Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

i have done this a bunch, but usually its the tops that pull out or dont cum. it takes a good session of fucking at a club or working my way up to my XXL butt plugs to get myself open enough for it, then i literally have to pull the xxl butt pkug out and have the guys grt inside me within a few minutes or they cant get in. its fun, but rarely find tops that can do it and actually cum

• 8 months later...
On 8/3/2010 at 4:46 AM, rawTOP said:

This is the sister thread to the thread asking tops if they like to double fuck bottoms. If you're versatile you can vote in both. Otherwise, just vote in the one that best suits what you do sexually.

Just curious - how many bottoms crave DP (double penetration - taking two cocks in your ass at once)? Have you tried it? Loved it? Indifferent? Not interested?

How many bottoms crave DP? Count me in!

Have you tried it? Hell YASSSSS!

Loved it? Indifferent? Not interested?  The feeling of two huge dicks fighting each other in my boi pussy...stretching me out to the limit, gaping my slutty fuck hole to the max....two magnificent, long, thick, hard cocks rubbing my insides raw until they nut in me, simultaneously juicing my hole....WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!  I especially like it while seated/face up/missionary. DP is the ultimate expression of sluttiness, regardless if you're a girl or a dude. Bottms have it better tho as it's DP in the same hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love being double fucked! Tried it 3-4 times, only managed to keep both cocks in me long enough to actually fuck on one occasion.

In the other attempts I don't think the tops weren't sufficiently hung or flexible for it to work (kept popping out) . 

Not yet experienced 2 cocks cumming inside me at the same time, bet it feels incredible! 

The feel of two hard cocks in you at the same time is an amazing sexual high as is the knowledge two guys are sharing your fuck hole at the same time as their cocks slide against each other thrusting in the same hole until they blow nut juice everywhere, coating each other's cocks in manseed and leaving your hole gaping and driipping. And getting used like that while others are watching is an added slut bonus because you can hear them commenting on what a loose sex pig you are.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

its an incredible rush to have two fuckers stretching my hole.....only once did both tops shoot at the same time......I remember my eyes rolling back in my head as I felt the warm feeling of both of their loads.....was awesome!!!

Guest btchbyl

2 of my roommates did it to my ass recently. it hurt at first but after a while the stretching and xtra friction was fucking hot. cant wait 2 do it again.

• 1 month later...

Done it several times...not for me.

it looks hot and the idea is hot, but it doesn't let me concentrate on using my hole and pleasing the cock.  Glad I gave it several go's, but not my scene. 

Now pulling a train is definitely my style....take a number and get in line!  Oink.

Guest PigTonight

2 cocks takes a lot of logistical work and both tops have to stay really hard.. but when the right synergy is there, its amazing, and usually both tops shoot within seconds of each other