Rough Stock Roundups In Vermont

Has anyone here ever participated in one of the Rough Stock Roundups in Vermont? It looks like a good time, but I'd be interested to hear any of your experiences.

Their web site is here: http://rough-stock.com/

Might be fun to share a room/ride if anyone in the Boston area wants to go give it a try :)

• 2 years later...

Didn't know this existed! Wonder how many guys are there for a session (mares, stallions and cowboys). Sounds hot as fuck.

Also it looks like it is mostly BB as you get "branded" if you want safe only.

If I owned a place like that I would organize it more often than once a month. But then again with $40 per night it would bring in less then the regular B&B room prices I guess. Wish I had the funds to start something similar here in Europe :-)

• 1 year later...

Has anyone ever participated in the rough Stock Roundup in Vermont ? It sounds like it would be a blast to attend. Would love  to chat with any mares, stallions , stable boys and especially  cowboys  on you're   experiences and what it's like to be the roll you chose

There web sight address is  www.rough-stock.com

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes. I have been to the Rough Stock. It is a great event. The men I've shared weekends with were very real and down to earth. The playtime was hot. I have been a stallion, and enjoyed the best of both worlds! Met some sweet and playful men. No attitudes are tolerated, which helps things go smoothly. Plenty of bb play. 

• Like 1