Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

• Administrators

This is the sister thread to the thread asking tops if they like to double fuck bottoms. If you're versatile you can vote in both. Otherwise, just vote in the one that best suits what you do sexually.

Just curious - how many bottoms crave DP (double penetration - taking two cocks in your ass at once)? Have you tried it? Loved it? Indifferent? Not interested?

Here are some pics to demonstrate the point - click on them to see more from the particular scene...

189237-640x366.jpg

93096-318x413.jpg

205413-340x447.jpg

And here's Dawson getting double fucked...

Scene1WashDC2.jpg

It's very hot, especially when you consider it takes a couple of tops of a certain size to make it work...really love having two men in my ass at once. Unfortunately it's been a while since I've managed this...in the past it's never really been planned out, just kind of happened.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've done it twice with the same couple. The feeling was so intense I think I damn near blacked out. The first I could only take it for a minute of so. The second time I was able to take it a lot longer. The day after, every time I say down I could feel my tender sore hole and that was a turn on too.

• Upvote 2