Austin

Hi, my name is Austin.  I’ve just had a life changing experience I'd like to share with you.

First, a little about me. I’m 19 years old, stand about five feet, five inches, and weigh 135 pounds.  Although I don’t work out, I guess you would say I’m in shape as I have a trim build with a flat stomach. I’m told that I have a cute face with light brown hair and dark blue eyes.

I’m currently attending a community college in my town and work at a regional chain coffee shop as much as I can to pay for things.

I met my girlfriend Racheal through her twin brother Jacob who works with me at the coffee shop.  Jacob is 20 years old, and stands about six feet tall and is very thin, his hair is dark brown and shaggy.  He's good-looking, but not what most people would describe as handsome or cute.

We are good friends despite the fact that Jacob 'found the Lord' last year and has become highly religious, sometimes to the point of irritation, but we work through it.

His sister Rachael is extremely pretty and outgoing.  When Jacob introduced us one day we hit it off very well. We are dating pretty seriously and have even talked about marriage one day, but the bad news from my perspective is that she has also 'found the Lord', so any pre-marital sex is not in the cards for us.  So I was a virgin.

Jacob and Rachael come from a very conservative and wealthy family.  Their parents are very active in the community and have political influence.

I found out through Jacob that they had a 'black sheep' brother about whom no one really spoke.  I did learn, however, that his name was Alex and that he was 30 years old.  Alex had been in and out of trouble as a juvenile and then got involved with drugs when he was 20 years old.  Alex had robbed a store at gunpoint trying to get money for his drug habit.  Despite his father’s best efforts, Alex was convicted and sent to prison.  Making matters more complicated, Alex had contracted HIV while experimenting with drugs.  Most people never expected him to survive his prison sentence.

As Thanksgiving approached word came that Alex was going to be released.  Alex asked his parents if he could come home and live until he could find work and an apartment.  Although reluctant, his parents agreed.  

So Alex came home and moved in on the Monday before Thanksgiving, but he was accompanied by a surprise:  he brought home a man he met in prison who had been released only days before Alex.  Apparently they had become friends in prison and now were going to try and find a place to live together.  Despite the surprise, the parents agreed to let him stay, provided he was out by January.

Rachael had invited me to Thanksgiving dinner with her family, so that would be my first opportunity to meet her brother and his friend.

When I arrived that day, Rachael, Jacob and their father Josiah were in the family room watching football on TV.  A few minutes later Alex and his friend Devon entered.  What I saw was stunning.

Alex was about six feet two inches tall and probably weighed 230 pounds.  He obviously used his time in prison to work out.  His body rippled with muscles and he wore a tight white 'wife beater' tee shirt and basketball shorts which stretched to fit his body.  His face reminded me of New England football quarterback Tom Brady. With his shoulder length brown hair and piercing blue eyes he was stunningly handsome.

Alex’s friend was a black man named Devon.  Devon towered over everyone at about six feet, seven inches, and weighed about 225 pounds. He was not as muscular as Alex but his body was perfect.  His hair was closely cut and his face was model worthy.  He was putting on his shirt as he walked in and his perfect eight pack abs were impressive.  He too wore basketball shorts which snugly fit his body.

When Rachel left the room to help prepare dinner, Alex and Devon sat on the couch on either side of me.  Jacob and his father sat in the recliners watching the game.  Both Alex and Devon engaged me in conversation and were very interesting. They talked about how they got to know each other in prison. Devon confessed he too was HIV positive and they met during counseling and treatment sessions they attended.  They tried to engage Jacob but he was his usual quiet self.  I enjoyed the conversation but I felt so small between these two men. I couldn’t help but be jealous of how beautiful they both were.

When their father left the room, both men started quizzing us on our sexual activities.  I confessed I was still a virgin and both guys laughed and rubbed my head and said I needed to change that. Jacob was very embarrassed to talk about the sex but he admitted he too was a virgin and he didn’t even masturbate because it “offended God”. Both guys chuckled and rolled their eyes.

