Piss Play At Sex Clubs / Saunas

boyridr

Other than establishments with specific WS areas (such as Greenhouse Darlaston in the UK), do you get much piss play in saunas and sex clubs?

If so, which is usually the best place to find WS action (other than toilets)?

I guess it partly depends on whether you are pissing over someone (which leaves a mess on the floor) or piss fucking (which is less messy).

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

I have in a number of clubs before. Toilets in hard on, London, where I swallowed and showered in a hot skinhead's piss.

The best though was in the darkroom at XXL in London; I was blowing a hot leather bear when he said he needed a piss break and started to pull away. Before he could pull away completely I grabbed the back of his legs, sucked his cock on deep and just looked up at him, not saying a word.

He looked down at me, smiled a dirty knowing smile then slowly started to piss down my throat. I didn't miss a drop.

When he finished pissing I went back to sucking his hot cock and got rewarded for all my hard work.

Good times ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

I get some at saunas, not a lot.  I have covered guys in showers, fed piss in dark areas and toilets and piss fucked guys (carefully) in slings.  I like to drink myself, but rarely do at a bathhouse as I don't need chems in my piss--and I have no idea if guys have been using...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

In my area, I definitely wouldn't say it's common to see or find regularly. I seem to have a knack finding the piss guys at our bathhouse. I take the submissive role with piss. The toilets are obviously a place to start. If nothing there, I check the steam room next, followed by the sauna. I can usually manage to find at least one or two willing guys. We also have an outdoor pool and a private gazebo area. Some of the guys at the pool just go back near the gazebo to piss. If you're willing to wait, you can find quite a few willing. My most successful piss night at the bathhouse, 11 separate guys drained their bladders on or in me.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes if you are getting nailed hard in a room or one of the public areas, and the top has to piss he will just stop for a minute and let it flow in you.  Always gives a nice kick to feel that warm liquid in you. And it's hot to see how long you can keep it in, even after the top pulls out and ditches your fucked ass for the next guy.

• Like 1

If there's no ws area, then I'd suggest if you want ws fun... don't spill any! Swallow it or make sure your hole clenches up when he pulls out. Little spillages can get away with the towel to wipe up then just exchange the towel if you want... or keep it in a slightly damp state. That's how I played it anyway.

• 4 years later...

The OP mentioned that Greenhouse has a special piss play area. This is true of both their Luton and Darlaston saunas, but I have never seen anyone use it. I've kneeled in both expectantly and gotten nothing. If it's piss play I'm after, SOP is the obvious choice. Laboratory in Berlin and The Boots in Antwerp usually can find piss play even if that's not the theme. Hampstead Heath too.  I have a friend that's more into it than most and he'll pretty much kneel next to the urinals or lay on the floor under them  in *any* gay club or bar (even fluffy ones) and usually comes home soaking. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

The OP mentioned that Greenhouse has a special piss play area. This is true of both their Luton and Darlaston saunas, but I have never seen anyone use it. I've kneeled in both expectantly and gotten nothing. If it's piss play I'm after, SOP is the obvious choice. Laboratory in Berlin and The Boots in Antwerp usually can find piss play even if that's not the theme. Hampstead Heath too.  I have a friend that's more into it than most and he'll pretty much kneel next to the urinals or lay on the floor under them  in *any* gay club or bar (even fluffy ones) and usually comes home soaking. 

I've used the piss play area at Greenhouse Luton. Mainly to piss on s guy but I have been piss fucked there on a couple of occasions. Never been to SOP though.