Who Thinks Breeding Zone Should Host Their Own Nonstop Zoom Cam Room?

Should Breeding Zone sponsor their own Zoom cam room so we can see the filthy pigs we love in action for once?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Breeding Zone to sponsor a Zoom webcam room....

• Yes, I would be on every day whether I was interesting that day or not!
    • No, I don't think Breeding Zone should become more than it already is. It may attract the wrong kind of attention.
    • I'm not into web cams but may stop by to observe the pigs at play
    • What's a Zoom room?
    • I think Bz.com has more relevant and necessary changes to incorporate into the site first.
    • People who cam their sex trysts as well as them masturbating are narcissists and historically horrible fucks so its doomed to fail based on this logic.

There's pnp slam communities for google+ that let pigs and pervs host rooms of up to 200 guys stroking and partying at once, together, all around the world.

It'd be cool to watch some of the pigs i've met on this site in action. I would broadcast on it all the time. It would be exclusive to BZ members. I am confident it would be the hottest, safest for taboo talkers and no spammers bugging our boners because that maybe bans you from this site as well. I don't know, i just know that for some reason men who do drugs and fuck strangers like to cam to other stranger fucking men who are also home alone or partnered, saving money and free to express themselves without judgment and maybe disgust in the comfort of their own pig sty. I would even  let RawTop have someone tattoo Breeding Zone while on cam near my fuck hole to promote the launch. 

The password would be something that members are given to filter out as best as possible any interlopers or accidental tourist whose eyes arent ready to be shown our world when he was probably just trying to log onto his Network Marketers Anonymous Zoom group. That'd be unfortunate.

Would those show a wall of guys on cam to choose from? Wouldn't the Zoom room be more cost effective as far as not having to  create, host and monitor and upkeep the chat/cam feature on this site over hosting a monthly payment instead? It would bring this community together I think. Plus... they can control the real time advertising opportunities and that's all the incentive I would need to do it. But I'm not RAWtop although I want to be colored by him :) hint hint...

I'm with pupslut. Bring back the groups. After the site change, that has been the thing I've missed the most. That way you get discussion with guys who have the exact same interest. And get why you like what you like. Have several fetishes? Join each group that fits and discuss the hell out of what you enjoy about it. Yeah... Bring those back.

As far as Zoom is concerned, I've never had luck on there. In the group chats I've done, 9 times out of 10, as soon as the hottest guy in the room leaves, the webcast gets shut down. This is tongue in cheek (not that cheek), but there may be something to that last option you can click on about narcicism.... ;)

• Upvote 2

• 5 years later...