I was bored earlier this evening so I went online. I'm on holiday so I wanted to hit the local chatroom to see if I could find any bottoms nearby.  Boring.  None.  Nada.  But then 'Guy25' opened up a private chat and we started chatting. After twenty-five minutes, we decided to see each other.  I told him to come, but since I'm staying in a relative's house we would have to use the attic. We got turned on by the idea of a dusty, dark place to have a sweet fuck.  An hour later he texted saying "I'm at the door, come out."  I went downstairs, opened the gate and he stepped in. As soon as he passed by my side, I slapped him in his ass and he smiled. Ten seconds in the lift and I was already massaging his cock.

We got to the last floor of the block and joked about the luxury of the place, then I opened the door, we entered, and I locked the door behind us.  Then the SEX began. We made out wildly and he started stroking me, getting me hard in seconds. I pushed him down to his knees, forcing him to take my cock.  He nibbled and gulped my cock, and fuck, he could all but swallow the whole piece.

After a few minutes, I told him to jerk himself off as I face-fucked him.  We were both sweating profusely, and he stood-up, as much to get some as as to kiss me.  With that I turned him around and pushed him against the wall, probing his hole.  He reached back and grabbed my cock, making an effort to take it raw, but he was tight as fuck, so I reached into my wallet, found a rubber, and pulled it on.  Now I was able to shove my way into his hole without any big problem, but my cock began to loose its rigidity, so I leaned on his back and whispered in his ear: "I'm taking it off." He said nothing so I banged his ass, drilling away.  After 15 minutes I announced "I'm close," adding "Where d'ya want it?"

And he replied "I don't mind. Your call."

So I speed-up and held him still, thrusting powerfully as I came, pumping my seed into his hole.  Meanwhile he blew his jizz onto the floor, quietly moaning, even though I was trying to stifle his groans.

Two loads later, we dressed up and he took off.  I came home after a hot session of barebacking.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

...I leaned on his back and whispered in his ear: "I'm taking it off." He said nothing so I banged his ass, drilling away.  After 15 minutes I announced "I'm close," adding "Where d'ya want it?"

And he replied "I don't mind. Your call."

So I speed-up and held him still, thrusting powerfully as I came, pumping my seed into his hole.  Meanwhile he blew his jizz onto the floor, quietly moaning, even though I was trying to stifle his groans.

Two loads later....

Hot! It's up to us, as tops, whether to take off the condom, and whether to cum inside. Condom off and sperm inside are always the right answers.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest descartes70817

I've pulled a few rubbers off in my time when I was losing my hard on or just not getting anything from the sex. At first I did it by stealth after getting the bottom on his hands and knees so I fucked him like a dog, so I could ease the condom off without stopping, but sometimes I would tell the bottom I needed to take the condom off to finish and they were happy to oblige. Some bottoms didn't give me the chance to even put a condom on to start. These days if you mention condoms at all other than to say they're not required we probably aren't going to hook up.

I've pulled a few rubbers off in my time when I was losing my hard on or just not getting anything from the sex. At first I did it by stealth after getting the bottom on his hands and knees so I fucked him like a dog, so I could ease the condom off without stopping, but sometimes I would tell the bottom I needed to take the condom off to finish and they were happy to oblige. Some bottoms didn't give me the chance to even put a condom on to start. These days if you mention condoms at all other than to say they're not required we probably aren't going to hook up.

Exactly. I take for granted my bottoms are barebackers. When they come into my room they see the lube and the poppers, that's it. What is negotiated sometimes is whether to breed them or cum somewhere else, but in general I end up jizzing in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

Exactly. I take for granted my bottoms are barebackers. When they come into my room they see the lube and the poppers, that's it. What is negotiated sometimes is whether to breed them or cum somewhere else, but in general I end up jizzing in.

These days I tell the bottoms I hook up with that I only fuck bareback, but for a while there were some guys I wore a condom with, at least at first. Eventually one day I didn't even try to put a condom on when I started to slide my cock in to see how far I could go. Only one guy even objected when I did it, but even he relaxed and got into it very quickly.

These days I tell the bottoms I hook up with that I only fuck bareback, but for a while there were some guys I wore a condom with, at least at first. Eventually one day I didn't even try to put a condom on when I started to slide my cock in to see how far I could go. Only one guy even objected when I did it, but even he relaxed and got into it very quickly.

I used to worry about stuff in the past. So far, I think I've managed to stay neg despite having bred lots of holes. Pvt me, I like you. ;)

I hooked up with a total top who was adamant using a condom.  He's fucking me in different positions really getting into it, then right before he came I thought his dick felt different but wasn't sure.  He came hard and deep inside me.  He cleaned up in the bathroom, I touched my hole and it felt wet--smelled cum, then realized this condom-nazi stealth me!  It was so hot he tried it.  He came out of the bathroom, seemed a bit in a hurry to leave. We chatted as he dressed, he seemed he wanted to leave before I "found out".  I told him I seem wet, and he admitted he stealth me, he said my ass felt too good and wanted it raw.  I told him how hot I thought it was.  I'm still naked on bed touching my wet asslips, he's watching me, then starts undressing again and says he needs to get back inside there, and fucks me like a madman in his fresh cumload like a demon.  It didn't last too long but it was a great fuck.  Hot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I hooked up with a total top who was adamant using a condom.  He's fucking me in different positions really getting into it, then right before he came I thought his dick felt different but wasn't sure.  He came hard and deep inside me.  He cleaned up in the bathroom, I touched my hole and it felt wet--smelled cum, then realized this condom-nazi stealth me!  It was so hot he tried it.  He came out of the bathroom, seemed a bit in a hurry to leave. We chatted as he dressed, he seemed he wanted to leave before I "found out".  I told him I seem wet, and he admitted he stealth me, he said my ass felt too good and wanted it raw.  I told him how hot I thought it was.  I'm still naked on bed touching my wet asslips, he's watching me, then starts undressing again and says he needs to get back inside there, and fucks me like a madman in his fresh cumload like a demon.  It didn't last too long but it was a great fuck.  Hot.

Fuckin hot experience bro ! I luv when them str8 condom nazis stealth me n then say it broke or sumthin n then I play along n pretend to be upset ;)

• Upvote 3

As a bareback bottom I don't take wrapped cock very often but it does happen occasionally. When it does, I take control of the situation and at some point reach around and pull the condom off his cock. Only once did I have a top get pissed off and leave. The rest of them were too into the sex to stop and just plowed back into my ass raw and gave me their load.

Pretty sure I've turned some condom nazis into bareback tops over the years. Once a top experiences how good it feels to shoot his load raw into a bottom he will be drawn to the pleasure of doing it again. Best part of the experience as a bottom is that I find guys who are loading up a bottom's ass for the first time have amazing orgasms and shoot bigger than normal loads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1