Massage Mate

I was in the West End this afternoon and bumped into a mate who is a part-time masseur. He greeted me, giving me a hug, and then commented that my neck was really tight, and asked if I fancied a massage. I had had one from him quite some time ago, and knew he was great, so it was easy to accept his offer, sure that a standard massage would do the trick.

We got back to his place in Camden and I stripped off while he sorted the towels and lit some candles. He stripped down to his pants. Everything was ticking along then I could tell he was in front of me. Sure enough he worked on my neck from that angle. After a while he start talking to me and as it was hard to talk face down in that round thing, I looked up and was met with the view of him stark naked, with his meaty cock at half mast. I've never seen it before and fuck it was good. I just stared at it and smiled. Next thing I knew I had it in my mouth, sucking away. 

He moved away after a bit and went behind me again, so I put my head back in the support thing. I could feel the table move and realised he was on the table, pushing my legs apart with his knees. He worked my legs for a while then my arse cheeks. Next thing he was fingering my hole.  I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.  

Call me a slut but I lifted up a bit so he could get his fingers right in. It seemed to have the opposite effect as he pulled them out, but as I secretly hoped, I then felt the head of his cock on my hole. I pushed back a bit as he was in the right position, and sure enough, his cock was soon all the way in.

Needless to say the fucking began and carried on for a while, until I could hear his breathing speed up and then he let loose with a flood of cum up my cunt. 

Bliss!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10