deep throating me. Hell yes, I moaned like a bitch. He's got skills! I face-fucked him for a while, as I touched his cock with my feet. That was a fine cock, trimmed, veiny, and rock hard. Pulled him by the hair and took him to my room. He was lying on his back, legs opened, and I just started eating his ass. That was delish to see him breathing heavily, saying "yes, please."

Condoms were never discussed.

I have loads of them, but I grabbed my Durex Aloe Vera lub, splashed his hole, covered my dick, and started shoving in. He didn't ask to pull it out, he didn't ask for rubbers, so we were good for good. Temperature inside was high, so fucking hot to feel his ass rubbing my cock... His legs were on my shoulders and I started pounding his ass hardcore style. He was moaning so loudly I had to covered his mouth for the neighbors not to call on my door. Hot. We fucked for good hour, and I started breathing heavily. He just looked at me and said: "breed me, papi." Hell, I delivered and filled him with sweet cum. I jerked him off and he shot all over my chest, his abs, and part of my sheets. Fucking beautiful.

We had some more beers and fucked again. He went home with three loads in his ass.

So I had a twinkie for snack, full of cream and best of all: no calories.

• Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...