Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

Guest GoneFishing

the times i've been DP'd has been totally organic and spontaneous. 

that made it hotter that two tops both wanted to be in me at the same time.  woof hard thinking about it 

• 2 months later...

Hell Yes

The minute I “enhance” my motto is “invite the block!”...and I have b4 lol

There is nothing better than getting bred and fed at the same time then swapped 

When I’m amped I just can’t get enuf dic and cum

I hope the second top is calling a buddy to be load 3 while he’s pounding out my ass

oink 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just love it. I love that feeling of being split in half by cock it and when I am being gangbanged or entertain small groups of tops at home I always encourage them to DP me. Nothing nicer than two in my manhole and one in my mouth

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've only been lucky to be with two guys one time. Though they were both eager to fuck me, they didn't want to do it at the same time. I certainly didn't push the issue, I was just happy to cross "spit-roasted" off my bucket list!

If a chance for DP does come up, I will certainly be eager to try it!

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Blatinobttm said:

I sort of tried it...both guys were wearing a rubber and so only one made it in. So curious to try it raw. Will that make it easier? Definitely want to try again. 

It won´t matter if they are rubbered up or not(but NOT preferably), but you need plenty of lube if your hole hasn´t been fucked out a little and loosened up a bit before they try, and then push your hole out like you are taking a dump and it will be easier for your tops to fit in. I only got to try this for the first time a couple of years ago, but my god it´s a feeling like nothing else. Some of the guys here have had the fortune to have both tops cum at once, that is one thing I have not yet had experience with. Something to look forward to though🤪

I really want to try DP sometime. I’ve only had one experience with group sex while bottoming, and I really enjoyed getting spit-roasted. I love stretching my hole at home with big dildos, but they’re not as good as the real thing. Two real cocks stretching my hole sounds amazing.

Guest faggotbitchboi

I've only been double fucked in the ass a couple of time, but loved it and would like more.  The best fuck was with three black guys in Nigeria in February 2018, cocks just the right size,  8" and 6" in my ass and another 6/7" in my mouth.  the 8" guy, underneath, stayed in me the whole time while the other two took it in turns in my fucked up ass.  They were all poz had never been on meds and one by one dumped their toxic seed deep inside my fuckhole. I already had HIV 1 and had been off meds for about two months, so I'm pretty sure one or all gave me HIV 2.  

My first time being dp'd was at Bears Baths and Beyond at the Chicago Steamworks with two daddies from my old leather/fisting club. They got set me up in the upstairs fuck bench and spit roasted me, then started in with fists and toys.  I didn't know it but I was set-up for quite the gang bang.  I took at least 7 fists and even more dick. I was being fisted by a smaller hand that I found out later was my ex Gabe, when FriendlyWasp, one of my chaperone daddies, climbs up my backside and slams his 8 inch cock in with Gabe's hand.  And to top it off Gage managed to slip his his dick in besides my ass's other occupants. It was a hot damned experience.

• Like 2