Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

I've done it on a number of occasions, some more successful than others. The best experience i've had of it happened just last week with my housemate and a fit jock who i've wanted to get in bed for years since i first saw him on the scene. He was drunk and horny, cruisiing on grindr. he came around, we fucked, then he suggested they DP me, i accepted readily. It didn't hurt at all, and the two cocks slid up me no worries, helped by the spunk that was already in me from my earlier cruising fucks that day.

They DP'd me in various positions, before both blasting their loads into me one after the other.

The jock got dressed, asked me how i was doing, using my real life name, not my pseudonym of Josh. Turns out he knew who I was from the scene... goes to show, that even the fittest of jocks who normally don't give sluts like me a second glance, when the need arises.... a slut hole is all they crave!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had it done once and it was the best sex ever. They came in me at the same time and I was so loose after and just lay there eating cum from my hole; the younger lad got hard watching me do that and bred me again.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 months later...

I did it a few weeks ago with two fuck buds who've fucked me separately before...I got them together to double fuck me. Both their huge cocks slipped in my well-lubed ass and filled me up. It was so hot getting dp'd. I'm totally addicted to getting fucked that way as often as I can. Luv getting bred by two cocks at same time and filled with a lot of jizz.

I get hard just thinking about the times I have gotten double fucked. When any guy/s asks if I want to do it I beg for them to. Of course, i have to get fucked by single dicks for awhile to get my hole loosened up. I play with a couple who loves to double fuck me. Usually they each fuck me separately while I suck the other's cock. Then they popper me up and I mount one's cock. The other slides up behind and shoves it in. God it is good. I love it when one of them cubs in my as when they fuck me. When they pull out my hole is wide open so all the cum spills out for me to eat.

I think I am going to get online today and find some tops...

I've only ever been double fucked one time. It was many many years ago that it happened. Hoooked up with two guys off of one of the old phone chat lines. One paid for a motel room and they both fucked me silly. After a few hours the one guy ran out for something and the other kept fucking me. When the one returned I was ridding the other guy on the bed, he came in and up behind me and slid his cock in me with the other one.

My eyes rolled back it felt GREAT, love to do it again for sure if ever the chance arose.

Some time ago I met up with two guys and they wanted to double fuck me but they couldn't. Both were huge and there was no way both of their cocks were going to fit in my ass. One of the guys was very thick, and he had to force his cock inside me. If felt like his cock was going to rip my ass apart. Anyway, they fucked me one at a time.

I've been the bottom in several threesomes, but never DP'ed. Almost always have been spit roasted when with two Top guys, so I'm pretty sure once I got used to two cocks stretching my fuckhole separately, I could probably take both together in my ass.

Once I got past the initial pain of two thick cocks sliding into my hole at the same time, I would really enjoy getting double fucked. It would be fantastic to get two cumloads at once, but would settle for one after the other, too.

I would not have the balls to ask the Tops to DP me, though. The Tops would have to make the first move as I would want it to be something they enjoy doing

• 4 weeks later...

Have only been DP'ed once by an Irish bear couple. It felt really great having both cock in me at the same time, the feeling of my hole stretched open and stuffed was intense. Unfortunately, I was still a little too tight and one of them pulled out after awhile as neither were able to fuck me properly. But, on the upside, the other did feed me his cock straight from my hole. Would definitely love to do it again.