I was checking my Grindr last night, and to my surprise, I discovered one of my workmates looking for cock. Not that this is the way I usually express, but he actually WAS looking for cock. I hesitated first before sending him a "hi" message, mainly because his reaction of being 'busted' by me -and he doesn't know I'm gay- was out of my knoledge. After some minutes of thinking, I messaged him but got no reply... until this morning. Pretty dull reply, but at least he 'dared' t say something: "Hey! Didn't know you were in here too." D'oh. It was kind of lame.

We have each other on Facebook and Instagram, but never actually interacted, so we started small talking about our holidays -we're both out this month. Anyway, I've considered drilling his ass for a while, but of course, being around work -we work at a school- it's impossible to approach him in such manner, so this morning I had my shot. He asked me what I was looking for, 'morning sex' I replied. What a shock when he said: "Sweet, me too." Everything was going too well. 

It was nearly 9.00 so I invited him to come over for breakfast and he agreed.

About 20 minutes or so later, he rang my doorbell and my heart raced. Adrenaline was rushing through my body like poppers. I opened the door and he said 'hi'. He was so sexy. He's wearing a loose tank, tight shorts, flip-flops, sunglasses, and a cool hat. I was shirtless. We shook hands and we went into the kitchen. He didn't notice my boner at that moment. We were having coffee and talking, so he started asking me about my chest and traps tattoos.

"I didn't know you had them." 

"Well, I'm not showing them at work, you know."

"They look sexy. Did they hurt?"

"They are sexy. This one [pointing at the centre of my chest] yes, but not the others."

So he was checking me out over his coffee. He just needed a push -a pounding, actually. 

We finished our breakfast and his politeness forced him to stand up and grab the empty cups and dishes. He was standing before the sink and was rinsing them, so I had the perfect angle and time to make my move. I stood up and embraced him from behind. He started trembling and said: "What are you doing?" I pressed my rock hard cock against his ass. "What do you think?" He kept rinsing the dishes, "it's complicated, we're workmates," he added. I wasn't going to let him get away so I put my hand on his bulge, and I noticed he was rock hard too. "Come on, you know you want this as much as I do."

He turned around and gave me a profound look. We know we were about to cross the line, so I took him by his hand and guided him to my room. What a sweet surprise was my discovery when I undressed him...

• Upvote 11

Easy, fellas. It's been an interesting day so far.

As I said, it was such a surprise when I undressed him. He was smooth and had a lovely star tattoo at the end of his back. Perfect bubble ass, yet he wasn't exactly buff. He was shaking, I was down on my knees behind him. I kissed his tattoo, his glutes, I smelled him. He started breathing heavily, but I hadn't touched hin yet. I pushed my face in between his glutes and started rimming him. I got hard as hell, and his shadow against the wall drew his boner. I was rimming my workmate after months, years of fantasizing about having him in my bed.

I started stroking him as I ate his ass. He put his arms behind his head, he didn't know where to put them. He just kept whispering: "don't stop, please." I delivered and continued. He grabbed my head the best he could in that position and pressed my tongue inside his hole. We were starting to have fun. The best part? Our workplace is a few minutes away from home, so it's was kinky and exciting. Horny as fuck.

I stood up with my cock throbbing against his ass. He turned around and we made out for a while. He started praising my arms, and to my surprise he lifted my right arm and licked my pit. Fuck. This bitch was into kinky stuff. He got down on his knees and started sucking me. I face-fucked him for a while and the first load went down his throat. I didn't say anything, he just looked at me when he tasted it and deepthroated me. He just took it and kept sucking. My cock was still hard.

"I'm super horny," he said.

"Me too, babe."

"I really need you to fuck me."

"Want me to fuck you hard?"

"Fuck yes." (He opened his legs to me in bed)

"Want my thick cum?"

"Just give me more."

And I just lubed us up and pushed my cock's head in. He moaned a little, I stopped. "No, no, I'm ok. Keep pushing." I pushed all my cock in, my balls slapped his ass. I looked at him: "You ok?" He smiled and said "I'm fine." I pulled it out but not entirely and I released all stress by fucking his brains out. We fucked for about 25-35 minutes and he said: "Keep fucking me. I'm cumming." I thrusted and banged him even harder, deeper, faster. What a beautiful cumshot! Covered all his bright-white-now-turned-red face. I couldn't hold it much longer: "I'm seeding you, babe." What a fucking tasty orgasm as I felt my cock shooting seven times inside his hole. I collapsed on his sweaty chest and we kissed.

We started chatting and went on repeat mode twice. I wasn't able to come back in here because he was with me this morning, and I was breeding that busted hole once more. He's definitely one of a kind. This is him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

Guest Lempriere

Thank you very much for the continuation -- really hot!  I love that you count the spasms of your orgasm -- I've gotten into the habit of counting mine (usually 9-10) -- I do it automatically when I see a guy cumming in a video -- hope you have lots of more hot times.