Bareback When His Boyfriend Isn't Looking

This all happened about eighteen months ago and I found it all very horny.  I've changed the names though as I wouldn't want to give anyone away....

About once a month I have to spend a couple of days up in the West Midlands for work and it was while I was up there that I met Adrian.  His company was doing some work with mine and we got on well from the start.  He was small and blond, early to mid  thirties and a bit geeky looking, especially when he was wearing his glasses.  We flirted with each other quite a bit but I knew he had a partner so I didn't really think anything would come of it.

Towards the end of his work with us, Adrian suggested going out for something to eat and then going for a few drinks after work.  We went for a meal and then onto a bar nearby.  After a few drinks the talk turned to relationships and then onto sex. As the talk grew more explicit, Adrian wasn't troubling to hide his hard on and neither was I.  Soon we were in a toilet cubicle and Adrian's trousers and pants were down at his ankles.  I sucked his cock and a couple of times he bent over the toilet and I rimmed him, licking his hole while he wanked.  This pushed him over the edge and I was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

We had a few more drinks and Adrian asked me if I was up for a threesome. He explained that his boyfriend, Darren, was a total top.  This suited him most of the time but now and then he liked to fuck and usually only got the chance when they had a threesome.  He said they normally only played together and also stressed that they always played safe.  I would have preferred bareback, but I did fancy Adrian and when he showed me a picture of his partner the deal was clinched.  Darren was a tall ginger lad, just my type.  We arranged that we would meet for drinks the next time I was up and take it from there.

A few weeks later we met in a bar after work and I discovered that Darren was even better looking than his pictures suggested.  I was well up for being fucked by both him and Adrian.  I am more of a top than a bottom but every now and then I love to be fucked and this was definitely one of those times.

After a meal and some more drinks we went back to their place where they had invited me to spend the night and within minutes Adrian and Darren's pants were down and I was on my knees sucking first one then the other. Darren had a long, thick cock and I couldn't wait to get it up my arse even if it had to be with a condom.   We sucked, licked and rimmed for a while - at one point they were kneeling side by side on the bed and I was rimming them - moving from Adrian's smooth arse hole to Darren's hairy ginger one - it was very horny.

It was time to fuck and Adrian produced the condoms and the lube and I bent over the bed.  Adrian put on a condom and began to fuck me.  He fucked me well and I sucked on Darren's cock as he shafted me.  Then he moved me on to my back and lifted my legs up. He pushed his cock back up me and began to fuck as Darren squatted over me and pushed his hairy arse hole into my face and I rimmed him as Adrian fucked me harder.

When Adrian had shot his load he pulled out and disappeared into the bathroom.  Darren pulled me up and bent me over the bed.  I could hear Adrian noisily taking a piss in the toilet as Darren stood behind me and I could feel his cock pushing against me.  He was rubbing his cock head over my hole and then he began to push it up me.  I Knew he wasn't wearing a condom and he whispered "you like this, don't you?" as he pushed it right up me and began to fuck me slowly. 

Then we heard Adrian coming back and he pulled out. When Adrian came back in to the room Darren was carefully rolling a condom over his cock ready to fuck me. This fuck with Darren was a bit disappointing - he lost his hard-on a couple of times and in the end he didn't come. I had been well fucked by Adrian though and I enjoyed the whole experience. 

During the night something woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep.  They had told me to make myself at home so I pulled on my pants and went downstairs in search of a cold drink.   A few minutes later I heard someone coming quietly down the stairs.  It was Darren, wearing just a pair of black Armani pants which did nothing to hide his hard on.  He grinned and came towards me.  He pulled me into a little recess area near the back door and soon we were kissing.  I was wanking him and he had his hand down the back of my pants and his finger was up my hole.  I was still lubed from earlier and he just turned me round, pulled my pants down and pushed his cock against my hole. I pulled my cheeks apart and he pushed right up me and began to fuck. 

I was now getting the hard, horny fuck I had hoped for earlier from Darren, pants down in a corner of the kitchen while his boyfriend was sleeping upstairs.  He fucked me hard and fast and soon his breathing got heavier and he started fucking me harder as he began to come right up me.  When he pulled out I licked his cock clean and he laughed and asked "You're a dirty cunt, aren't you?"

The next morning Darren had to go to work and when he had gone Adrian made me some breakfast. He asked if I was in any hurry to get away and I said I wasn't.  He said he was horny again and asked if I was up for another session.  He was wearing jogging bottoms and a T shirt and as he said this he leant back, showing me that his cock was hard.  He got his cock out and I began to suck him again.  We went upstairs and he led me in to what was obviously a spare bedroom.  I sucked and rimmed him some more and then he said he would love to fuck me again.  His voice changed and he sounded a bit nervous as he said "the only thing is I...err... I don't think we've got any more condoms". 

I didn't think for a minute that he really didn't have any condoms but I didn't want to appear to eager, so pretended to hesitate and said I never really did it bareback.  He said neither did he and after a while I let him "talk me into it."   His eyes lit up and soon I was kneeling on the bed and Adrian was pushing his bare cock up my arse.  He had fucked me well the night before but this time he was much more into it and also more vocal, telling me how good it felt to fuck me bareback and how he was going to come right up my arse.  He started fucking faster and when he started coming he wrapped his arms round me and pushed his cock right up me, telling me to take his fucking load.  It was very horny - especially as he had no idea his boyfriend had dumped a load up me just a few hours earlier.

It was a great fuck but there was more to come as Adrian turned me over and went down on my cock. I thought he was going to suck me off and I was close to coming but to my surprise he took the lube and rubbed some on his arse and then climbed on top of me, took hold of my cock and guided it towards his arse hole.  He pushed down and my cock went right up him.  He groaned "oh fuck, yeah" and started to ride me.  After a while he climbed off me and bent over the bed. I stood behind him and pushed my cock up him again.  I was soon close to coming and I told him so "Do it," he moaned "fucking do it.  Come up my arse."

I moaned and started to shoot what I knew was a big load of spunk right up his arse.

I had now seen a totally different side to Adrian.  I never saw Darren again but I met up with Adrian the next couple of times I was in the area.  The first time we went for a few drinks after work and he ended up back at my hotel on his back with his legs in the air as I fucked him bareback and he begged me to fuck him harder and spunk up his cunt.  The second time was a quickie when he came by my hotel on his way to work.  He was already lubed up and he just dropped his pants and bent over, telling me to fuck him and load him up. When I had shot my load up him he pulled his pants up and went of to work.

I found the whole experience really horny and also quite funny.  They were both so obviously into bareback sex.  I have since wondered if they have been honest with each other or if they are still carefully using condoms in front of each other and barebacking behind each other's backs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26

This is so fuckin hot. Darren is my kind of bf, and I hope an Adrian will appear on one of my biz trips. The fact that you managed to be fucked raw by both without either one knowing is super hot.