London In November

bberik

Not sure what type of guys you go for, but I like the older, bearish, sluttier type:

Vault bar has a couple of naked nights which are busy but I've never ridden raw in.

Central Station has a usually busy naked Sunday session for watersports fans. I've never needed a condom in here and the place gets a real mix of guys. On more than one occasion I'be been in the bathrooms with others and really got off on fucking in front of the mirrors.

The Hoist (leather/fetish bar) has an amazing naked afternoon on Sundays with a wide mix of guys but plenty of fit and gym built men scattered around. No attitude and the fun kicks off pretty quickly. Raw action is normal and it can get pretty horny. Plus points for incredibly friendly staff.

In the darkroom at Chariots Sauna Vauxhall at 4am Saturday/Sunday joining a group when someone muttered "lets breed this fucker" and about 8 of us answered the call: this tells you all you need to know about this place.

The transport is excellent and many places are on the tube so easy to get too, you don't need to restrict yourself to particular areas.

I'm sure others can suggest, if your taste in men go in other directions.

• Upvote 1