Nullo

Subchub83

FYI, if you want to do this in ANY developed country its a very involved process and you need to go through lots of psychological screening before anything happens.  Its not just a pop in and get it done procedure. 

Also life changes, I would highly suggest thinking about something like castration a long time before actually doing it

Do you know someone who had it done?

If its not just a fantasy Subchub (i am guessing it is) then just get started, get your balls banded and off, you could do that today.then tackle the penis as a second project. Once your balls are off your Dr. will easily prescribe you HRT and it will be easier to get the proper medical help you will need to get your penis off. 

Disclaimer

In no way do i claim to be an expert. i suggest seeking advise from recently banded lambs for first hand information.

If its not just a fantasy Subchub (i am guessing it is) then just get started, get your balls banded and off, you could do that today.then tackle the penis as a second project. Once your balls are off your Dr. will easily prescribe you HRT and it will be easier to get the proper medical help you will need to get your penis off. 

Disclaimer

In no way do i claim to be an expert. i suggest seeking advise from recently banded lambs for first hand information.

I will try banding for now. At least I can get rid of my balls first. For a while now I have been feeling that my cock and balls are useless and I need to have them removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates?  As a kind of side to this, i always enjoyed life before i could cum. Since i started i always blew huge loads, messy and nasty. i recently started wearing Tiger training pants. They look really cool, i think. I started wearing the training pants because they were perfect for when i got bred unexpectedly, and ended up spending all day full of cum. No wet patches with these training pants!  But as importantly they are snug and because they are made with several layers keep my balls very warm all the time. The volume of my semen is about only 10% of what it was and my testicles are always pulled up closer to my body. When i orgasm one of them totally pulls up into my body and will stay there for a good 10 mins with the other nearly retracting. i wonder if this is permanent or will the volume increase and they will go back to hanging low like they used to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As some of you know, I am a eunuch.  I intentionally eliminated my balls.  It was a choice and I am happy with the results.  It is a significant change and I strongly recommend anyone who plays with this fantasy knows what the outcome of going to far could be.

Still, for those who are serious about the process, it can be difficult.  As another poster indicated, real cutters are somewhat limited.  Getting the balls gone is somewhat easy...there are options.   Getting the cock eliminated is not easy.  Most cutters i have talked to want no part of that.  Keep in mind that your cock extends well into your body--it is more than the "fun part" we all know.  It is also part of your urinary system...real consequences for fucking that up.

In general you are looking at a 10-12K dollar surgery.  It can be done without all the letters and psych documentation.  But, the general direction to transformation surgery is focused on the real MtF process.  Those of us who want to be nullo but still largely male in appearance and action are ignored.

I will continue looking at nullo options, there just are not many good choices that are not going to risk my life.