Best City For Cumdumps

cumslut64

Okay, my two bit info:

The Netherlands;

't Bölke in Enschede, near the German border... Had some wild and hot action there...

Steamworks in Arnhem, also lots of Germans.

Chile, South America;

Banos Metro in Santiago, the place where I had a lot of great gang bangs...

Il Palatino also in Santiago, also had a great session once

Wasn't so lucky in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Bogota, Colombia. But anywhere it can be hit or suck...

Don't know any other place but hopefully will get to more places in the future.

Okay, my two bit info:

The Netherlands;

't Bölke in Enschede, near the German border... Had some wild and hot action there...

Steamworks in Arnhem, also lots of Germans.

Chile, South America;

Banos Metro in Santiago, the place where I had a lot of great gang bangs...

Il Palatino also in Santiago, also had a great session once

Wasn't so lucky in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Bogota, Colombia. But anywhere it can be hit or suck...

Don't know any other place but hopefully will get to more places in the future.

Hi as a GHpig, I loved Amsterdam at Drake. Also Manplayz in Antwerp, and club3000 in Brussels , a real maze! (I hate so much those nice very proper, shiny bathhouse! )Thanks to share

The gloryholes at Drake's in Amsterdam are hot. I always stopped there on my way to the railway station after a meeting in Amsterdam. Only problem was I was in suit and tie and carried my laptop case. Not very handy when you go down on your knees or pull your pants down. :-)

• 1 year later...

For younger guys it's easy everywhere, for older guys, like me, where the best places with gloryholes, darkrooms where it's possible to be used and abused, taking all cocks presented :) giving pleasure to mens both ways, becoming maybe too late a cumdump :P and where there is any race of guys wich i don't have in my country ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Barebottom30
On 7/12/2015 at 2:15 PM, kenaibull said:

I really can't say for certain what the "best" city is for cumdumps. I know Portland, Oregon was voted "Most Promiscuous" city in 2014. There has to be a formula someone can come up with. Look for a city with lots of Adult books stores with gloryholes. How many, if any, bathhouses? I notice the more liberal the city, the easier it is for anonymous sex. However, I find that conservative states has a lot more married and dl guys. Lots of bi and married bottoms. So I think for tops, "red" states are great. I think with "red" states one has to work harder for sex, the action is all online.....for bottoms the "blue" states offer more opportunities due to being more accepting of the gay community and gay sex venues.  Just my two cents.

I get fucked alot in Portland Oregon...always good fucking going on here!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RawPozAdventures

I love the men in San Francisco and always have the best time there. I am 48 years old so definitely not a twink and not everyone's preference yet have met the most amazing men of all ages, nationalities, sizes and with varying interests from homeless to affluent to rent men to nasty slamming pigs. Great fun. I am biased with NY being home and having had some amazing times in NYC as well although SF seems to be easier to connect for me. Would LOVE to visit Berlin, Portland, Palm Springs, London, and where WAN Films / All Real Bareback films as I would like to audition and hopefully be added to their roster of actors whom I absolutely adore.

Guest GoneFishing
On 7/12/2015 at 2:15 PM, kenaibull said:

I really can't say for certain what the "best" city is for cumdumps. I know Portland, Oregon was voted "Most Promiscuous" city in 2014. There has to be a formula someone can come up with. Look for a city with lots of Adult books stores with gloryholes. How many, if any, bathhouses? I notice the more liberal the city, the easier it is for anonymous sex. However, I find that conservative states has a lot more married and dl guys. Lots of bi and married bottoms. So I think for tops, "red" states are great. I think with "red" states one has to work harder for sex, the action is all online.....for bottoms the "blue" states offer more opportunities due to being more accepting of the gay community and gay sex venues.  Just my two cents.

amen to that ! i had to work hard to find ass and cock in houston and dallas - texas red state but in california i can't keep up the demand !