3 Loads In A Few Hours

831cumslut

Just joined breedingzone right now.

Its 7 pm. Friday July 17, 2015.

This will be my first story.

I hope you guys enjoy and please give me feed back would love to improve, I have many stories to tell.

A little about myself before I start the story, I'll be using an alias, my name is joe. I have been having sex since I was about 14. I am 23 now. I'm about 5'7", 120#, 7" uncut bottom/verse. I am clean get tested every 3 months. Few tattoos. Glasses. Bareback is my favorite.

Now on to the story.

I was getting off work early today about 10 o clock. I had borrowed my sister's car to get to work since I don't have my own. I was very horny since I haven't been fucked in about a month.

While working I was on grindr seeing if any one was up for an early morning fuck. A lot of people talking but no one with actions. Starting talking to a few guys who seem legit. One was a black guy with a 8" dick. He told me "he didn't send pics." so my response was "if your dick isn't 8" I'll walk out." it may sound rude but who's gonna trust someone who doesn't send pictures. He simply said "ok". I told him I get off at 10 hit him up when I get off.

In the mean time I hit up a regular fuck bud, we will call him D. He's always down. Texted him "I get off at 10, I need that big dick." he texted back. "Come over, I'll be alone."

I get off at 10 call my regular up told him "I'm on my way". Hung up the phone and headed over. I walk into his apartment. He's Puerto Rican 34, 6, 150#, 8" Cut. And he's in a black tank top in some shorts, his bulge is hanging out. We're good friends, chit chat, catch up a little. We are on his couch.

He ask me "You wanna hit the pipe." (Tina) I told him "I shouldn't as I couldn't stay long and I had to drive back home." He said "ok that's cool, you probably shouldn't." I said to him "I'll take those poppers tho." He handed me them and I started to sniff them as I undress staying in my undies as he hits the pipe. We already know each other so well. He sets the pipe next to him in arms reach. I get on the laid out towel on all fours. He starts to eat my out through my underwear slowly munching on my hole. He loves it and so do I. I hit the poppers and then hand them to him And at this point I'm so high off poppers I ask for Tina and take 2 bigs rips then me and him shotgun the third hit of Tina. As he hits the poppers again, I slip my underwear down my legs and he looks down and grins. Goes back down and starts to munch on my hole again. He shoves his tongue deep I just moan and hit the poppers again. I am in heaven, he knows exactly what he's doing and I just can't get enough.

At this point im naked in my socks and he's naked with his socks and shoes on. (Both a turn on for us)

He stands up and spits on my hole!

I know exactly what's coming next.

I can feel the head of his dick touch my tight hole. As he slowly pushes his 8" cock into my hole I take a big hit of poppers. He is half way in, he likes to take it slow at first so there's not much pain. When he gets all the way in he grabs the pipe and he takes a big ass rip and shotguns it in my mouth. Omfg that sure did it for us. He starts to fuck me hard and good. And he start to tell me "how much he has missed my hole" and I'm moaning in pleasure as he slides in and out. We turns me on my back and he fucks me in missionary, my favorite cause now we get to make out.

We both love dirty talk, he loves to call me his own personal cumslut and calling me his bitch and I'm his property.

We fuck probably for another 25 30 mins. Moving from missionary to me riding him on the floor to us standing up me bent over his couch.

At this point we are both sweating. Is sweat drip all over me and that just turns me on more. his whole place smells like meth, sweat, cum, ass juices. We both smell fucking great.

He's getting close to cumming, I can tell because his pace picks up and his dick is hard as fuck deep inside me. He slows down and ask me "you want my load inside you?" I say "yes I want you to breed me" that's all he needs to hear. He go back to fucking my as deeper and hard. I'm moaning in ecstasy, I grab the poppers and I take one last big rip before he starts to grunts and moan. The moan "I'm about to cum, here it cums baby" I feel his dick swell up and I feel his dick twitch and squirt about 5 ropes of cum into my hole. I moan in pleasure as I push my ass into his cock. We both collapse and both breathing heavy.

He tells me "that was fucking great "! We both start to clean up and get dressed. I tell him I have to go and he says "ok text me later. I say "ok" and head out his door.

I spark a cigarette and get in the car. Hop on grindr to see if the other guy was still waiting. Thankfully he was. Told him "sorry had to do something real quick, want me to go over?" he replies "of course."

He sends me the address and he's 10 mins away. I take the drive from my fuck buds place with his load inside me. I get to this apartment place and park. I message him "what room numbe.?" He replies "77" Im walking to his apartment place, look around for his apartment. Took me a few minutes cause it was my first time there. Found his place and knocked. No answer. I wait a few. Knock again. No answer. I'm about to walk away as my phone has died and I couldnt message him. As I knock one last time before I walk away, I hear him say "hold up" in a very many voice. So I wait.

I hear the door unlock and he opens the door. There stands this black guy about 6', 175#, a little belly. I walk in and we say our hello's. He's got music playing loud in one back room. We walk to the back room with the music, which was his. Stripped down to our undies and he picked me up tossed me on my bed. He ask me "can I play with your feet, it gets me hard fast." I say "of course. I lay on my stomach on his bed just in my undies and sock. He starts at my feet smells them and rubs them. He slowly takes my socks off and rubs my feet, lick them a little and smell them. I then feel him put his cock on my feet it was huge! He rubs is cock in between my feet and I'm in love. He lays on top of me with his dick in my crack. He rubbing his hard 8" cock. Against my body and ass. He tells me "get on your back" I turn over with legs in the air as he's grabbing the lube. He lubes up my hole and then lubes his cock. He grabs my ankle gets in between me and he slowly enters his cock. His dick was big and now I was in heaven again. He ask me with his cock balls deep in my ass "can I go deep?" and I say "Yes" with that he begins to go as deep as he can hitting the back of my prostate. Pumping his dick in and out of my hole. It is a little painful for me but I took it and I enjoyed it.

My moans getting loader as he is going deeper and hard. My eyes rolling in the back of my head, he grunt and groans and he yells "I'm gonna cum inside you." and pushes his cock deeper then before and I can feel his big dick squirting his cum inside me. I felt about 8 ropes of semen and I was a happy boy. He stays inside me and ask "you gonna cum" I say "I'm high off meth I probably won't but I can try" with that said he starts pumping my hole slowly as I jerk my dick. I can never get hard when I'm high off Tina. But I tried since he wants me to. As he's pumping me hole He tells me "I'm gonna nut again" I say "please" and as soon as I say that I feel him swell up again and blow his load in my hole. Another 5 ropes of semen.

I'm still trying to get hard and cum. I'm jerking off still as he gets soft and slips out my ass. But as he slips out in goes his fingers.

And he fingers me and tells me "I want you to nut". he's finger my ass so good while I'm jerking it and I'm actually getting hard. Slowly but I'm getting hard. He's noticing and he starts to finger my prostate hard and faster. He knows exactly where the spot is cause with in no times. I was fully hard and I told "fuck your gonna make me cum " and my cock swelled and I blew my load all over my chest and abs. Omfg I was moaning and panting and sweating so much. This is the first time I ever came on Tina. I could barely even move.

He got up from the bed and gets dress. I stand up both my legs are wobbling and I can barely stand. I get dressed with 3 loads in my ass.

I ask "if he'd be down for more session" he said "fuck yeah" and I gave him my number and out the door.

I wobble to my car and get in. I can feel the cum wetting my underwear. I'm so turned on and still high but time to go home. I spark another cigarette and head home. With a smile on my face loads in my hole. I'm one happy cumslut.

• Upvote 23