We all were called to the table and enjoyed a huge feast.  As usual, I stuffed myself and knew that a nap when be the next thing on the agenda.  Jacob and I crashed on the reclining chairs and 

their father fell asleep on the couch.  Rachael and her mother left for a walk to the park and said they would be back in a couple of hours.  Alex and Devon went to the bedroom for what I assumed was a nap.

About ten minutes later, Alex came out and asked me if I would help him set something up in the bedroom.  "Sure," I replied, and followed him into the room.

When I walked in I was surprised to see at least three video cameras around the room along with three fairly large video monitors. From what I could see the screen showed that the cameras were pointed at various areas on the bed.  When I entered, Devon, who was wearing only his shorts, closed the door and I heard him lock it behind me.

I was a little confused and nervous and I asked Alex what he needed help with?  “We make amateur movies for sale on line and we’d like you to be the star”, he said with a huge grin on his handsome face.

At that moment Devon pressed up against me and grabbed my waist.  He slowly slid his hands up my body taking my shirt with them. He tossed my shirt to the floor and I could feel his chest pressing against my naked back.  I felt his hands reach around me and unfasten my belt and unbutton my jeans and they fell to my ankles.

I wanted to tell them to stop but I felt powerless.  Unfortunately, I guess I was unaware what was about to happen to me

As Devon was slowly undressing me, Alex stood and watched.  I could see on a monitor that he had trained a camera on me and I saw and felt Devon’s hands come around and begin caressing my chest, then they slid down into my underwear, slowly pulling them down.  His hands touched my penis and I gasped.  The contrast of his dark muscular hands against my pale white body was hypnotizing.  As he pulled me closer I realized he was no longer wearing shorts.  As my underwear slipped to my thighs I could feel and see his muscular legs pressed up to mine. I could feel what I only describe as a thick rubber pipe lying perfectly in the crack of my exposed ass. It wasn’t hard yet but it was starting to thicken and push against me.

Now Alex slowly dropped his shorts and stood totally naked in front of me. God his body was perfect! He was well muscled and smooth except for a small line of hair running from his navel to above his penis.  His thick penis hung down. He was uncircumcised. It was the first penis I had ever seen like that.  He was starting to get hard and as he approached me his penis pushed up between our two bodies. I could see us in the monitor as he reached behind me and grabbed both sides of my ass and Devon pushed up more firmly behind me. I was so small between them.

My head was spinning with what I was feeling.  Four big hands caressed my body. Alex leaned forward and looked me in the eyes and then his lips were on mine.  I resisted at first but Devon buried his mouth in my neck and sucked deeply as his hands wrapped around my slowly hardening penis. I let out a moan and opened my mouth to let Alex’s tongue in.  Alex would switch from kissing me to kissing Devon and I could feel that both of their penises were now hard. I was in their spell and laid back into Devon’s arms.  Both of them wrapped their arms around me and lifted me like a rag doll to the bed and laid me on my back.

As Alex adjusted all of the cameras, Devon crawled up on top of me and began kissing me passionately. I involuntarily wrapped my arms around his gorgeous body and pulled him tighter against me. He slowly kissed his way down my chest, stomach and briefly took my penis into his mouth and I moaned “Oh God!”  Devon grabbed both my legs and pushed them back, lifting my ass slightly off the bed. I looked over at a monitor which clearly showed my hole totally exposed.  Devon leaned forward and I could see him and feel him spit into my ass.  The next think I felt was one of the best feelings I’d ever had, at least until that moment.  Devon’s tongue began to play with my hole. When he stuck his tongue inside it and I was in heaven, moaning loudly and leaking semen out of my penis.

I had closed my eyes in total ecstasy until I felt something wet and warm brush against my face. I opened my eyes to see Alex kneeling over me and his huge penis inches from my lips.  He grabbed me by the head and slowly pushed the head against my lips.  As Devon worked his tongue deeper into me I opened my mouth and tasted my first penis. It was warm and salty and extremely wide and long.  I suddenly was embarrassed by the size of my penis which wasn’t even half his length. He slowly and gently eased his penis deeper and deeper into the mouth and I sucked and licked as much as I could before my gag relax kicked in and he would pull back and start again.  With his penis in my mouth Alex leaned forward, grabbed my legs and pulled them further back.  Devon looked at Alex and said almost begging, “Can I fuck his cherry hole first, he’s got the most beautiful little ass I’ve seen and I want to breed it so bad?”

Suddenly I realized he was going to have unprotected sex with me and he was HIV positive. I was frightened and started to struggle against Alex’s hold he had on my legs. “I think our little twink just realized he is going to get fucked in the ass” Alex laughed. Alex leaned forward again and his penis slid deeper into my mouth and he began to kiss Devon.  “His ass is all yours, give him a nice virgin fucking and fill him good.”

I tried struggling more but Alex had me tight.  Alex pulled out of my mouth and inched forward straddling my chest.  I looked to my left and saw the video showing my tiny hole glistening from Devon’s saliva.  The head of Devon’s huge penis was inches away from it.  “Please don’t!! I don’t want to be infected”, I begged.  “If you don’t struggle, maybe I’ll pull out and cum on your face, instead of inside you” Devon said.

I looked over at the other monitors, one showed my face, the other showed Alex from the front sitting on my chest pulling by legs back and my ass up to expose it more for Devon.  Alex leaned forward and spit on Devon’s penis and then on my hole.  Devon worked the saliva over his penis, which now looked well over a foot long. 

I watched the video totally mesmerized as Devon’s penis pushed up against the small opening in my body.  His penis seemed to throb and a string of semen hung from the tip. I knew in my mind that his fluids were poisonous but I just watched and waited.  The head pushed against the hole. It looked to be three or four times bigger than the opening it was trying to enter.  As he Devon pushed I felt an intense burning feeling as I began to split open.  The head was not being stopped and the pain was excruciating.  I screamed and Alex slapped his hand over my mouth for fear of alerting Jacob and his father. I could see my hole expanding around his invading penis and I could see a trickle of blood run down my ass as I ripped open.  Tears ran from my eyes as I screamed my muffled pleas to stop into Alex’s hand. As much as it hurt I couldn’t take my eyes of the monitor and watched the head slowly push onward. ”Holy fuck he’s tight”, Devon moaned.  Alex slid his hands to my ass and pulled the cheeks apart.  Then suddenly, with a loud popping sound, the head was totally inside of me and more blood ran down my ass on to the bed cover. I nearly passed out from the pain.  Devon paused as my hole tried to adjust to the massive invader.

The pain I felt at that moment was nothing compared to what happened next.  Alex shifted himself so he was behind me and he held me in his muscular arms. He kissed me gently on the neck and then softly whispered in my ear.  “I’m going to hold you Austin because this is really going to very painful.  Devon is going to bury his whole cock in you and not stop till his balls are on your ass.”  I looked at the monitor and could see about 10 inches of glistening penis ready to follow the head of  into me.  I begged Alex to let me go and stated to sob.  “Don’t worry baby, after a few strokes your pain will turn to pleasure and you’ll beg to be fucked,” he said softly. Alex and Devon both leaned toward me and kissed me and then kissed each other.  “Fuck and breed him Devon,” were the frightening words I heard next.

Devon pushed gradually forward.  It felt like my insides were being split in half.  I screamed into the palm of Alex’s hand which covered my mouth.  He pushed forward and I could feel Alex’s other hand caress my nipples and penis, trying to relax me.  Suddenly, Devon stopped, “Oh fuck, this is what I’ve been looking for,” he said.  He grabbed me by my hips and snapped me toward him as he lunged forward. He seemed to enter another part of my body I didn’t realize existed.  I stiffened in absolute agony and screamed.  My legs were straight in the air and my toes seemed to curl involuntarily. I could feel his huge scrotum resting against my ass.  I looked at the monitor and realized every inch of his enormous penis was now inside of my body.  My little hole was no longer little and it stretched and ripped to accept the HIV positive penis ready to fill me with poison.

Devon leaned forward and kissed me and as he did his penis seemed to push even further into my small body. His body covered mine and felt so warm and powerful. The pain had slightly subsided but then He slowly began to pull his penis back out.  It felt like he was pulling my insides out of my body.  I softly begged him to stop and he did just before his penis head came out.  Alex grabbed a video camera and moved around to get a close up shot of my filled hole. I looked at the monitor as Alex showed my stretched open ass and I could see a dark red trickle of blood running out of my ass down onto the white sheet where a large stain was developing.  Devon grabbed my head and passionately kissed me working his tongue into my mouth. As he did he slammed every inch of his rock hard penis back into me. My head snapped back and I moaned loudly and cried “Oh my god!” “Oh my god” “You’re killing me!!”

Devon began to get into a rhythm and as he did my pain started to subside and a new feeling began.  Devon’s penis began hitting something inside of me that sent waves a pleasure through my body.  The pain was being replaced by ecstasy and I started moaning.  “You’re mine now baby,” Devon growled and his pounding intensified.  I could hear the loud smacking sound as his penis hit deep into me and his scrotum flattened against my ass. Devon was moaning now too and my head was spinning.  I looked around the room and saw different views of my virginity being taken away. 

Suddenly, Alex hovered over me and the camera was aimed at my face. “You are liking this, aren’t you bitch?” Alex asked from behind the camera.  I could only moan and cry “God yes!!”

Devon was like a wild man. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me up and jackhammered his penis into me.  Any thoughts he had of having his orgasm on my face were long forgotten by him in his passion. He pulled entirely out of me several times and like a guided missile plunged back on the target and deeper into my body. It felt like he was getting bigger and harder.  I looked away from the monitors and into Devon’s face.  Our bodies were covered in sweat.  My penis was rock hard and I could feel my own orgasm building deep in me.  Alex was masturbating his huge penis as he attempted to record us from various angles.  The room was filled with our moaning, the sound of our bodies smacking together and Alex saying “This is fucking hot!! We are going to make a fortune selling this.”

Devon’s eyes seemed to roll back in his head.  He leaned forward and moaning and nearly screaming.  Suddenly he bit down on my neck and made a high pitched wailing sound and it happened. The first pulse from his penis felt incredibly warm. He bit down on hard my neck again actually breaking the skin and drawing blood. I grabbed his beautiful ass and pulled him deeper inside of me.  His muscular black body seemed to ripple with intensity and his penis continued to pump warm streams of poison semen as deep as he could go into my body.  I could feel every shot coating my insides with more semen than imagine could come out of one person. My penis suddenly erupted and Alex leaned forward catching most of it in his mouth.  He then leaned up and kissed me as my own semen was swirled with his tongue back into my mouth.

Devon was laying on me breathing so hard and I could feel his heart pounding against my body.  Slowly he began to pull out and Alex zoomed the camera in on my ass.  What I saw was unbelievable.  My hole appeared to be three or four times bigger than before and as he pulled out large amounts of his semen and my blood oozed out of me. I knew it was poisonous and the pummeling I had just received had created the perfect bloody environment for the infection to take hold.  As he pulled out he kissed me and whispered “Clean me Austin”.   I willingly licked and sucked his penis clean trying to get his semen mixed in my mouth with my semen that Alex had deposited there.

Devon rolled off the bed and Alex hopped into his place.  “My turn”, he said with a big smile on his face.

I wasn’t sure how I could take such a pounding again. Alex’s penis wasn’t as long as Devon, but it was so much thicker and he was so muscular.  I knew the sex act would be more intense.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.  “Austin are you in there?” It was Rachael!! I froze in fear.  My girlfriend was outside the door and I was feet away, naked on a bed with a man’s semen running out of me and my neck bleeding from bite marks inflicted during passionate sex.  Then I heard Jacob say, “What are you guys doing?”  They were both there and I couldn’t speak or move.

Alex and Devon looked at each other. Instead of fear they both smiled.  Alex got up and unlocked the door.  I couldn’t believe it!! Devon shouted, “Come on in, we need your help with something.”  I saw the handle turn and the door opened……

• Like 4
  • Upvote 62